Thread: Salina at 18 Brookvale - great session (just like yesterday's with Sasha at 533)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Salina at 18 Brookvale - great session (just like yesterday's with Sasha at 533)

Person's Name : Salina

Establishment : 18 Chard Rd, Brookvale

Date of Visit : 16/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (slightly chubby), B/C-cups, wide hips, trimmed bush (bush she was getting ready to shave at the end of the session)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Shower together, LFK, rimming, DD, tromboning, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a great session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Decided to go to 18 and called Lily. She told me who was working (she always tells me a bit about each girl that I haven’t yet seen, rather than just reeling off their names) and she recommended Salina so I booked her.

This was my 8th visit to 18 and they've all been good or better.

Turned up and, as per usual, I was met by the lovely May (we exchanged a quick peck on the lips) and Salina was ready and waiting and she led me to the room.

Salina has a pretty girl-next-door face (the photo they use is real but her face is a bit rounder now, but possibly prettier) and she was wearing a short black nightie over a black bra and knickers.

While I stripped I asked where she was from (just outside Guangzhou in Guangdong Province) and she said she just returned yesterday from a month back home. (She later told me that I was her first customer of the day and she hadn’t had sex for a month, which explained a lot!!!!!)

I went into the shower and Salina stripped and joined me.

She has a curvy figure (a bit chubby but not too bad – probably too much home cooking over the last month and not enough “exercise”), nice B/C-cups and quite wide hips. Her bush was untrimmed and her armpits were slightly hairy.

At the end of the session, while I was dressing, Salina got out some cream and a razor and put the cream on her bush and armpits in preparation for a shave when she showered after I left.

Salina gave me a thorough and very soapy wash-down with lots of promising attention to my bum-crack and lots of rubbing her soapy body against mine.

This was exactly the same as my session with Sasha at 533 yesterday and the similarities didn’t stop there.

I lay on the bed and Salina stood at the foot of the bed and did a sexy dance, with lots of playing with her tits and rubbing her bum and clit, before joining me on the bed.

She gestured for me to turn over and lie on my stomach.

I have, in the past, refused this request from girls, thinking that if I wanted a massage I’d go to a MP, but I have also at times gone along with it and received some great service. Today I went along with it and, indeed, got some great service.

Salina started by lightly running her fingers over my back and then rubbing her tits against me.

She then started tickling my tackle, as good as you’d get in any MP.

Next she started kissing my back and then bum and was soon rimming me.

I knelt on all-fours and, just like Sasha yesterday, she went for some dragon-drilling while stroking my cock. (That’s two sessions of tromboning in two days - I wonder if I can make it a hat-trick somewhere tomorrow.)

I turned over and Salina started kissing my groin and then my legs but time was moving on so I asked her to suck me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good tongue- and hand-work and no interruptions. It was a bit erratic but she did manage to go about two-thirds deep.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round and responded immediately.

While I licked her I went to finger her pussy but she removed my hand and, right in front of my face, started to finger her arsehole and she then grabbed my hand for me to do the same. She went off!!!

Soon she just stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face and on occasions got very loud.

She pulled away and, after a bit more BBBJ, it was time to fuck so I asked her to get a condom.

Salina grabbed her bag and went through it but couldn’t find a large-sized condom so she said she had to get one, wrapped a towel around and left the room. But she didn’t close the door properly behind her and it immediately swung open leaving me stark bollock naked in full view of anyone walking along the corridor. I thought it would be even worse if I got up to close the door and was then seen so, since it was quiet in the shop, I just lay there. Salina was very apologetic when she returned and realised the door had been left open.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said I could but didn’t seem that keen so I decided not to push it.

Lube was applied and we started with some cow-girl. Salina was saying “Slowly, slowly” by which, I’ve learnt, Chinese girls mean “Gently, gently”, and she squeezed me in.

She rode me very well, sometimes Asian-style, before standing up and turning round for some reverse CG. This was also Asian-style and it was a great sight watching her bounce up and down on my cock.

She then stood again and I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

More lube was applied and Salina was getting really loud.

She also looked back at me and put her hand back and started fingering her arsehole again so I took over and inserted my thumb.

Since she seemed to like a bit of action back there I pushed my luck and went to change holes but she immediately said “Too big, too big”.

Because of the noise she was making I could easily have squirted in the doggie position but we had a little bit of time left so I withdrew and got her to lie down for some mish.

This was very good as Salina was talking dirty and urging me on so I gradually went faster and faster until I came.

I lay on the bed and she tidied me up and started to give me a massage but I go her to lie in my arms for a chat.

This was mostly via our translator apps as her English is “Welly leeeee-tal”.

Salina said she had been in Australia for five months and is 26.

I showed her some photos on my phone of places I’d been to in China and she showed me some photos of her in various semi-nude modelling positions – very nice.

I then showed her some photos from a couple of the full-on lesbian sessions I’ve had recently and Salina told me that another girl at 18 (whom I have seen and is absolutely brilliant) likes to lick her pussy. I asked Salina whether she licks this other girl’s pussy but she pulled a bit of a face and said “Just a little”. So next time I get a chance to have a chat with this other girl I be asking her who she likes to do the girl-girl stuff with and I’ll be booking a double.

We were now well over time and I pointed to the clock and quickly showered and dressed.

Salina wrapped a towel round herself and led me to the exit and I had a few more words with May on the way out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You should try their other shop at Taylor’s Lidcombe. A lot of the girls switch between the two shops.

I like the line up at Taylor’s as all the available girls come out to say hello.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You should try their other shop at Taylor’s Lidcombe. A lot of the girls switch between the two shops.

I like the line up at Taylor’s as all the available girls come out to say hello.
    I've been to Taylor's once (the lovely Jasmine, as you might recall).

But for me 18 Brookvale is way better - same girls, easier to get to (for me), easier parking during the day, much much better rooms (large, clean, well-appointed, shower in each room, way better than the rabbit warren that is Taylor's) and they look after me very well in what is, in my opinion, one of the best run shops in Sydney.

And I've been to 44 of the (to my count) 88 $100 to $160/hr Asian shops in Greater Sydney.

And I'm not on their payroll - I punt a lot at a lot of different shops and just form good working relationships with the management to our mutual benefit - as should always happen in any good customer/supplier relationship.