Thread: Ai (J) - Fresh and Genuine Japanese

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ai (J) - Fresh and Genuine Japanese

Date: 13th October 2019
    Girl: Ai (J)
    Booking Time: 11pm
    At: 42 Gladesville
    Service/Length: Diamond/60mins

Stalking the wechat of Nightshade, I saw that a new Jap girl has landed in Sydney. I’ve been busy with work, so now it’s time to reward myself. Booked Ai for 1 hr diamond to finish my weekend off with a bang.

Ai is a super friendly girl, she went straight for the cuddles and DFK, which was very warm and welcoming. Let’s get straight to the point. Those natural D cup tits were just screaming my name. Shge wore a small tight red dress that accentuated her curves even more. Her skin was soft, supple and had a beautiful set of light colour nipples to match her amazing tits.

I can type a whole review about her tits, but let’s get into the action. After a quick shower, I sit on the bed while she give me a BBBJ. Lots of licking, up and down the shaft, a bit of ballplay with her playful tongue. At this point I’m fucking rock hard and want to DATY. I toss her on the bed and begin to work my magic on her. She has a smooth lasered pussy, super clean and no smell at all. This makes me so much hornier, and I begin to get her nice and wet. Once she begins moaning, I cant hold it and ask her to put on the dom.

We start with missionary with lots of DFK (PSE style lots of tongue play). Soon I switch over to cowgirl as I want to play with those natural tits. She begins to pump away, so intense and memorable. I want to go back now already. We switch back to missionary and I pump away until I finish.

After cumming, she doesn’t rush at all, cuddling me until I am ready, leads me to the shower and washed me sensually. 1 hour is not enough for this girl. I’ll be back, booking her for even longer. What a beautiful girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will give her a try Kman, I really appreciate those japanese girls that make you feel like its a genuine GFE. bit of inexperience just makes it so much more believable. cheers for the AR

Ai is on today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42