Thread: Stones Corner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stones Corner

Hobbled in to this place during the week after having been to confession at the church a little up the road.
    Concerned I'd be recognised or thought of as perverted I grabbed my cover I keep for public locations such as this one from the trunk of the car.
    Once my neck brace was on I grabbed a single crutch and hobbled to the entry from around beside the real estate agent.
    Once inside the alarm along the staircase sounded an alerted the nurses to my pending arrival at the luxurious first level foyer.
    Two nurses on, second nurse meets with approval. 20 years old, thick and slim. Super tight body with one of the most perfect behinds on record. D up top, unusually shaped. Claims mother is from an exotic location. Thick curly hair and tanned skin. Stunning.
    She worked on my neck until the point I was cured, she was very happy about that and is now considering her future career path as a healer.

Girl - amazing looks
    Location - not good, too public but central.
    Amenities - unkept, has shower
    Price - as expected
    Service - not the greatest, still learning
    Return - for her, yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you get a chicken from lower level shop and a juice from cross the road.

This place used to have great MLs. My last visit wasn't that great as it was a greedy South American.
    Good to see improvements

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loved the writeup. Well done

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place can be hit or miss. Have had great times and walked on occasions. The old story "box of chocolates"
    Last time about 2/3 wks ago had a cute little Chinese, yes Chinese, who looked like sex on a stick, but would only go half the way.
    The trouble with places like this is, is it worth the gamble and time wastage?
    A good place to walk in and say this is what I want and this is how much I am willing to pay and then decide ( which seems to be my MO now for most places.
    4F

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    This place can be hit or miss. Have had great times and walked on occasions. The old story "box of chocolates"
    Last time about 2/3 wks ago had a cute little Chinese, yes Chinese, who looked like sex on a stick, but would only go half the way.
    The trouble with places like this is, is it worth the gamble and time wastage?
    A good place to walk in and say this is what I want and this is how much I am willing to pay and then decide ( which seems to be my MO now for most places.
    4F
    yep totally agree, can be very hit & miss, but your MO is the way to go, up front , gives the opportunity to still say ok thanks, bye bye.
    ask for everything, expect nothing and take what you can get

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    l had a good experience with chinese girl. pretty and open minded. a bit expensive but probably worth it if you are into asians!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stones Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dandanwestside View Post
    l had a good experience with chinese girl. pretty and open minded. a bit expensive but probably worth it if you are into asians!
    Hi D, do you mind recommending which girl is good at stones Corner? And is full serv available? I live just down the road here... Would like to visit but the reviews are 50/50..
    Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2 main girls older Chinese chubby MILF like,short bob haircut younger smiley, small and cute one, longer hair, Not hard to guess which.
    4Fl