Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW

Contact Weblink : https://massage-dulwich-hill.business.site/
    Phone : 0421 706 879
    Size/shape : Pretty face & slim body, E cup,

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill
    Rate : 30 minutes $35, 60 minutes $55

My experience/ comments
    Around Marrickville in the morning, walked in as the shop opened, 2 Asian ladies both big boobies. Selected Angela as good smiling face, walked me to the room and settled with $50 an hour massage. Angela asked me whether want to have shower? I told her probably after massage so clothes off and lay on the massage table. I like this double massage table, have secure feelings.
    Angela started her massage with towel on my back with some warm up then ask whether oil or not. Angela very concern of customer’s request, good care of temperature in the room as well. Her massage is medium hard suit me, Angela just started few weeks ago. Enjoying she positioned my hands between her thighs and her boobs pressed in my body occasionally. During the conversation, I asked her about extras, she is ok so $50 tips given and she clothes off. I dropped my jaw as never seen so big before, requested for touching and hugging granted happily. Good play for a while before back onto the massage table to proceed the happy ending. Body slides back and front with heavy boobs that I can feel the weights. Good eye contact with very girlfriend feel. Angela knows how to utilize her assets, able to try Spanish, she is really good by squeezing her assets to my little one good feeling. HJ multi skills and I played with her boobs then eruption in place. Angela keep holding my little one until I completely loaded.
    Cleaned up and handed me towel for shower. Shower room is average size but really good facilities. After wash and clothes on, goodbye cuddles and have the last squeeze on her firm bums

Banned
    Thanks for your review baby. Come more as a lots of natural assets and lovely babes waiting for you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for your sharing and enjoying reading. Not really sure how massive are with E cups especially on Sunday both girls are rated E.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for your sharing and enjoying reading. Not really sure how massive are with E cups especially on Sunday both girls are rated E.
    Good Sunday baby,
    Please come for doubles E, make booking now

Banned
    Angela is rostered today.

Please make your booking.

Banned
    New girls Michael from Taiwan 26yo 165cm 55kg.

Alisa Chinese 28YO Sofia from Malaysia 27 yo 168cm 55kg D cup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is bobo still working in this shop?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    Is bobo still working in this shop?
    Hi harry
    Bobo is away at the moment and will update when she returns.
    We have many more girls like Bobo, please come when you need in place