Thread: Erotic Beauty Misu

Erotic Beauty Misu

*This is my first post here - please ignore and advise if I've made any mistakes*

This report is from my last visit to 200

Thanks to this forum I was able to find that one-stop-shop for all my RnT needs. I've been an avid reader of this forum but due to some issues my registration was not completed. Getting back to the AR - Called Penny and asked if I can get an appointment with Gabby or Cary, was told that Cary will be available. I was really excited as I've never been with either of the two best girls at 200. Parked the car in the rear, this is such a relief as I don't have to worry about finding parking and tickets anymore.

Met Penny and asked about Cary, unfortunately she was not available. I'm not sure if it is because of my brown skin or what, but Penny was really apologetic and she is such a sweetheart who can get angry at her. I ask who else were available, she informed that Misu, Amy & Priya were available. I had been with Misu and Priya before they moved to 200 from 202. Though Priya has this amazing Rack, I had shared a better chemistry with Misu and decided to go with her. Settled the payment and washed my hands to keep em clean, skipped the shower as I already did before starting from home and was waiting for Misu to arrive. Comes in Misu, just as adorable as I remembered her from last time. She seemed to be pretty happy to see me, and gave me a good hug. She was showing off her new dress and was telling me that she had ordered a few more, I'm like I would love to see her in those sexy outfits. Disrobed and on to the table for

Part 1
    Misu said that she didn't want to get her new dress dirty with oil stains and wanted to get it off. That rack and the ass I was already excited. She has got really good at massage from the last time, she applied the prefect amount of pressure and I was more than relaxed. She likes tickling during the part 1 and seemed to enjoy the site of the reaction on tickling. Had a good chat with her, it's like the prefect GFE you would expect who chats, teases and makes you happy She then did some B2B the feeling of her lovely boobs on my back was ecstatic and she had all of my attention. It wasn't long before she asked me to flip over for

Part 2
    Now this is the part I was waiting for, she moves her fingers over my body and pours some oil in her hands for my lil boy, gosh thinking about it is making me want to go back again. My hands were extremely cold because of the excitement, she helped me warm them up and I started caressing her lovely body and that amazing ass. She then asked me to move aside and lay beside me. I slowly started moving my fingers on her caramel colored body while she was stroking the lil boy, I moved my lips close to her and she reciprocated with a nice LFE. a little FIV and she let out those moans, I'm already flyin high now, soon i blew my load and was grasping for breath. Such an amazing Gem.

Aftermath
    She helped me get rid of the excess oil in the shower, dried myself, gave her a hug and with a huge smile on my face walked out.

Again YYMW guys, I learned one simple thing - Treat the lady how you want to be treated yourself and the rest is magic!!!
    Cheers.

I would love to try out the Irish Gabby and the French Cary sometime so hope it works out
    Last edited by AUSLAD21; 16-10-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Need to change to 200 instead of 202.

Shop Owner
    Hi baby thanks reviews but we are in the 200 pyrmont massage not 202 pyrmont massage can you changed to 200 pyrmont massage thanks baby

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good review bro. Liked the part girls disrobed even before part 1, really good excitement.
    Missed her and looking forward to revisiting Misu, especially the sliding part.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you for sharing

My bad, I got the names confused. Will try to see if I can update it

Shop Owner
    Thank you so much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missed the opportunity the other day I was there. Would walk in to try her soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She offers spanish? ....

Nice AR. Seems Misu is quite popular

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Nice AR. Seems Misu is quite popular
    Misi has heaps of good reviews not doubt worth to visit as well as new place Pyrmont 200