Thread: Aoi Japanese - Extreme GFE, amazing girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aoi Japanese - Extreme GFE, amazing girl

Date: 26th September 2019
    Place: 42 Gladesville/Nightshade
    Girl/Booking: Aoi (J) for 1 hour Diamond

First time visiting 42G, who better to book than fellow punter favourite Aoi (J). She seems a bit older than in photos, but regardless she is very cute, and has a curvy sexy body.

She apologised for keeping me waiting, which really wasn’t any more than 5 minutes. Her English is passable but her smile was all I needed to know she was happy to serve and please. We chatted for a bit as we both stripped. Whilst showering, Aoi appears very shy and submissive when you initiate DFK and touching her sensitive sexy nipples, however in reality she is a super horny Japanese WL that wants to be fucked ASAP.

Moving onto the bed, I start her off with DFK and foreplay, she begins her BBBJ, nice and wet with good eye contact. Soon we move onto DATY where she is absolutely gushing with juices. Her orgasms appear completely natural, grabbing my hair and moving me around as she pleases. She cums heavily, appearing to be hornier than ever. I use my fingers to send her off into absolute bliss. She cums again very soon after I use my fingers.

I really wanted to pop on the condom then, but she was so horny, I just had to try make her cum again. She asked me to put it inside her but I told her to lie back down. I insert my fingers again, she moans heavily, and I slowly bring her into climax again, my god can this girl orgasm.

I finally cave in, ask her to jump on me with the condom, cowgirl position. I enjoy those beautiful breasts as much as I want while she rides away. Not even a full minute later, she clenches hard on my dick as she orgasms yet again. I start pumping away and I can tell she genuinely enjoys the experience to the absolute maximum.

We switch over to missionary after a while and she is still soaking wet. I pump away until I cum a bucket into the dom while DFK-ing her as her pussy muscles milk me for every last drop.

I now understand why you fellow punters rate her so highly. Fuck me she was amazing. 10/10 from me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She definitely good, because she really enjoy sex as much as we do

Thanks for the after report brother

Glad you had a good time !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Aoi is on today !!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville