Thread: C Yiyi - Sexiness Personified

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Yiyi - Sexiness Personified

Courtesan's Name: Yiyi
    Nationality: Chinese
    Shop Name: 278 Club (But she regularly works at Ginza)
    Session Time: 5.30 for 45 minutes
    Stats: 155cm in Height; C cup
    Face: Cute and Sexy
    Dress: Body tight lingerie-ish item that made her bum pop out
    Best Feature of her Body: Butt
    BBBJ: Quite Good with plenty of eye contact and she has got serious bedroom eyes
    Foreplay: Plenty of cat bath with whisper in your ears; licking nipples; went for DD but I am not into it so I denied it;
    DATY: Didn't Try
    DFK: Plenty and Non-Stop; She has got the softest lips I have ever experienced
    Sex: With all that cat bath and BBBJ, I got really hard real quick plus she would intermittently pop up and we would kiss wildly like long lost lovers.
    Tried cowgirl first and she was riding me well with her soft boobs pressed against my face. She was making soft moaning noises which I found really sexy. Grabbed her butt and pounded her from below. Her moaning got louder and louder. I had to flip her over and give it to her in missionary. I lay two pillows under her to give me full easy access to those luscious lips. We kissed away as I thrust and pounded her for what seemed like an hour but was in fact just about 10 minutes. Decided to cuddle up with her for few minutes to catch my breathe while we smooched. At the end, she gave me a nice BBBJ and finished off with a CIM. Was weirdly happy and ashamed at the same time to drop a load in her mouth, especially when the girl is this pretty. Anyway, I have seen Yiyi in her previous personas many times; so it wasn't like I did that to her for the first time. She has been my go-to girl for around 2 years now and she never ceases to amaze me.
    Rating: 8.5/10

Thanks for the AR. Did CIM with her too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Courtesan's Name: Yiyi
    Nationality: Chinese
    Shop Name: 278 Club (But she regularly works at Ginza)
    Session Time: 5.30 for 45 minutes
    Stats: 155cm in Height; C cup
    Face: Cute and Sexy
    Dress: Body tight lingerie-ish item that made her bum pop out
    Best Feature of her Body: Butt
    BBBJ: Quite Good with plenty of eye contact and she has got serious bedroom eyes
    Foreplay: Plenty of cat bath with whisper in your ears; licking nipples; went for DD but I am not into it so I denied it;
    DATY: Didn't Try
    DFK: Plenty and Non-Stop; She has got the softest lips I have ever experienced
    Sex: With all that cat bath and BBBJ, I got really hard real quick plus she would intermittently pop up and we would kiss wildly like long lost lovers.
    Tried cowgirl first and she was riding me well with her soft boobs pressed against my face. She was making soft moaning noises which I found really sexy. Grabbed her butt and pounded her from below. Her moaning got louder and louder. I had to flip her over and give it to her in missionary. I lay two pillows under her to give me full easy access to those luscious lips. We kissed away as I thrust and pounded her for what seemed like an hour but was in fact just about 10 minutes. Decided to cuddle up with her for few minutes to catch my breathe while we smooched. At the end, she gave me a nice BBBJ and finished off with a CIM. Was weirdly happy and ashamed at the same time to drop a load in her mouth, especially when the girl is this pretty. Anyway, I have seen Yiyi in her previous personas many times; so it wasn't like I did that to her for the first time. She has been my go-to girl for around 2 years now and she never ceases to amaze me.
    Rating: 8.5/10
    What does DD stand for?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    What does DD stand for?
    Dragon Drill = licking ass = rimming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Dragon Drill = licking ass = rimming
    Ahahaha. So much knowledge gained within a week of being a member here. So much sordidness I didn’t know

Banned
    You haven't lived till you've been DD'd

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ahahaha. So much knowledge gained within a week of being a member here. So much sordidness I didn’t know
    Report back to me after you have try it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Report back to me after you have try it.
    Lol. Challenge accepted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol. Challenge accepted
    We help to teach you the art of punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yiyi is sophia from 278 yeah? And are her pictures and video really of her?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    Yiyi is sophia from 278 yeah? And are her pictures and video really of her?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yes, correct.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk