Thread: Holy moly, Akina does not disappoint!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Holy moly, Akina does not disappoint!

Hi guys,

First AR here. I've seen Akina reviewed recently, not sure if its kosher/normal to post another or once someone is reviewed should I just comment on theirs?

Anyway, this was my first time trying a brothel in 5 years (only been once before). Finished work around 14:00 super toey, had been sussing out Ginza all day. After reading some reviews I wanted to try Yuzu, texted the place but her first avail was 5:40 which wouldn't work. Decided Akina would be next best even though I would've preferred a little more bust. Anyway, not gonna lie, I was a bit nervous because I've never been to a place like this before. Paid up, went upstairs to the room and waited. Wasn't sure what the etiquette is, take off clothes/leave on/have shower/sit waiting haha, so I decided to just sit and wait. Akina came in and my first impression was of a sweet little Japanese schoolgirl. She said she is shy, I said I am too, but when we started hugging I just got hard straight away when I put my hands around that perfect ass. She joked that 'he isn't shy'. I started kissing her neck but she felt hot and sweaty so I motioned to the shower and we had a wash... I was kind of looking forward/wanting BBBJ in the shower but it didn't happen and I didn't force it. Maybe coz I got hard straight away she thought she didn't need to work me up too much

Showered, went to the bed and started DFK, when I started playing with her nipples she started moaning softly, I thought she must be pretending (remember, first time so not sure what's the norm) but when I started playing with her pussy I've honestly never experienced a girl getting so wet so quickly! Like dripping in 2 seconds. Anyway, we were on the bed DFKing and playing with eachother, I didn't wanna DATY even though I'm sure she really wanted it(still a little nervous) so I got on my back and she jumped on top for a quick pussy rub, catbath and awesome BBBJ. I looked up and saw the mirror and just smiled to myself, what an awesome experience! She started off super slow, but then the slurping got louder and she built up to the point where I just had to fuck her. As she was giving me BBBJ I was playing with her tits and she was rubbing her pussy all over my leg and moaning, fuck it was hot.

Started in mish for a good 5 mins, man is she tight! I felt like I needed to cum straight away but somehow held on, all the while in mish we were alternating between DFK and me exploring her tits with my tongue. I've honestly never experienced a FS where the girl is genuinely enjoying it, but Akina was 100% into it. She had her hand in her mouth for most of the session, I kept asking if she is OK (I'm on the smaller side anyway but she's a small girl) but she was just loving it. I think she orgasmed about 3 times, toes curled up each time so unless that's a trick they do to make you think they are Oing, then she was. Anyway, went from mish to doggy, when I looked at the mirror and saw those cute little peaches bouncing back I was so close to cumming again but just wanted to make it last longer and she seemed to be enjoying herself so much. So I held off, only problem with this was that when I actually wanted to cum I couldn't! I could feel she was getting a bit dry so I got her back into mish and played with her a bit more. I thought maybe we should have a break so I turned her on her side and we lay spooning for a few minutes. This led naturally to me entering her from that position but it was a bit awkward so I asked her to go on top. She did her thing for a few minutes then I put her back into mish for another 5-10 mins and finally managed to cum. This was about 40 minutes in to a 45 minute session so after this we just lay there cuddling and with her teaching me Japanese phrases.

If you are looking for a petit, cute horny little Jap schoolgirl who loves sex then Akina is the one. I was kind of dreading spending the $200 on what could turn out to be a bad investment (only bad experiences in brothels before this and very hit and miss with the privates) but I can say I was pleasantly blown away. Def going back to 278 some time and never going to waste time on a private again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amazing girl. I will try today

I will try today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppermannn007 View Post
    I will try today
    Enjoy your time 😁

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sounds like a quality punt. You sir, have inspired me to start writing up AR's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman120 View Post
    sounds like a quality punt. You sir, have inspired me to start writing up AR's
    Thanks Kman!! I thought it must not have been a very good AR coz no one really replied 🤣

Thanks for AR.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Thanks Kman!! I thought it must not have been a very good AR coz no one really replied 藍
    people don’t always reply

but yes it was a good AR, it said what your experience was like and covered how she looked and what you did

generally speaking I always put in a new review rather than comment on another one, it was your experience after all. Can be useful though to put in links to the other reviews to help readers find them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    people don’t always reply

but yes it was a good AR, it said what your experience was like and covered how she looked and what you did

generally speaking I always put in a new review rather than comment on another one, it was your experience after all. Can be useful though to put in links to the other reviews to help readers find them
    Ah thanks mate! If I see another review come up later I will comment and link to mine cheers!