Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sutherland, Hurstville, Kogarah, Cronulla shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shops to visit list is getting longer!!
    I don't mind trying trying the lesser known shops as you often get a cracking session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went Monami massage in kogarah many times. It’s a nice and clean shop but lack of privacy. Seen Angela many times. She has perfect Thai body and very accomodating service. Only used to works on Wednesday and Sunday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sally - 338a Hurstville

Having to start somewhere I figured I'd take the advice of Sabotage and try 338a. Geez I'm glad I did.

Paid $35 to the young mamasan for 30 Min. She led me to the room which is spacious but a little dated. There are bars on the ceiling for back walking. It is clean and tidy and has full height walls and lockable door.

I asked who was working and I was told Sally would look after me and to get undressed and onto the table.

A minute later Sally comes in. She is about 150cm with a size 12 body. She tells me she is 26 and I picked her for 22. She is Taiwanese.
    I would describe her as healthy looking if you know what I mean.

She came across as quite shy and we had some small talk as she got on with the massage. I asked for medium strength and she did a half decent massage.

I was allowed to touch her smooth legs as she massaged. She then asked if I'd been there before. I said a friend recommended to come and she asked if I wanted extras. Well of course I did!!
    Usual $50 for nude hj and I was told to flip.

Sally then undressed and I could see a lovely set of b cup tits with puffy thick nipples. She also has a shaved pussy. She carries a little bit of puppy fat which I quite like but others may not. But she is not fat by any means.

Sally was no longer shy once nude. The change was quite evident. It was great...

I was allowed to touch and suck her lovely tits and play with her pussy, just not inside. Sally knows how to use her body and knelt beside me and let me play with her pussy and ass. I was having a great time as she shook her booty.

She sat on my chest so I had the best view!! She tugged away as a was like a kid in a candy shop.. And then I blew.

Quick clean up and Sally continued with a head massage. She was still being playful rubbing her tits in my face.

Sadly it was then time up....

Sally only works Monday and only at 338a.
    I will definitely be returning to see her soon.

Big Thanks to Sabotage for the recommendation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    http://comfeefoot.com.au

Some might recognize their address.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the name of the shop at 338a Hurstville?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    http://comfeefoot.com.au

Some might recognize their address.....
    Link not working anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12