Just saw a post from another forum from my Melbourne buddy Goboy regarding the Paramount Centre in Melbourne and so it seems they are building quite a concentration of RnT shops inside the centre, so I thought it would be a good starting point to share intels in the CBD area, no ??

Quote Originally Posted by Goboy View Post
The Paramount is becoming like our answer to the Singapore commercial building sex centre or Nana in Bangkok .

I cut through there yesterday afternoon on way to Lt Bourke lunch.

There are two new shops in recent times Now a total of 8 in the centre itself

So downstairs there are 6 and upstairs 2 (plus the hairdressers who fiddle around) One or 2 may be legit.

The thing is 3 of the shops are competing quite aggressively.

The girls stand leaning in the doorway and wave demonstratively to come down , dressed in short tight outfits .

I walked through on the top floor to check out the scene.

There is a fairly new shop ther called Ozen on the top flooor ,with a cumly Korean girl giving me a come up there as well as the Paramount
As I am walking along the top level , and a woman in the shop next to Sabrina down next level is waving up frantically to me and cocking her hip in little giggles.
I go down the escalators to check her out and two Pings girls are “ massage? You have good time” I am not a fan of Pings Went there a couple of time several years ago ;a collection of aunties with dirty towels and cold water buckets

I walk around to Sabrina side

Up close the lady who did the waving is out all smiles and trying to pull me into shop door.

I ask what’s on the menu She gives a big wink “I look after you very well” but not giving anything else away She is early 30s ,attrackive slim ,short tight skirt,I’ve heard that before.I would like a little more definition of the menu.

I think I will pass on that.I tell her “later” She, “ you come back baby” .

I walk passed the next shop and one girl is out sitting on the steps “can I look after you? All smiles .

I have to go.

This is all fairly blatant; god knows what the other shopkeeper think .

It seems they are filling the massages into one end of the centre .

I think the Japanese one down stairs and one other Chinese may be fairly legit ,

And of course out in the top end of Bourke there are 2 shops .Hong Kong’ just outside Paramount and another up further , which are both 12 am venues , and the top end of Lt Bourke Easeland ,
.Quite a little massage centre of activity.

I don’t know if any are FS but they are certainly full on.
Goboy