Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-9pm
    Wechat: ladyau777

ML: Candy
    Size/shape : 168 cm B cups 53 kgs
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Relaxation massage, B2B NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes natural young assets and very GFE

My experience/comments :
    Following one of the reviews about Newbies from wechat photos Candy looks so confident. I am a FS person would occasionally visit massage shop looking for some extras especially newbies.
    Car parked at Leichhardt council and walked to shop as booking 2:30. Tiffany looks good after few months didn’t visit but she still remember me. Told her my booking of Candy 2:30, Candy came and say hello, she looks sweet, pretty as photos so sexy with black clothes. Payment settled, as usual those ML will bring the drink to the room. Following Candy to the room by looking at her bums so sexy and really hesitating to touch.
    In the room, I clothes off and lay on massage table while she cover my body and started the massage. Candy has Thai massage skill, good massage and I watch her beautiful bums from the wall mirror so nice. Later she asked whether I preferred oil massage, I said ok and her oil massage uses some elbows strong massage and I like the way when Candy fingering my thighs and seems like grabbing my balls behind. I asked her what extras she offered? Candy mentioned clothes off and Happy Ending. Payment done and she clothes off, couldn’t believe what I see, very nice B .................. She smell nice with some fragrance smell sexy.
    Let her perform her body to body watching the mirror and can see the passion from Candy, I felt so good and waiting for the turnover. Next body to body front, some body ...............and so exciting. Some LFK and no kissing at all, she handle my pole gently and passionately very service oriented. Eruption happened when she moved her bums close to me, her bums is fair dinkum nice and firm. HJ with multi style totally different with FS. Candy offered me head massage as still has some time left very good no rushing. Lastly a kiss on my cheek to end the session. Very happy with Candy nice experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a good session, thank you for sharing

Shop Owner
    Thanks Fair Dinkum good review .looking forward see you again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sound good with newbie. Thanks for sharing your experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good review and enjoying reading your session. Tiffany and her team has improved heaps. Well done
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super busy with 12 Renwick today as Tiffany only able to squeeze me in for 45 minutes as both girls have booking and doubles to fill in.
    My time not long enough but will make sure booking in place in the future
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,young beautiful girl Candy working today.please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Good ServiceWhatsApp Image 2020-02-06 at 6.43.13 PM.jpg WhatsApp Image 2020-02-06 at 6.43.13 PM (1).jpg

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,young beautiful girl Candy working today.please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Good Service

Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi all ,young beautiful girl Candy working today.please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Good Service
    Is Candy working Thursday and Friday now?
    Good to know, she works 2 days
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    Hi.Leslie 75,Candy only working every Friday.thanks