Thread: Nikki - good fun

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nikki - good fun

ML Name: Nikki
    Establishment: Saigon Princess St Marys
    Date of Visit: April 2021

Rates: 60 minutes = $60 + B2B $70
    Size/Shape: curvaceous maybe sz 14. I am hopeless at working that out.
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Viet
    Value for Money/Recommended? Bit expensive but if you have the money yes.

With my usual Ashley session's gone, it was time to try my luck with another girl. I have for a while wanted to try Nikki after continually seeing her butt in the roster.

Booked an hour session.

Now wasn't sure what to expect as I hadn't had a good session last couple of times with others there. Nikki was advertised as a little bit bigger and big but I certainly would not say she was a big girl. Not skinny but more curvaceous. She must be about mid 20s maybe younger. I was very happy.

Now I wasn't expecting Ashley type of massage but part 1 was definitely very relaxing and not too hard but left me wanting more.

Then half way through I was asked about extras. Almost forgot. Now I was going to go for the usual B2B that I normally would have got from Ashley that normally set me back $50, but Nikki said $70 for B2B. Now I would have usually spoke up but I was so relaxed from the massage I agreed.

Well I must say that even though I was not happy handing over the extra, was it a good experience. Oh he'll yes.

Nikki undressed and powdered up my back and slid over the top of my back. She definitely was not heavy and was biting my eat and wanted to kiss me. Oh yes this was nice. She then laid down next to me and wanted to keep kissing me. Her lips were so soft. Then we both got touchy with each other. Her breasts felt great and she let me kiss her nipples. By this stage I was on my back and one of her legs was over my legs. I felt down behind her. Those pussy flaps were a bit bigger than I had imagined and shaved, no wait, waxed!. I spent some time playing. Then she hopped off and started the stroking of the old man. One of her legs was still on the bed. I played with her but and pussy. She then allowed me to DATY. She in turn asked for more money to do blow job but alas I didn't bring more. I so wanted her to orgasm into my mouth but she had beat me to it. I was drained.

The only negatives was I didn't get a pussy slide and her pussy was not really wet when I was playing and that I thought she was a little money hungry but for what I paid she made it worth my while.

As usual YMMV

Will I go back, yes definitely. Was it worth it. Well I think I have had better value but value is hard to come by these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    too expensive IMO
    That is what I thought too but in perspective, I have had a lot worse for the same or more and she was eager to please in part 2.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    HAD A VERY SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH HER IN DECEMBER. gOOD SERVICE AND THE KISSING WAS A PLEASANT SUPRISE. ENJOYED THE DATY TOO

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try Selena. She is curvy, has a great booty and awesome bouncy breasts. A little work done on the face, like eyes, nose and chin. Very limited in English, but she's one pretty damn sexy babe to look at and caress in your arms...

Massage was done nicely, nothing too extraordinary in her skills. It was passable...

Service wise, not much play on her bits, or offering anything remotely GFE. Well, it was our first date after a waxing session. However, has a talented mouth, a devilish tongue, and looks at you without blinking with sultry eye contact during...

Side note, yes, it was a little exy for what I would normally pay for the service, but it was worthwhile for me...

Now, V girls are all about the money, especially the young ones. Something that is common from shops north of the bridge. And this was from my experience going to Chatswood...

Their objective is always to maximise their profit with clients in a session. No matter how good looking he is! The language of cash is still universal, and they will milk it out of us, to the very last cent!

So, if it feels right, after asking up front about services, just pay for it, without feeling like you've been skinned after the session...

Shop Owner
    THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEWS, it’s appreciated. Sounds like you all had a great time! Look forward to seeing you all again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Will be back soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Overcharged

Normally 1 hr massage is $60 and B2B is an extra $50.
    I wanted to try her but if she asked for $70 - I won't spend that much on her.
    I rather go for full service with prettier girls in the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I would say she is pretty and my $70 got a little more than B2B. Like I said, was disappointed at the money but walked away happy which is all I ask.