Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean K-Pop babe Blue - natural Double D Cups and one of my best FS session ever !!

Korean K-Pop babe Blue - natural Double D Cups and one of my best FS session ever !!

Person's Name : Blue

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Phone :029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 11am till late

Rates : $190/45 min (Blue's booking starts from 45 min)

Size/shape : truly beautiful face and genuine K-Pop glamour girl quality, size 6, lovely long waving hair, medium height, awesome ass and natural big boobs (which incidentally wasn't the highlight of the session ! read on...........

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Best BBBJ in shower and with that look I almost blew it ! more sensational BBBJ to start and where the bloody hell was the ceiling mirror ?? CFS, tight pussy with some pussy muscle contracting skills, couldn't make it to Spanish and blew it in doggie !!

Then surprised, surprised, got some after sex massage from Blue and that was really really good, almost as good as Milo's !!

Value for money/recommend? : Well, you'll be the judge, just look at her photo below and you tell me !!

YES, will definitely see Blue again if she comes back or if/when I can afford her again - it's basically costing me double from my usually weekly RnT .

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    AHLUNGOR

This Kinchi Natural Double will suit you

As usual, I was just BS'ing around in the other forum posting shop photos of busty massage girls....................haha, what else ?

Then out of the BLUE - punt intended !!

Got a reply from 5 Star City showing this genuine photo of their new Korean girl Blue, instant attraction to those big tits was an understatement. Was thinking let's win some money from the races this Saturday and go for a 5 Star Spanish next week. Then I found out Blue is actually only in Sydney for this week (usually lives in Melbourne and works weekend at a Trope Street shop - so here's your tip Melbourne brothers ! and Mr B, you know this is for you, right ?) so it's now or never.

Yeah, no guarantee there will be a win anyway, so the safer bet is actually to go for the Blue and get that winning feeling under the belt.

Rang yesterday to book and was told the lady is fully booked until 6.30pm !! so made the booking for today.

Got to the shop a few minutes early and was let in by Benny ? very friendly Chinese keeper, once confirmed my booking with Blue, asked me to wait a nit at the lounge area as Blue just needs a minute between session. So, still very busy like yesterday, I suppose plenty of punters are like yours truly here being big tits lovers.

Just a short while and Blue appears from the back and wear this bright red dress with the deep V opening up the front and there is no hiding of her best assets. Big full white blossoms with that deep devil of a cleavage was all on show. and that face, yeap, same as the photo I'll say and Blue was fully make up and looking very glamorous, just like what you will see in a K-Pop video or Korean TV drama, but the best thing is: she will be all mine in a few minutes, time to have my Korean KimChi fix - 5 Star style.

Blue gives me a very sweet smile and took my hand, lead me up the stairs and as I was walking behind her, her curvy ass was very tightly wrapped up in that red dress and when she walks up the stairs, swings left right left.............. very tempted to grab those ass but thought against it, just wait a bit more I said to myself.

Walk into this room, I don't think I have been to this room before. but one thing I noticed immediately was that there ain't no ceiling mirror ! I always under the impression that ALL rooms here have ceiling mirror, and mirror in general was a bit lacking too, there is a big wall mirror at the top of the bed like a bed head. but that mirror would only be good if you are doing a doggie, otherwise, it's pretty pointless. OK, I shouldn't assume, don't know when will be the next time I visit 5 Star again (usually a RnT man !) but will definitely keep that in mind and ask for a better mirrored room next time.

So I started to undress and Blue comes in front of me to help unbutton my shirt. and in this close up to her face, she is really beautiful, more on her beauty later.

In 5 Star, shower with the WL is the highlight, so I went into the shower and waited for Blue to join me, first time I saw her boobs without the support of the bra. OK, I will be totally honest here, her boobs in their natural state are not very firm, they are all natural alright but do sag a bit, so just on tits, Blue will not be rated very high in my book of BOOBS, but her other skills and qualities are now starting to shining through:

Firstly is the way she wash me: back side first and yes, she was lathering and washing my back side and crack, but just the way she washes, sliding her arms through and a bit of rimming, it's almost like having a Mimi style oil massage/h2B - that's hands to body ! at this moment, I so wanted to have my cock inside her mouth so I turned around facing her so that she can start washing my front, Blue get down on her knees and soapy up my cock, I am regularly getting my cock oiled up in my weekly RnT but soapy up inside a shower was few a far between - in fact it's been years, so this is great, and as soon as I was cleaned, Blue looks up, gave me a smile, then started to lick the tip of my cock, then the side, the balls below and before I know it, took me ALL IN !!

