Thread: Crystal - another full on sexy session with a man eater

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal - another full on sexy session with a man eater

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 16th October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late Thursday, Friday and Saturday and fills in on other days, I saw her for 60 minutes today wed for a fill in day.

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 7 with long toned legs, natural C cup, shaved, 165cm, floral tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue sucking and lip biting, dtbbbj with hot water cock and balls sucking, pussy slide, cowgirl for fifteen minutes, more hot water cock and balls sucking, reverse missionary, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, slow missionary with DFK, fast and intense missionary with legs right back against her body then butt lifted up, slow and intense cock sucking with arse play to get CIM, doggy with legs spread wide for a quick intense finish, Holy shit it was good.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes, you would have to be a jerk not to like Crystal (sorry maybe some punters don't like being fucked and kissed to death by a hot sexy babe)

My experience/comments : My forgotten how manyth time with Crystal and I am pinching an idea from Newboy about birth week and it was my birthday last week while on holidays in a remote resort in Queensland with family so it was pussy desert last week.

But I am making up for lost time with a different girl every day this week and today Crystal was on my radar as she is good value as long as you realise that she is a sexy tigress who will eat you alive slowly.

She is a dominant girl who loves sucking and fucking and really knows how to pleasure a man so you need to be patient with her and let her fuss about to start and then things escalate quickly.

So after the fuss about for the first several moments we are standing kissing and my cock is getting a handjob and she is clothed and I am getting those pesky cloths off her slowly so I can get access all areas.

I am just about ripping them off her because she has me very fucking horny already and I want to just get my cock inside her but she gets down and sucks me and I am paralysed due to the feeling of her mouth.

She is looking at me smiling as she knows I am helpless now so I just accept defeat and lie there enjoying her deepthroat skills for about five minutes after which she climbs on top and applies lube for a bareback pussy slide.

I am being literally eaten alive with the kissing so intense now and she is whispering in my ear that she misses my big cock and wants me inside her but she is teasing me and my cock is enjoying the attention.

The dom goes on and she lowers onto me and this girl gets worked up very quickly and is fucking me slowly and still eating me alive and plenty of dirty talk and she looks really good as all girls seem really attractive when horny.

Every now and then I hold her still and fuck upwards and I get the crying out going mental and the aggressive passionate kissing and then I get fucked by her for another five minutes with kissing.

Crystal was elevating up on one leg and was fucking me slowly moving the full length of my cock and she really loves this and told me to stay still as she worked on me and she would shudder many times and then I would fuck her again.

At one point she is right up in Asian cowgirl and going quite fast and was mixing in different styles and this was going for 20 minutes or more and then we changed to missionary and I like to take over now.

She was getting worked up and I was mixing slow and faster paced sex and different angles and at one stage her knees were right up next to her ears and I hammered her pussy and she was fucking going mental again.

The kissing is always intense and I find it enhances the experience especially when the girl is genuinely horny and we were at this for ten minutes and then had a cock sucking break with hot water.

Crystal said she will do something special for me and gloved her finger and got the hot water in her mouth and she is sucking me in deep long strokes playing with my arse and she said I can cum in her mouth.

Now she put in a stellar effort for nearly ten minutes and it was very nice but I am slow to cum from the activity every day but I never have trouble with doggy and balls massage so we changed to that and she spread her long legs out.

Now this girl has fabulous sexy athletic legs and especially like this she is so fucking sexy and she massaged my balls and I hammered away and only lasted two minutes and fucking erupted.

Fuck it felt good because she is such a sexy chick and she was crying out and we are both covered in sweat the whole time and it was really erotic stroking her slippery body during each position.

So that was the whole hour now gone and it was full on after the initial fuss period but just let her do her thing and it works out great every time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck Wat a great review.
    What day she normally on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow what a review, thank you for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 27th November 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late most days now

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 7 with long toned legs, natural C cup, shaved, 165cm, floral tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue sucking and lip biting, dtbbbj with hot water cock and balls sucking, pussy slide, cowgirl, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, slow missionary with DFK, fast and intense missionary with legs right back against her body, slow and fast cock sucking with balls play to get CIM but did not get there (its not her fault as most punters would cum from her skills), doggy with legs spread wide for a quick intense finish, Holy shit it felt good.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes

My experience/comments : I watched the latest Avengers End Game movie yesterday and the character Gamora looks so much like Crystal that I was horny during the night thinking about her and that actress is very hot even with green skin.

So today I get there early and Crystal is early so I show her the photo and she said yes it looks like her so I said I want to fuck a famous actress today and you look so much like her and it was turning me on.

So I shower and we are kissing and getting her pants off and I am feeling her up and she has a sexy body and legs and my cock is now in her mouth getting a lovely sexy sucking from her silky mouth.

We had a laser lights show and disco music from China going and I was imagining getting sucked off by the sexy actress at a nightclub and I can see those gorgeous legs of hers and she pushes me onto the bed.

Crystal is kneeling on the carpet and her sucking is driving me crazy and she has my balls now sucking one by one then both in her mouth and she is wanking my cock and it felt so good and she is watching me with a big grin.

This girl really knows how to suck cock and balls and I let her do this for ten minutes and then gets on top and gives me a pussy slide with lots of kissing and she doms me and is now working my cock inside her.

It felt amazing in there and snug from being the first punter today and she is very horny right away and it just gets crazy from here and she is fucking me and kissing and then crying out and starts to hammer my cock.

She was going quite fast and full length and slapping thighs together and crying out and kissing and doing Asian cowgirl and one leg up and fucking me in different ways for ten minutes.

I held her waist and fucked upwards in rapid strokes and Crytsal was going mental and would stop me after a a couple of minutes and she said she was cumming each time I did that and there was slippery cum all around her pussy.

We then rolled over to missionary and I hammered her pussy as I was worked up and the reaction was fantastic to say the least and Crystal was going mental and egging me on and pulling me into her and had me by her strong legs.

Those legs are fucking sexy and she was pulling me with them into a fast rhythm and crying out very loud and I hammered her sexy pussy for a while then slow for a while then hammered her again.

After ten minutes of this she said she will give me a cum in mouth blowjob as she wanted to be the one who can do it so I let her suck me and she did a fantastic job for ten minutes but I cannot cum easily from sucking.

Look, she is an expert cock sucker so most of you will cum from this but I enjoyed it very much and then Crystal said to do doggy and I can always get there in doggy with balls play looking at her in the mirror.

So I started slowly and it felt fucking incredible and she had her legs spread wide and I pulled her back onto me and just stroked away at a steady rate for a while and then after five minutes I hammered her.

Crystal is now yelling out again and she has my balls and I came with a long intense fast finish and Crystal was still moving on my cock after I came and I was still hard for a couple of minutes.

Fuck that felt good and I was imagining that sexy actress who she looks so much like and it made it so exciting but she is a great girl anyway.

Crystal on roster today 12/6