Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things you would never have heard of if you had never joined this forum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    A@L was a punter on this forum saw Lala at Ginza about a bezillion times. Rumour has it that they are now a married couple a bit like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in the Pretty Woman movie.

Like this story, oh trust me that ML I mention is way better off than most of us here.

I would say I would never know places like Billy's at 1 Belmore if it wasn't Aus99 and that big thread for his shop back in the first version of AUS99. It was that lead me to know so many massage and FS shop owners. Over the years some are still Hi/Bye, some are really good friends and some... we don;t want to see each other again.

A@L was a punter on this forum saw Lala at Ginza about a bezillion times. Rumour has it that they are now a married couple a bit like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in the Pretty Woman movie.
    You did a double with him? Good chance you would know if the rumour is true or not, unless of course he eventually realised that you are the narcissistic whackjob thst you are. If it is not true then A@L did carry on like a true dickhead.

And you never heard of Christmas?

Not really things I have heard but I have found out that most punters are pretty average blokes.

YMMV, ain't that the truth.

No time tonight, but I’ll tell you all later how I found this forum and 35,000 posts later still loving it ......... haha

May be Monday ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I'm surprised by this. I remember A&L's tone changed after a while, I got the impression that she left him. Maybe they did get married, dunno ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never knew Spanish was called that and a lot on the abbreviation list!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    All you had to do was to check my abbreviations listing for words you don’t understand on the forum.
    Haha oh yeah! Just learnt another 20 👌🏻😅

Ahlungor
    Wilisno
    Woods23
    Caffrey
    Xboyx
    Wilson
    Ginza
    Rooter
    CIP
    COF
    BBFS
    BBBJ
    Christmas
    A&L marrying Lala
    Cunninglinguist
    COB
    HarryCD

Haha, Brother BC,

This is a great thread, and thanks for putting my name there, just on user brothers, I will also like to add brother Travelmate, CMK, Eureka, Poontang, Cato, Midnight, Irene, Lakeshow and Catiness, sorry, too many brothers and friends and some of them no longer active like Charlie, Wan Chai and Babycat ?

Can't really remember how exactly I discovered AUS99, it was quite by accident and it might have been in 2009 or 2010 ? Too bad the old forum is no longer accessible otherwise I would go back and pretty sure I had post something up as a newbie................lol

One thing I will be forever grateful of finding AUS99 was the punting information I got from here, absolutely invaluable. Probably not today when so many FS and RnT shops are advertising across many platforms, but back in the earlier days, this forum was GOLD, as simple as that - especially BEFORE any massage parlour would be posting rosters and girls photos and everything else under the sun.

Way back then when the super thread 501 Newtown was the RnT bible and must read for all cumers ! I personally was definitely benefited a lot, thanks to all the earlier contributing senior members and forum pioneers !!

To put things into perspectives, I think it's best to put down some time line:

1. Read in the forum about this Wishway massage at Wynyard: where I first met Yuki, then followed her to Ultimo then Elizabeth then Bondi even until today !

2. 501 Newtown, what can I say, how could I thank the forum enough for all the big tits and pleasures I got from Jojo, Cici, Sasa, Nana, Mia, Sophie, Maggie, Linda and even Michelle with clothed HJ only !!

3. I must also mention all the fantastic FS punts I had at 5 Star over the years, usually only went there when there was a major big tits talents: like Maya, Milo, Rita and Hebe (she was not busty but the best BBBJ and CIM !) and most recently, Korean Blue ! Milo at the Penthouse, absolutely awesome experiences !

4.There was one single person I must thank here and gave him the credit as he had a major impact on my journey in this forum and he might not even remember what he did, but it was one of the review he posted on a lovely young lady called Tiffany in a tiny little unknown shop back then in 2012 which pointed me to visit the Snow Lotus shop for the first time. The rest, as it had evolved, was history: Thank you Mr Crash and Burn !