This is so good, especially I think she might have also took in some warm water so it was warm, slippery, no teeth suck and by now, I also noticed that her lips are quite full, as if they are made for cock sucking. and that is not all, as I was enjoying one of best BBBJ in shower, Blue's hands are all over my butt, giving me more crack slides and rimming and within a minute I have to tap her off as that was so erotic I almost blow it !! and then Blue shows her cheeky nature but taking my cock out of her mouth, look up again, smile again and then use her soapy right hand to give me some hand job, I was barely just holding myself back, and now the soapy jerk off, of course she almost got me again, so I have to tap off for a second time !! She is very good and dangerous, I just have to space myself to make sure I make it to the end of my FS session !!

Getting out of the shower with my cum shot still intact was some sort of achievement for this old man, I dry myself and lay on the bed which is now covered with a piece of red sheet.

Blue came to the bed , placed a condom inside some tissue paper and place it at the edge of the bed before joining me in the middle.

I know she probably will give me some cat bath lick, B2B or even some DD, but I wasn't really into that and in general, I don't like my WL licking my back side first before BBBJ me front, so I lay face up to skip the back side service. Blue started by licking my chest, lots of kitty bath , some b2b and breasts slides using her big soft tits, but without using any oil, this sort of b2b or breasts slide is actually not much fun, but I guess she has her certain routine so I let her do her stuff and wait for the key plays - BBBJ, I already knew she is very good at it inside the shower, now really looking forward to enjoy her again in bed.

The only disappointment was - again - when I look up, there was nothing to see as the lack of a ceiling mirror really putting the 5 Star reputation down to a 4 Star !

Blue is now licking her way down to my tummy, my groins area, licking my balls, teasing me with her wet and warm tongue and finally, licking the tip of my helmet then finally, taking my head inside her thick soft lips, as she slowly take me in and out of her little mouth, she looks up with that wanting eyes, as if telling me she wants me !! I love it when the lady can communicate with me without any noise, her eyes can really talk !!

Her blow job skills are really superb, no teeth at all, very wet, very slippery and lots of tongue licking, I was getting close very quickly and tap and she took it out, smile to me and said: OK baby, you like it, I slow down OK, then just give me some light licking before putting it back inside and more pleasure to have and building !!

It's great to have a 45 min session, as there is no rushing pressure to the finishing line, but I sort of lose track of time, so I think I should move on to the main course, just in case I accidentally cum and end this prematurely.................lol

So I said, fuck please !!

you want sex now ?

yes please, otherwise I cum before sex.

Blue got the condom out from the wrapping tissue and as soon as I was covered, she said, me on top ?

yes please, so, Blue got on top of me and hold me up to rub it against her pussy a bit to locate the opening to heaven and started to lower herself down to me. she's quite tight, I don't think I could get it in easily if there wasn't any lube, didn't know when did she applies it, but I like it when it happened without me seeing it, very professionally done.

Slowly but surely, I was IN ! and I could feel that her vaginal muscle was tightly wrapping around my manhood, last time a WL did this to me, it was in the last millennium !

So I pull Blue towards me, and for the first time, bury my head between her big soft tits. While I said it earlier, as far as size and shape and quality/texture of her tits go, I have seen plenty better, but gee, she has a lot of other sexual qualities that some of those busty massage just won't have, and of course, for the great majority of them, the own things I could fuck in our session was their tits, and unlike Blue where I'm getting the works ! and those are some of the best works that I have had.

I confess that rubbing my head between Blue's big tits was more like a diversion so that my mind was going elsewhere rather than down that one way street of cumming !

now that I had caught my breathe and senses, I started to pound the Blue out of her from below, did that for a bit then I thought I want to see my cock going in and out so we parted our upper bodies and we were like Vee'ing out with out genitals still attached, now I can see my cock with about 80% of it's length buried inside Blue's delicious pussy, I tried to slide it out, be very care Not to slip the whole thing out before pushing it all the way back in, this is good and it took a lot of energy and concentration in doing so, and I am not safe from any accidental spillage .

