Saw this girl yesterday for 45 mins after reading some reviews about her. Im in 2 minds about this experience so i cant really say whether it was a good or bad experience overall.

First off she is cute as a button im not good with sizes but i would say she is an 8/10. Also the whole session was part 2 no massage which is good in my book. After undressing and sitting on the edge of the table she straight up walked into my arms and hugged me and a small kiss and asked if i wanted extras for a pineapple to which i said yes of course. Paid her upfront and she jumped out of her small dress and ran back to my arms again huggung, grinding and lip kissing only (her lips were tight the whole time which i dont really enjoy as much when kissing)

Wont say too much more as per the other reviews of this great place but what i will say is 2 more things. This girl loves DATY so if thats your thing she will love you for it and i actually felt like i pleasured her way more than she pleasured me and because of that she literally gave her body to me the entire session to do with it as a i please (within reason). The other thing is her techniuqe to make me cum was quite poor and ended up giving myself a handy to finish off. We tried a few different things but nothing worked so bad in my book.

Would i go back to see her? Probably not. Did i enjoy it? Considering i dont do this very often yes i did and i needed it. Would i be back? This place has a reputation of always delivering so yes so far i have seen Ella, Sienna and Jessie and i hope to see more