Thread: Different experience - Jessie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Different experience - Jessie

Saw this girl yesterday for 45 mins after reading some reviews about her. Im in 2 minds about this experience so i cant really say whether it was a good or bad experience overall.

First off she is cute as a button im not good with sizes but i would say she is an 8/10. Also the whole session was part 2 no massage which is good in my book. After undressing and sitting on the edge of the table she straight up walked into my arms and hugged me and a small kiss and asked if i wanted extras for a pineapple to which i said yes of course. Paid her upfront and she jumped out of her small dress and ran back to my arms again huggung, grinding and lip kissing only (her lips were tight the whole time which i dont really enjoy as much when kissing)

Wont say too much more as per the other reviews of this great place but what i will say is 2 more things. This girl loves DATY so if thats your thing she will love you for it and i actually felt like i pleasured her way more than she pleasured me and because of that she literally gave her body to me the entire session to do with it as a i please (within reason). The other thing is her techniuqe to make me cum was quite poor and ended up giving myself a handy to finish off. We tried a few different things but nothing worked so bad in my book.

Would i go back to see her? Probably not. Did i enjoy it? Considering i dont do this very often yes i did and i needed it. Would i be back? This place has a reputation of always delivering so yes so far i have seen Ella, Sienna and Jessie and i hope to see more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She really does love to be eaten!
    Sounds like classic YMMV at the finish - the doves have never had a problem flying the coop for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw this lovely girl again yesterday and i take back everything bad i ever said about her from my previous visit!!!

IMed the mamasan over wechat and asked for a non asian as i havent tried anyone no asian at MAC before and Emma and Danny were on offer. Seeing there photos they were quite slim and i prefer someone a little more plump but still chose Emma.

Upon arriving was told Jessie would be ready earlier so i chose her. A little wait amd she came in a little white outfit that literally made her look like an angel! And her face let up as she recognised me. We started undressing and i reached for my wallet to give her the lineapple to which she instantly told me not to worry about it now and pay later which i tjought was awesome.

Pulling out some wet wipes and sanitzier we both cleaned our hands and privates which i thought was so good given the current climate. We stood face to face hugging and lip kissing and fondling each ithers bodies, Jessie gets straight into it which is great. I asked if we can use a bit of tongye while kissing and she was like "of course!" And without hesitation we were making out like teens, perfect!

More fondling and standing play then i lied down onto the table where much the same happened as we stood and i really took control of where i wanted her and doing whatever i wanted it was purely a gfe which is exactly what i wanted. Laid her down for some daty which i know she loves and she appreciated it very much. This went for a while and it really turns me on pleasuring a girl like that as she wriggled and grinded. Laid down next to her again and more kissing as her leg was crossed over mine with gentle tugs. The only criticism i have is she doesnt have a strong tug game but thats fine.

Wont spoil the ending but it was a sensational session and enjoyed every minute. I think at ine point i said "i feel like you are my gf!" To which she smiled and giggled. Like even when we were making out we were kissing each others necks and she was giggling when my beard brushed her and tickled her and she held me against her on my face and back. A truly surreal experience!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    I saw this lovely girl again yesterday and i take back everything bad i ever said about her from my previous visit!!!

IMed the mamasan over wechat and asked for a non asian as i havent tried anyone no asian at MAC before and Emma and Danny were on offer. Seeing there photos they were quite slim and i prefer someone a little more plump but still chose Emma.

Upon arriving was told Jessie would be ready earlier so i chose her. A little wait amd she came in a little white outfit that literally made her look like an angel! And her face let up as she recognised me. We started undressing and i reached for my wallet to give her the lineapple to which she instantly told me not to worry about it now and pay later which i tjought was awesome.

Pulling out some wet wipes and sanitzier we both cleaned our hands and privates which i thought was so good given the current climate. We stood face to face hugging and lip kissing and fondling each ithers bodies, Jessie gets straight into it which is great. I asked if we can use a bit of tongye while kissing and she was like "of course!" And without hesitation we were making out like teens, perfect!

More fondling and standing play then i lied down onto the table where much the same happened as we stood and i really took control of where i wanted her and doing whatever i wanted it was purely a gfe which is exactly what i wanted. Laid her down for some daty which i know she loves and she appreciated it very much. This went for a while and it really turns me on pleasuring a girl like that as she wriggled and grinded. Laid down next to her again and more kissing as her leg was crossed over mine with gentle tugs. The only criticism i have is she doesnt have a strong tug game but thats fine.

Wont spoil the ending but it was a sensational session and enjoyed every minute. I think at ine point i said "i feel like you are my gf!" To which she smiled and giggled. Like even when we were making out we were kissing each others necks and she was giggling when my beard brushed her and tickled her and she held me against her on my face and back. A truly surreal experience!!!
    I don't understand, why use hand sanitizer and wet wipes when you are tounge and lip kissing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    I don't understand, why use hand sanitizer and wet wipes when you are tounge and lip kissing.
    It pre-dates the apocalypse.

Washing your hands (or in this case, sanitising) lessens the risk of UTIs for the girl from pussy play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like you really reaped the returns from the first visit investment .... wonder what a third visit will yield? you still worry about the finish technique but she sounds as though she is comfortable with you now so maybe you can coach her on what you want.. if you want it strong hard fast tugging then ask her... she may be hesitant or shy about upping the ante, so give her some encouragement and coaxing???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to clarify the 2nd time i went restrictions were still around mid last year so just a precaution

She doesnt do bj or fs she even said go down the street to ginza for that but she does a fantastic gfe and ive seen her many more times always loves to see me now