BTW, forgot to mention, in earlier play when Blue was sucking me real good, I could see her S shape body with a tiny waist and a big ass which would be an awesome if I was taking her from behind, so in my mind, I have to fuck her doggie, so perhaps now it's the time - Thanks to the earlier review from brother Wilisno that CIM is Not on the menu, so I have been doing my best avoid that accidental CIM as it may ended very badly if she isn't going to perform the full task. and with the tight and pussy muscle wrapping sensation that I am getting, definitely fuck her till the end and CID/CIP is the play.

And with the mirror bedhead being the only mirror in the room, I have decided to enjoy the viewing of meself fucking this beautiful K-Pop babe from behind and maximise on all my senses !!

So I pull it out, and Blue thought I was going to do her side way, so she lay on her side and moved her ass towards my cock................haha, this was such a funny scene, the WL thinks I want to enter her this way but I have other ideas.............

But as soon as I was on my knees on the bed, Blue gets it straight away and said, oh, you want doggie, yes please, so she turned around and gave her ass to me. Now, I must stress that Blue is a slim lady, and not an ounce of extra fat on her body at all, but because she has such a tiny waist, her ass just look bigger as part of her body, and finally, I can see myself in action, I entered Blue from behind, I think she must have loosened her pussy muscle to allow my cock inside but once I am in, she tightens right up. but this is the perfect position to fuck her. the big meaty ass becomes a great cushions or fuck absorber.

So, here is the final scenes:

Blue on her fours looking at the mirror and reflects back to me as she was looking right into my eyes and giving me this looks that she wants me to give her everything I have got !

I was pounding her from behind with all my vigor and no preservation

Her big tits hanging down from her chest swinging in all directions violently as the fucking was getting harder and faster.

my hands were grabbing her love handles as I use that for support, but I have to slide down from time to time to hold her by the waist instead for a split seconds or two before moving back up to the more meaty part.

You mixed all of the above together and then Blue starts moaning a bit and giving me some verbal encourage to cum hard inside her - and I DID just that.

Gee, that was FF1 !! Fivestar Fuck no. 1 ?

or was it Fast and Furious 101, I don't know, and I don't really care, it was that good !!

And the best part, after I cum, Blue didn't pull away, she holds me inside in position and for some reasons, must be her pussy controlling or something , I actually remained hard or semi hard for a lot longer, and while my lil brother was still enjoy that diminishing sensation, those expressive eyes of Blues was still talking to me, as if giving me a knob of approval, that's really special. If she is an actress, she would have been excellent in front of the camera !!

So, being a gentleman, I must take some responsibilities too so I carefully secured the rim of the dom as I pull it out, still semi hard, I don't know how so the dom would be leaking anyway, so I dropped down on to the bed, I was exhausted, and Blue could see that and said you have a rest there darling and cleans me up.

Then out of the Blue ! again, she placed a folded up towel on my tummy to keep me warm then started to give me some massage on my groins and inner thighs. This is the same man's health after cum massage that my girl Cherry would give me for any remaining time I might have in our session and it's good that Blue is doing the same, I'm not sure how much time I have got left but any after sex massage is always great and much appreciated.

Then the biggest pleasant surprise of this session: Blue starts to massage my feet - a la reflexology style proper foot massage and I was not expecting this ! and she was that good at it I would have paid her separately just to do the foot massage - yeah right - and the works ?....................haha

Last time I had a good massage after sex was also at 5 Star with the legendary Milo, and while Milo was massage my lower back and it was that good, I gave up the second shot in my 1 hour session. Not that I would have it in me these day to cum twice in 45 min, but that foot massage was in the same league as Milo's - massage skills wise.

then the buzzer went off and we had a quick shower together again, and yes, Blue was down on her knees and gives me a quickie farewell BBBJ - and yes, she got me up again, and even suggested that I have an extension, I thought, really, you don't have a booking after me, so I asked, and she thought I was actually going to extend so she apologized and said there was another booking after so I have to book another day.

there you go, my reunion with the 5 Star shop, it's been a long time and while Blue's Double D Cups weren’t quite what I had expected them to be, she is beautiful, she is glamorous, excellent BBBJ and FS and those foot massage just finished up the session very nicely.

