Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLUE @ 5* City

BLUE @ 5* City

Blue is a fun loving girl, so ready to please her man and so easy to be pleased.

Met her in the room, first thing she said was : It’s the first time I do this diamond service, I’m learning.....

So I assured her there’s nothing to worry about, I liked that she’s learning, maybe I could teach her some tricks !

Blue has a beautiful face, big bust, fine backside, very smooth skin like most Koreans, a shaved pussy with only a little triangle of pubic hair left at the top.

She cleaned me up thoroughly in the shower followed by a bit of BBBJ and listerine was offered before heading to bed.

She asked me to lie on my stomach, then started by pressing her fingers on my shoulders and neck, the power she had in her fingers made me believe that she must have worked in RnT. I was thinking she’s gonna give me a massage, but instead she started licking my back all the way to the my calves. Her little tongue was doing wonder, a little wet and soft, then she caressed my back with her big boobs, very stimulating move especially when she brushed her nipples on my bum crack.

A bit later she asked me to turn over. She climbed on me and started some DFK then continued her catbath to the front until she reached my little brother now standing at attention. She made him disappear in a tick in her mouth. Her BBBJ was exceptional, the eye contact was very teasing, and most of the time she went very deep. As if it’s not stimulating enough, her hands kept touching me everywhere and she was simulating prostate massage with her finger during the BBBJ. Too bad she couldn’t do CIM or I could have surrendered my first load there !

Now it’s my turn to give her some service. I asked her to turn on her stomach and gave her some massage. I just loved to watch a girl lying naked on her stomach, she looks so innocent and defenceless. She appreciated the massage so much she started moaning. Then I turned her over and munched on her boobs down to the DATYland. The well manicured forbidden zone looked so clean so I put my tongue to work wonder on her. She was so sensitive and moans turned into whimpers. And when I parted her labia and licked her on the inside, whimpers turned into yelps and she couldn’t hold her body still. Sensing that she’s so much into it I kept at it more vigorously until some contractions were coming on and my face became all wet.

She had to pull some tissues to clean my face and her pussy up before she put the dom on me. I entered her in missionary, her pussy was so tight she gasped as I was fully in. She’s very much enjoying the sensation, every thrust would make her squeal, even grabbing her bum forcefully made her react more by holding on my upper arms very tightly. With the million dollars view of her facial expression, I didn’t bother to change positions and pumped in missionary until I was spent.

She kept me in her for quite a while by bear hugging me until her muscle contractions subsided.

we had a little chit chat afterwards. I commended her English ability and said some Koreans don’t speak a word of English. She said English is taught in high school in Korea, if those girls can’t speak a word of English, they must be playing truant all the time.

On the second alarm, we went to the shower, she cleaned me real good again then gave me another BBBJ ! She said cheekily that it was her way of saying goodbye for me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I saw her late last night . Agreed a very cheerful girl . Funny she didn't seems to be a newbie to me especially in bed Haha. ..u had taught her very well wil.

Definitely had rnt training in her the teasing is great used her Magic fingers all over my body nd mainly around my anus area a " very nice feeling "

The high light is her strong deep deep bbbj while prostate the same time.

If you haven't fck a Korean ml before here is your chance at 5 star !!

Thanks for making BLUE comfortable

Last edited by 5 Star City; 15-10-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Thanks guys, Blue looks absolutely stunning!
    😍😍😍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow she’s beautiful, I’m more of a RnT person myself but might have to pay her a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's good to see some new exciting talent at 5*, thanks for the AR

Quote Originally Posted by Insider101 View Post
    Wow she’s beautiful, I’m more of a RnT person myself but might have to pay her a visit
    Mate, if you are interested you better be quick, she is only here for a week!!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I saw her late last night . Agreed a very cheerful girl . Funny she didn't seems to be a newbie to me especially in bed Haha. ..u had taught her very well wil.

Definitely had rnt training in her the teasing is great used her Magic fingers all over my body nd mainly around my anus area a " very nice feeling "

The high light is her strong deep deep bbbj while prostate the same time.

If you haven't fck a Korean ml before here is your chance at 5 star !!
    In her own words : it’s her first time doing diamond service.

That doesn’t mean she’s new to the industry !

Banned
    Wasn't there another legendary " Blue" at 5 Star....or perhaps another colour...?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow... She looks great in her pic.. i think she'll be busy

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Wasn't there another legendary " Blue" at 5 Star....or perhaps another colour...?
    There was another Blue who was definitely a star.
    Maybe they save Blue for the extraordinary girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The previous Blue was almost incomparable

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    One of the hottest girls I have seen for a long time
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she look like photos? they accurate at all?
    she looks so hot

Quote Originally Posted by Kman120 View Post
    Does she look like photos? they accurate at all?
    she looks so hot
    Yes its BLUE.... Mb 3yrs older
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

I just got the opportunity to spend an hour with Blue. What a sweetheart! I wanted to extend, as did she, but she was booked which was no surprise.

Blue was very attentive to my needs, I actually was happy to sit back and chill with her. Blue possesses a good grasp of English but by her own admission, listens better than she speaks. She speaks it fine, just needs some time to comprehend.

Her body is amazing, probably not as young as I imagined but I wasn't there for that. Those soft, natural tiddies! That wonderful tight pussy!!! That gorgeous face with full lips!

I would happily go see her again, but she ain't there for much longer. Such a shame, might have to look her up next time I am in Melbourne.

Thanks 5 Star! Laurie, you are an absolute champion! It is true, you do like your customers more than you do the stunners you have working there!

Thanks Bro Ray

Yes Koreans do know how to look after their Appearance
    ( eat lots of healthy kimchi )
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks Bro Ray

Yes Koreans do know how to look after their Appearance
    ( eat lots of healthy kimchi )
    Well, I had a healthy serving of Kimchi on Wednesday and I still feel like Superman! it must be true! 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Well, I had a healthy serving of Kimchi on Wednesday and I still feel like Superman! it must be true! ������
    Now I know my dinner tonight will be kimchi fried rice.....

BLUE..... Now or Never

Last day next Wednesday

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au