Thread: California

Senior Member(無間使者)

California

I used eroticmonkey.ch to find chicks in California and tried a few Koreans around San Francisco and LA. Prices are higher than Ginza but the K girls I saw provided excellent service, and there are loads of them here in California. Couldn’t try more as my Native American sugar was keeping me occupied!

Hope it helps fellow punters.

Carina - San Francisco
    I was in San Mateo, and a search on EM listed loads of chicks, especially young Koreans. I decided on Carina via the agency bunnygirls.ch. She had enormous tits! I had to go through a verification process before I could book her. I was given her apartment address before the appointment. The price was usd220 per hour, and was the typical price for the K girls.

In person, she was as cute as expected and her soft pillows were real. She was also short which was expected. She washed me up well, dried me and took me to her bed. I took charge at this point, and she seemed to like how I ate her bald pussy. She got wet with sweet and salty syrup like juices flowing out. We switched places and she gave me a great BBBJ. She couldn’t handle the full length but her technique was very good. On with the rubber, and we proceeded to have sex in several positions. Her room had a ton of mirrors so I had a great view of her body. She had an amazing ass but was very reluctant to engage in serious ass play. CG was awesome as I could enjoy the bounce of her soft tits. Standing missionary was also great with her as she was short and light. As was doggy while watching her tits jiggle from the views provided by the mirrors.

I finished at the 1 hr mark. The finish was a few sprays of my white protein shake into her mouth, with bits dribbling off her face. She did not stop and kept licking and sucking me until she had every last drop. Amazing! Saw her again a few days later. If you guys are in San Fran, check out the K talent in Silicon Valley.

Jane - LA
    In LA I was interested in Chanel (http://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/chanel/), and went through the verification process before I could book her. Unfortunately she called in sick on the morning of my appointment so I was recommended Jane. Took it up and went to her place near Koreatown.

The pics were true, and she was very friendly and attentive. She reminds me of Rebecca at 479, especially with her gorgeous tan. Her tits were probably cosmetically enhanced but it was very well done. She washed me down well and dried me. On the bed I took charge and got her to enjoy my DATY. She was super tight but after a few minutes it was super wet but still tight!

Her BBBJ was very impressive. Very wet, slurpy and she managed to take my whole length with the help of a water based lube. We had sex in multiple positions. I was super horny and didn’t last long. As CIM was included, she impaled herself on my dick and I came in her throat. Amazingly she kept sucking my dick for a few minutes before she let go. Yep, nothing was spat out. She cleaned me up, then she went to rinse her mouth before giving me a massage with the water based gel. Her massage skills were excellent and after 10 min we began round 2 with a 69er.

Round 2 lasted longer and was passionate and intense. It was like we were good friends. She had an amazing ass but ass play was off limits. We went over time but she didn’t care. This time, the CIM was on her tongue and she did not hesitate to swallow. What an awesome chick! No tissues, no chucking, no spitting out.

After I finished, we had a shower, she dried me, dressed me up, put on my socks and offered me some chocolates from a bowl. Total damage was usd270 for an hour. If you guys are in LA, check out this agency.

Banned
    Good intel, thanks for sharing. I’ll definitely hit them up when I’m in town. Shame you missed Chanel, she looks stunning.