On my way out, Blue walks me all the way to the front door, we kissed to say goodbye, one final embrace when I opened the door, she’s still there with a beaming smiles and waving goodbye and thank you as if to see me out to work in the morning and will be there waiting for me to come home, that’s taking GFE to a different level . BTW, it was a very sunny day today and with Blue standing at the door under natural bright day light, she just look gorgeous and I couldn’t fault her with her beautiful face ( you know how some WLs would look great inside the room under low dim light but may shock you if you see her under the Sun, not baby Blue !)

And I couldn’t wipe the smiles off my face as I walked away with much lighter feets .

Highly recommended IMHO !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That review was worthy of a book. You need to get a publisher man.
    One day I will post a review like yours. Good shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jesus what a review, think she'll probably be booked out from here till Sunday!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Love your review Ahlungor,

Man she looks mighty fine in her photo. A beautiful specimen of busty Korean womanhood.

You are a lucky, lucky boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Love your review Ahlungor,

Man she looks mighty fine in her photo. A beautiful specimen of busty Korean womanhood.

You are a lucky, lucky boy.
    Yes I was!

Probably not as lucky as Wilisno, Woodsy and Big Raybo .......... haha ........ they all made the young lady cum didn’t they ??

Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Jesus what a review, think she'll probably be booked out from here till Sunday!!
    Thanks mister, I think Blue was already pretty booked out when I rang yesterday !

Quote Originally Posted by HunterH777 View Post
    That review was worthy of a book. You need to get a publisher man.
    One day I will post a review like yours. Good shit
    Welcome to the forum HunterH,

There are plenty of very good reviewers in the forum , I am just trying to keep up.

Looking forward to reading one of yours very soon.

Cheers

Thanks AHLUNGOR

BLUE loves U

168cm ... Natural D

Last edited by 5 Star City; 21-10-2019 at 11:29 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes I was!

Probably not as lucky as Wilisno, Woodsy and Big Raybo .......... haha ........ they all made the young lady cum didn’t they ??
    hahaha embellish me? I am a bantamweight compared to you heavy hitters.

I did eventually get through that AR, took me as long to read it as your session I think. To put so many words together, you must have had a great time and for that I am happy for you.

I am sort of happy though that I got to see her before you did. 🤣🤣🤣

AHLUNGOR

You need to publish a book on you years of adventures
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    AHLUNGOR

You need to publish a book on you years of adventures

Thanks brother Sam,

Haha..........You are too kind. Speaking for your good self instead perhaps ?

May be one day when you are retiring from the game, you really should publish a memoir on the "First 5 Star Asian Bordello in Sydney", won't that be something very very special ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

BLUE.... Serving kimchi till next Wednesday

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Nice 👍 one !

More high class punting for Sydney !

全程爆滿,慾罷不能!
    大韓藍妹,唔試走寶!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. 5 Star are really getting some gems lately. Will need to keep an eye on them more.

I recently saw Akina there - she had some exceptional service - never a tissue, only a swallow, awesome positive attitude and absolutely gorgeou. Unfortunately gone already before I could write up a review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saturday arvo reading done! Wowee, thanks bro..

I gotta wait another 9 days before my budget will allow me another punt, will be waiting to see when the famous Blue returns 🤩

Banned
    Nice kimchee. She cleaned your ass nicely. On all fours now mister.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if she's going to come back? My schedule doesnt allow me to give her a visit before she leaves. Oh the pain.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes I was!

A good read lungor. Very similar session to me .

Very friendly nd cheesy girl for a Korean. She will tell you what u like to hear to boost your ego !!

Exactly what fay 5 star. fei / snowy at ginza( same girl) will say u know what I mean if any one tried her before.

A Good ass for doggy too

You don't do daty do you lungor ? Her pristine pussy is great for it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Saturday arvo reading done! Wowee, thanks bro..

I gotta wait another 9 days before my budget will allow me another punt, will be waiting to see when the famous Blue returns 🤩
    Well, I’m on a limited budget too and the punt on Blue was like double my normal weekly spends on RnT . But I’m glad I didn’t wait for this weekend to win some money before booking Blue, I would have missed out as not much going my way in the Everest or the Caulfield Cup as it turns out !

A bad week in sportsbet punting , luckily I got the lovely Blue on early, otherwise , I would have lost that punting fees as well and that would be tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Does anyone know if she's going to come back? My schedule doesnt allow me to give her a visit before she leaves. Oh the pain.....
    Blue might if enough bros ask for her

ps ;: another new Jap UMI starting this Sunday unfortunately she is not a D
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 20-10-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast