Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 150AUD shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like the Aussie places that offer 100 bucks for 15 mins I paid for 30 mins in the past but was half time anyway and it was 160. Belmore Beauties at the gong and Tams near the beach.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    Another really good 150/hr shop is at 90 Hotham in Artarmon.
    Is Vicky still working at 90 Hotham or somewhere else?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Roseville always include BBBJ for the $150, no extra charge.
    Any recomendation at roseville?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

67A Christina Road, Villawood

Hi Bros,

I thought I'd chime in suggesting 67A Christina Road, Villawood.

I recently revisited this brothel (within the last fortnight) after trying once or twice many (5+) years ago. Interestingly seems their price is still $150/h.

Back in the day I would have 100% put my money with Tokyo Cats (if anyone remembers that one). But for $150/h in the current market I felt it was actually pretty good.

I saw a lineup of around 10 girls? Would have been happy to see 2-3?

The girl did try to charge my more for DATY and service wasn't out of this world, but I was happy with her look and skills.
    But I left balls a little lighter and with a smile on my face so no complaints.

I haven't done $150 joints for a while now to be honest, so I can't say what's best, but I'd love to know people's thoughts on Villawood vs the $150 competition.

Also going to shout out 219 Elizabeth St, Croydon (I know it's not $150/h) but for $200/h for Non-Asian, I think it's the cheapest in market for decent girls (aged 20-35, looks, quality etc)... please let me know if you know better!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been thinking about trying Kelly's. Are the girls young and pretty or is it a milf shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shop 67 on Christina Rd very poor service and cheated for time. This shop is renowned for being bad to customer. Friendly in intro, different in the room. Enter at own risk of wasting your hard-earned money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worth a go. But give feedback if poor service

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Shop 67 on Christina Rd very poor service and cheated for time. This shop is renowned for being bad to customer. Friendly in intro, different in the room. Enter at own risk of wasting your hard-earned money.
    Have to generally agree with this. Have punted there a lot recently. Still 50/50 verdict.

CPS going on. Chinese Princess Syndrome.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im avoiding the CPS. Must be hard to enforce decent service if you run the place and want to keep young staff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    Kellys Asian Flowers
    Many girls do BBBJ & CIM
    I never got a bbbj can you really feel the difference?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillafest View Post
    I never got a bbbj can you really feel the difference?
    Absolutely feel the difference, imagine the feeling sucking on your finger with/without latex gloves on haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Chatswood 60 - nice, young girls, good service and good facilities.

Runner up - Roseville Rose.

Both $150 per hour shops.
    Just been to roseville and had may. Not really happy with her services because she keep looking her phone, to much tissue paper and she doesnt do DFK. Will go there and give another go but not with the same girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried both of those Christina Road shops once and never returned. Both mediocre, and one of them the wl finished me off standing while she sat on the bed then complained about cumming on her tits when it was her aiming the fucking thing. Went crazy I got the fuck out of there ASAP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres better staff so many places this year, I dont need to pay a premium to ensure good service anymore. $250 and more is not needed now. Better to do ML and WL $150

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Theres better staff so many places this year, I dont need to pay a premium to ensure good service anymore. $250 and more is not needed now. Better to do ML and WL $150
    Oh yeah, which $150 shops and girls ensure good service, do tell us, sensei!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

History

Interesting to hear the feedback on Villawood.... I must get around to some of these others eg Kellys asian flowers.. never done before (Any top girls anyone want to shout out?)

Back in the day when my budget was much tighter I've done

7 Cowper
    Rydalmere
    Granville
    Taren Point
    Norfolk Greenacre
    533 Willoughby Road

But I always felt most of the gals were a bit older, larger sized than I'd like etc..... I will say though... I have no idea what their rosters are like now.

My ideal situation is a 20-30 (true age), size 6-8, good looking face and service... so if anyone's got a shout out, please let me know.

Interestingly this thread has sparked my interest to roll the dice a bit so I'll see how I go and report back bros.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like your GIFs.
    You know a few places at $150 with great service. We all do. Most of them arent reviewed on aus99 or the other forums
    I would love to go to Ginza, but have never needed to go. Will do it for a Christmas present this year, 5 star sex with a 20 year old is one of the zeniths of punting. But even if I was a millionaire, there is a huge amount of fun to be had away from the cookie cutter $300/hour places, where there isnt the choreographed routines

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Euston rydalmere and roseville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the information guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12