5. So, from SL, we found Silver Fox, 316 Central, 55 George, 252b Stanmore, Mimi, QVB and Lisa & Cherry ��, 227 Broadway and Iris, DOS and Emma, Bella and Bonnie etc. etc. etc. oh, and master Candy at Pyrmont these days.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - AUS99

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah-ha. THAT Lala. Yeah, would actually be quite plausible seeing as he basically gave her enough business to pay a deposit on a pretty decent home!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    All you had to do was to check my abbreviations listing for words you don’t understand on the forum.
    I found one to add I couldn’t see TT on there? After a bit of googling I think it’s tickle torture? 🤙🏼🙏

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I found one to add I couldn’t see TT on there? After a bit of googling I think it’s tickle torture? 🤙🏼🙏
    Tackle tickle I thought... Maybe someone said that in a post and I associated it with TT!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Tackle tickle I thought... Maybe someone said that in a post and I associated it with TT!!
    Haha that sounds more likely! Not sure about the torture thing 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I found one to add I couldn’t see TT on there? After a bit of googling I think it’s tickle torture? ������
    I only collected those mainstream abbreviations that are used in this industry, not those invented by a random person that few people know what they mean.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Ahlungor
    Wilisno
    Woods23
    Caffrey
    Xboyx
    Wilson
    Ginza
    Rooter
    CIP
    COF
    BBFS
    BBBJ
    Christmas
    A&L marrying Lala
    Cunninglinguist
    COB
    HarryCD
    Can I add 200 Pyrmont to this. Before I came to know of this forum the only places I used to go were what Google suggested and boy they were quite on the higher side. This forum has given so much to me that I feel like a small kid in a candy shop. There's so much I have never known, maybe just a drop in the ocean. Thanks to all the brothers who keep giving and to the forum for helping with the platform.
    Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I will add another thing:

Does a WL / ML want to marry me if they ask for my number ?

LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yes I remember him. Guys from Melbourne come to sydney during mid week to work and play the girls here. He is demanding and play hard. He is ban from this forum. I have a few PM with him. He and hu6e were the AR in 2018.
    Ah Hu6e, he was a good guy, hope he's doing well.
    Remember speechwriter, he was a left field character.
    Jav_fan was good fpr a laugh also. Chucky was a good bloke. And the guy who kept going to Kings Court Broadway. Definitely had some laughs over the years. Too many guys to mention.
    And the unbelievable wankfest when Iris was posting, guys clamouring over her, it was hilarious.
    Cmk is a champ also, been around these parts a long time. Can't hear Here I Go Again by Whitesnake without thinking of him...
    I guess the forum taught me where to go and what to expect. I was pretty green when I joined, particularly as I was new to Sydney.
    The phrases I kept reading and had no idea what they meant at first were:
    Ymmv
    Bbbj
    PSE
    ABC
    PS.
    And probably many others.

Seems so long ago now. In those days I was one of Roger's best customers at 22 Rydalmere, alternating with Epping Massage and their selection of girls at the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ah Hu6e, he was a good guy, hope he's doing well.
    Remember speechwriter, he was a left field character.
    Jav_fan was good fpr a laugh also. Chucky was a good bloke. And the guy who kept going to Kings Court Broadway. Definitely had some laughs over the years. Too many guys to mention.
    And the unbelievable wankfest when Iris was posting, guys clamouring over her, it was hilarious.
    Cmk is a champ also, been around these parts a long time. Can't hear Here I Go Again by Whitesnake without thinking of him...
    I guess the forum taught me where to go and what to expect. I was pretty green when I joined, particularly as I was new to Sydney.
    The phrases I kept reading and had no idea what they meant at first were:
    Ymmv
    Bbbj
    PSE
    ABC
    PS.
    And probably many others.

Seems so long ago now. In those days I was one of Roger's best customers at 22 Rydalmere, alternating with Epping Massage and their selection of girls at the time.

Hu6e is still alive on the forum, not buried yet. You just need to know where to look.

A clue is in my reply.

JAV FAN is also still punting strong in the dark Sydney night.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hu6e is still alive on the forum, not buried yet. You just need to know where to look.

A clue is in my reply.

JAV FAN is also still punting strong in the dark Sydney night.
    Oooh a puzzle!

Given I have the IQ of a grapefruit this should keep me entertained for hours..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s romantic story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Abbreviations like DATY, YMMV, BBFS, ML, WL, HJ etc.

That someone else is fucking the ML I’m/I was fucking (through PMs)

The games WLs and MLs play

About Ginza, 5 star

Legends like rooter, AHL

Accurate after reports

About Love hotel

A big Thanks To the forum and its members!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast