Thread: RnT shops in Melbourne CBD - time to share !!

RnT shops in Melbourne CBD - time to share !!

Just saw a post from another forum from my Melbourne buddy Goboy regarding the Paramount Centre in Melbourne and so it seems they are building quite a concentration of RnT shops inside the centre, so I thought it would be a good starting point to share intels in the CBD area, no ??

Quote Originally Posted by Goboy View Post
    The Paramount is becoming like our answer to the Singapore commercial building sex centre or Nana in Bangkok .

I cut through there yesterday afternoon on way to Lt Bourke lunch.

There are two new shops in recent times Now a total of 8 in the centre itself

So downstairs there are 6 and upstairs 2 (plus the hairdressers who fiddle around) One or 2 may be legit.

The thing is 3 of the shops are competing quite aggressively.

The girls stand leaning in the doorway and wave demonstratively to come down , dressed in short tight outfits .

I walked through on the top floor to check out the scene.

There is a fairly new shop ther called Ozen on the top flooor ,with a cumly Korean girl giving me a come up there as well as the Paramount
    As I am walking along the top level , and a woman in the shop next to Sabrina down next level is waving up frantically to me and cocking her hip in little giggles.
    I go down the escalators to check her out and two Pings girls are “ massage? You have good time” I am not a fan of Pings Went there a couple of time several years ago ;a collection of aunties with dirty towels and cold water buckets

I walk around to Sabrina side

Up close the lady who did the waving is out all smiles and trying to pull me into shop door.

I ask what’s on the menu She gives a big wink “I look after you very well” but not giving anything else away She is early 30s ,attrackive slim ,short tight skirt,I’ve heard that before.I would like a little more definition of the menu.

I think I will pass on that.I tell her “later” She, “ you come back baby” .

I walk passed the next shop and one girl is out sitting on the steps “can I look after you? All smiles .

I have to go.

This is all fairly blatant; god knows what the other shopkeeper think .

It seems they are filling the massages into one end of the centre .

I think the Japanese one down stairs and one other Chinese may be fairly legit ,

And of course out in the top end of Bourke there are 2 shops .Hong Kong’ just outside Paramount and another up further , which are both 12 am venues , and the top end of Lt Bourke Easeland ,
    .Quite a little massage centre of activity.

I don’t know if any are FS but they are certainly full on.
    Goboy
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paramount has been like that for a while. I know of two shops downstairs near the food court and a couple upstairs. Can't remember for the life of me what the shop names are, but the one downstairs as you enter from lil Bourke is full on. Not my cup of tea though so I passed

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Paramount has been like that for a while. I know of two shops downstairs near the food court and a couple upstairs. Can't remember for the life of me what the shop names are, but the one downstairs as you enter from lil Bourke is full on. Not my cup of tea though so I passed
    Thanks Crusader, so have you tried any shop in this centre at all ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never knew there was a place like this in Melb. Have to check it out be next time, any recommended shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting. Hopefully some has under 30yo women....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes I've tried Ozen and the Thai place (both upstairs). The Thai place got the nod as I was itching for some pre massage steam treatment. ML was pretty good, nice to look at, fun to be with. Im sure more is on offer but I went with the NHJ. I actually made a mistake and came out the wrong door after the steam room in just a towel standing in front of two lady customers. Got ushered back through the door in a not so subtle way.

The other reason I went here over Ozen this time was the girl there was a little thick for my taste and too heavily tattooed.

I've actually been frequenting the Jap place on Queen St and the other in the office block on Little Collins that I came across on locanto. Great experiences at both places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds promising, any shop where there is more girls in 20s as opposed to older MLs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forum is pretty dead for Melbourne. Where do Melbourne people go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttt View Post
    Sounds promising, any shop where there is more girls in 20s as opposed to older MLs?
    Little Collins and Queen st have some.nice young girls. Can't wait to get back to.melbs in a couple of weeks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the required tip at the Thai place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I took a walk through the Paramount Centre a few weeks ago. Two mamasan's standing outside stores on the top floor trying to drum up business but I didn't speak to either nor try any stores.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visit Melbourne for business occasionally and did some research. Found RnT in Chinatown but was ordinary MILF session that involved a rubber glove

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Better luck the next day at Zen Massage, 1/203-205 Queen St, Melbourne. Malaysian girl, probably 30s/40s. Coming from Sydney the $100 NHJ was a shock but appears the norm in Melbourne. Should have pushed the session a bit further.

Next business trip I went back to Zen but it ended up a legit massage only. She was hot and the massage was the best I have ever had, so was not that disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Found a Japanese Massage, think it was level 2, 343 Little Collins St. Found them on Locanto, but had to text for address.

Cute Japanese woman in uniforms, clothed HJ only but she let me play with her arse under her skirt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
    Better luck the next day at Zen Massage, 1/203-205 Queen St, Melbourne. Malaysian girl, probably 30s/40s. Coming from Sydney the $100 NHJ was a shock but appears the norm in Melbourne. Should have pushed the session a bit further.

Next business trip I went back to Zen but it ended up a legit massage only. She was hot and the massage was the best I have ever had, so was not that disappointed
    Yeah I have seen the older malaysian. Was able to get Sydney prices out of her even though she knew from the change she gave me that I had enough. Bit of flirting was needed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
    Found a Japanese Massage, think it was level 2, 343 Little Collins St. Found them on Locanto, but had to text for address.

Cute Japanese woman in uniforms, clothed HJ only but she let me play with her arse under her skirt.
    Not a bad joint this one. They've got a another shop on Swanston st. Busy when I went during the day, booked the little rocket that came out saying they were all booked for later that evening. Really enjoyed it there, somewhat pricey though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of weeks back, I had a run at the following;

Zen - queen st : Mid 30s malaysian girl, very enthusiastic, great tits, but overall ok. Wouldn't pick her again.

Ozen - paramount centre : Gorgeous young Japanese girl Momo, small frame and tits, went overtime, included some pussy play and dfk. Overall good experience. Will return.

Thai - merchant st docklands : standard Thai shop, average to old MLs except for one that looked good (booked). Nice and clean shop, gives a legit feeling. Discreet exit through the secured parking garage. Saw Nina, likes to edge.

Private Sally - locanto : bait and switch which was expected. Happy the girl was still hot as fuck. Great tits and body for a half Singaporean / kiwi girl. Ohh and she gushes.

Japanese - hardware lane. Stunning Korean girl bonnie that only works Wednesdays. An absolute fucking tease and no extras due to by the book boss. Working on the mamasan to allow it as I threw some big money at her for the privilege. Responded saying that it would have to be a hotel incall so will see how that goes this week when I return.

A massage parlour in Melbourne also got busted, much heavier fines than Sydney DOS !!

Quote Originally Posted by nextlife View Post
    This business in Frankston was fined $9913 and the worker and customer fined $1652 each.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...rlour-c-946232