Thread: Ginza 478 line up policy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza 479 line up policy

Hey guys
    I love at this shop the enormous line up you get when you walk in and select your girl.
    I feel however not all the girls advertised come out regardless of availablity.
    Just wanted to confirm. Do the Koreans and Japanese generally not come out in the line up?
    Is it preference by these girls or policy that they are booking only? Could also be some of the Chinese and other nationalities don't usually come out to line up either?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless there ain't enough girls available, I don't think Ginza management would force any girl to come out if they don't feel up to.

There are many reasons that a girl skip a line up and stay in restroom. Waiting for a soon coming booking, need a bit of rest, busy with something else, don't want to see a particular type of customer (I assume they can see customer through a surveillance) etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    in order to provide high quality service constanntly, shop have to keep girls happy. plus all reasons above listed by holi day

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Unless there ain't enough girls available, I don't think Ginza management would force any girl to come out if they don't feel up to.

There are many reasons that a girl skip a line up and stay in restroom. Waiting for a soon coming booking, need a bit of rest, busy with something else, don't want to see a particular type of customer (I assume they can see customer through a surveillance) etc.

Well said, all of the above. Plus let's not forget the WLs do take turns and some girls are more popular than the others, so I won't be surprised if those lesser popular girls are coming out to meet clients in the line up more often than those always get picked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea some girls don’t see Korean customers. If you’re asian and talk to the reception in mandarin then a lot of the Korean girls might come out as they know for sure you’re not Korean as they don’t tend to see Korean customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time ago someone tell me. Some part time work girls will watch surveillance first then decided come out or not. Incas the customer is acquaintance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess you can avoid that by booking the girl.

But I do get where you're coming from. When you want to see the selection. You want the FULL selection

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One girl told me she just lazy to say hello and only if less than 5 girls available she will go out. Otherwise just take booking. Maybe because she been working for few months and have many regulars. Short term girls like most of the Japanese, they will and need to come out everytime as they don't want to miss out $