Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: I suspect a SMOKIN HOT work colleague is a former ML, should I ask if she still moonlights

Banned

I suspect a SMOKIN HOT work colleague is a former ML, should I ask if she still moonlights

A junior colleague recently ‘graduated’ has commenced work.

Over the last few weeks since she’s started And as the weather warms her attire appears to be far less appropriate for the work place and more akin to that of my favourite ML.

There are other signs that telegraph to me that she Must have worked a few shifts.

Should I ask her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unless you want to get fire, no....

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Unless you want to get fire, no....
    This is funny.

Thanks bro

Banned
    How did you come to the conclusion? Leopard print panties visible? Ample supplies of tissues on her desk? The baby-oil scent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One arm more toned than the other?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Give her $50 and see how she reacts.

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

Should I ask her?
    Yes!

Also suggest she will make more money doing ML work and you can line up heaps of customers for her if she gives her number to you.... which of course you must post on this forum.

You might lose your job but you would be a hero on the forum😁!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Over the last few weeks since she’s started And as the weather warms her attire appears to be far less appropriate for the work place and more akin to that of my favourite ML.

There are other signs that telegraph to me that she Must have worked a few shifts.

Should I ask her?
    You should :

1. Get her phone number
    2. Fall in love with her
    3. Then when you find out she really does work in a massage parlour you should reach out to the forum for advice on why she gave her number to you and is it OK to fall in love with a girl that works in a massage parlour.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You should :

1. Get her phone number
    2. Fall in love with her
    3. Then when you find out she really does work in a massage parlour you should reach out to the forum for advice on why she gave her number to you and is it OK to fall in love with a girl that works in a massage parlour.
    I have a better idea...

1. Follow her and take pic and video if confirm if she is WL / ML.
    2. Then quietly try to get where she live and family situation.
    3. Bang!! Show her what you know... free sex till you drop.

Obviously i mean it as a joke. You are getting in to criminal territory if you do what I said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have a better idea...

Obviously i mean it as a joke. You are getting in to criminal territory if you do what I said.
    Thanks for your illegal advice LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I have a better idea...

Bro, you’re hilarious.
    Hopefully the boys finish reading your comments instead of partially read

Thanks for the advice

Banned
    Mad detective skillz dude.

Summer is coming and girls are looking more slutty in Sydney, must be ML.
    O_o

Banned
    She wear g-string like most other girls in Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If that was the sign, then I work with a lot of former MLs!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Should I ask her?
    Casually ask "I need a HAND with this JOB!", and observe her reaction.
    Seriously though, to preserve your income and ensure future ability to see MLs, just go to your favourite ML and let your imagination run wild. It's all in your head!

Should I ask her?

Mate, anything to do with a female co-worker, either just flirting or sexually intended will almost always ended in disaster !

What exactly do you expect to get out from this ?

1. If she is indeed a current or ex ML, you try to get some free extras from her by what? blackmailing ?

2. If she is not, only bad things would come out from anything you may attempt !

Worst case, she is indeed still a ML and you went to see her in the shop and got what you want, then the situation will reverse ! she got you by the balls so to speak, you want your other colleagues or family and friends to know that you visit a massage parlour? You may end up having to see her in the shop every week, pay more and get less just to buy her silence.

And if you are in a more senior position at work, then it's even worst, I'm sure you can figure that out yourself ?

is this worth it ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Friday night drinks then move in for the kill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Newbie question. Does ML mean "massage lady" and WL "working lady" (full service)?
    Correct! Gosh - so long since I first learned those terms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nowhere near enough to get to that conclusion. I'd say get her social media account first and then you can maybe close in. Never a guarantee, but a start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Newbie question. Does ML mean "massage lady" and WL "working lady" (full service)?
    Along with SB mostly indistinguishable.

Update :

I’ve had pause to think further on this and many thanks gents for your thoughtful replies. It’s been a great help. I realise that workplace and sex is a volatile mix , and have had varied experiences.. and I know many of you , from experience or wisdom , caution against ....but remain curious .

Over the last few days had further opportunity to banter with this gorgeous Thai , while making an early coffee , along with Some other colleagues.

The few times any conversation teetered toward what she did during her student days for work , she was vague or mentioned a business in the sector. . I know one of the partners and gave a call. never was such a girl , unless she was ABC .

Work Drinks tomorrow night , so hoping it’s a warm evening and we get to further the conversation. .. no idea what I’m expecting , if anything .

However my spidey senses are tingling... and still getting the I’ve been a ML vibe. Hard to explain .. but wasn’t there a recent thread about been accosted by a ML on a train... don’t you guys ever get that clear feeling ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast