Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: URGENT: I suspect a SMOKIN HOT work colleague is a former ML, should I ask if she still moonlights

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any update if OP went through and still working at his job? Lol

Banned
    Who has not had a leery fantasy and coworker perve .. step backwards but be careful not too Tread on the used tissues as you go

As for me , happily employed, though did have a fun chat and drink with said girl last week. Did it reveal (all) her past . Not necessarily though opened up some other possibility

Would I could I should I have a drink with a younger co worker. Why not . There is no imbalance as I have no bearing onher work nor have any supervisory advisory capacity relating to her

I’ve had ‘relations with colleagues before . Messy ? Not IME. though always a first opportunity

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Who has not had a leery fantasy and coworker perve .. step backwards but be careful not too Tread on the used tissues as you go

As for me , happily employed, though did have a fun chat and drink with said girl last week. Did it reveal (all) her past . Not necessarily though opened up some other possibility

Would I could I should I have a drink with a younger co worker. Why not . There is no imbalance as I have no bearing onher work nor have any supervisory advisory capacity relating to her

I’ve had ‘relations with colleagues before . Messy ? Not IME. though always a first opportunity
    Fair enough. So are you still trying to work out if she is an ML ?
    Sage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    gonna need some pics to verify for you sir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Peter Parker was a dork.

Not all Thai girls are ML / WL... One of my previous managers was a Thai lady and definitely "doable"...but seriously intelligent lady.

If this girl was an ML.. she is clearly trying to move into a normal job why not let her do it?

As a Punter you know that if she was an ML she won't want to get involved with a Punter.
    Why not buy her a drink, and do things normally and get to know this "gorgeous Thai girl"

Knowing if she was an ML or not does not do you any good and for her if u ask enough questions A few things happen:

1) she will know you are a Punter
    2) She will get upset someone dug up her past
    3) if you mention to anyone at work and this gets out.. You will have a HR situation on your hands.

On the other hand play it cool and see if she is interested and go from there and both of you have a good time..?
    Love this answer!

Just let her be
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    liminal, stop being a fucking creep.

Maybe you have punted too long, and are seeing all Asian women as potential ML/WL.

This is absolutely ridiculous, and for you to check up on her is borderline obsessive.

Leave the poor lady alone.

Or better yet, put your dick on the chopping block, get a sexual harassment claim against you and lose everything... due to your "utter and total creepiness ".
    Another great answer
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Love this answer!

Just let her be
    I was going to ask for your thoughts on this thread. You must be a champion at compartmentalising all the various aspects of your life! I wouldnt imagine it would be easy at times!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I was going to ask for your thoughts on this thread. You must be a champion at compartmentalising all the various aspects of your life! I wouldnt imagine it would be easy at times!
    I think I said it in my thread - you have to be mentally strong to be able to compartmentalise stuff (and that goes with anything!). If you over think, get everything mashed together that’s when problems start and you begin to lose your sanity.

If someone at work (my CBD job) asked me if I’d be up for sex for money etc, I’d be incredibly pissed off and will be going to HR. How dare you come at me like that in an office scenario, when I (or anyone) never gave an inking that I/they are in the industry and you are just going by how she/I dresses, ethnicity or some fantasy. That’s someone’s life you are messing with.

How would a guy like it (especially with a wife, kids etc) get a WL who brings it into their outside world and wreck peoples opinions of him and his life?

Banned
    We were at a work function recently, in conversation I was asked by said colleague... if I’d ever had paid sex. I was quite comfortable in my answer. Is there an issue ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We were at a work function recently, in conversation I was asked by said colleague... if I’d ever had paid sex. I was quite comfortable in my answer. Is there an issue ?
    hehe, I was once propositioned by a work colleague, and thought "hang on, I'm not gay"... turns out that he was originally a she and was only waiting for the final op...
    And none of the other "guys" knew...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, righto then dreamer.
    This gets more and more depraved with age.
    Like a spoiled, vinegary Shiraz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123