Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sutherland, Hurstville, Kogarah, Cronulla shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sutherland, Hurstville, Kogarah, Cronulla shops

I often work around Sutherland Hurstville cronulla and Kogarah and wondered if there were any rnt shops that are of a similar standard to MAC or 200 Harris St.
    They have set the rnt standard, not only with the class and variety of girls but also the service and price offered.
    I am happy to try different lesser known shops but I'd like to find a place or two with the same standard as those 2 shops.
    Any info is really appreciated.
    I've searched through the forums and can't see anything like MAC and 200 Harris St.

Any info is appreciated

Mate , you spoke so highly of the two shops as if you are advertising for them ?

But then again you weren’t , because you have only posted one review between the two shops , so , where are all the good stuffs ? You must have plenty of great sessions you could share if they are That good, right ?

Now don’t be so selfish and keeping all the goodies to yourself ok ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are that many reviews of the girls from those 2 shops it is clear their service is setting the rnt standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    There are that many reviews of the girls from those 2 shops it is clear their service is setting the rnt standard.
    So your high opinions were based on other people’s reviews and not from your own ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That and the real photos used by the shops and actual communication of the shops with me. The real photos used go a long way with me rather than the fake photos used by many shops. Would you not agree?
    It's my humble opinion that those 2 shops have ticked all the boxes. I don't see the reviews for other rnt shops that are of the same calibre. Anyway that's my opinion and I m looking for similar shops as in the title.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Monami at Kogarah is very good. I’ve seen at least half a dozen girls on rotation and have always had great sessions. Pretty girls, great service, nice bodies, real pics. No shower though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Monami at Kogarah is very good. I’ve seen at least half a dozen girls on rotation and have always had great sessions. Pretty girls, great service, nice bodies, real pics. No shower though.
    Thanks Papi. Your feedback is appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Secrets of Sydney in Taren Point has great girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kogarah should be good.. more central as compared to others

Banned
    The Shire is full of weird bogans who vigorously lobby their Shire Aldermen and parliamentarians upon first notice of any hanky-panky or presence of non-whites within their Shire boundaries. Unlikely to be any decent places down that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Papi. Your feedback is appreciated.
    Quite a few good shops in Kogarah with various levels of service on offer. It just depends what you are after on any given day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I often work around Sutherland Hurstville cronulla and Kogarah and wondered if there were any rnt shops that are of a similar standard to MAC or 200 Harris St.
    They have set the rnt standard, not only with the class and variety of girls but also the service and price offered.
    I am happy to try different lesser known shops but I'd like to find a place or two with the same standard as those 2 shops.
    I've searched through the forums and can't see anything like MAC and 200 Harris St.

Any info is appreciated
    Sakura Massage Hurstville, mainly Thai girls.

I recommend-

Sarah (Taiwanese)- sweet girl

Sofia (Thai) - lots of fun and cheeky

Ida (Thai) - dark skin looks mixed Indian

PM me for more details.

https://www.sakurarelaxationmassage....-s-s-e-u-s-e-s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post

I recommend-

PM me for more details.

any girls you recommend for extras? Tried to pm you but cant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo_luvo View Post
    any girls you recommend for extras? Tried to pm you but cant
    Sorry Stevo, I’m a newbie so it looks like I can’t get PMs yet. Sophia with look after you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post

I recommend-

PM me for more details.

Do they have partitioned rooms now or still curtains?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Do they have partitioned rooms now or still curtains?
    They have small partitioned rooms, some with a curtin covering a wall. Not much privacy. Although on the positive they have a shower.

Thai receptionist is hot and very friendly, not like the original Chinese prick manager who is probably the owner. Often hear punters asking if the receptionist is available for massage, I wish.

Shop frontage is on Forest Road near a pedestrian crossing, can be an issue if the door is locked. Quality of girls is high IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Sabotage. It's on my list!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ida has one of the best bodies I have seen.Very friendly & great service .
    Just wish the receptionist was doing massage !!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    Ida has one of the best bodies I have seen.Very friendly & great service .
    Just wish the receptionist was doing massage !!!!!!!
    Hey Sleepy, Received your PM but can’t seem to reply, it is telling me... I don’t have enough permission and to contact admin.

To answer your PM question.... No fortunately. Once I can reply to PMs I will provide more info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any info is appreciated
    Hey TL, If you want something more random, try Hurstville Massage Centre. Chinese girls, some inexperienced if that is your preference.

First time I went there I was drinking at the Ritz pub next door, decided what the hell at 8:30pm. Stuck gold, 21 year old Chinese uni student could have been her first day, she was wearing a gray wool jumper and jeans. Look like she came straight to work from a uni lecture.

Could not give a HJ to save her life. I am clearly a sick puppy because I found that a massive turn on. Asked for a body slide and she said she had never done before this is her first time. Anyway, a different sort of session than what I am used to but it was great.

Have gone back a few times not because of the great service, in fact the service is extremely inconsistent. It is more about the variety and pot luck with these Chinese girls.

Amy is a big larger but plenty on offer. Skye (I think) was quite stand-offish but over the session opened up.

Sakura is more consistent and mainly Thai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast