Thread: 479 ginza empire- Maika- total cutie, total J style

479 ginza empire- Maika- total cutie, total J style

When I read 35kgs ... my interest was captured... some of you may know i have a preference for tiny petites.. all healthy and respectful... but i like tiny women. e.g. bubble butts and slim curvy but who are just miniature.

She isn't 35kgs, but not far off and as if I can tell +/- a few kgs. Early 40kgs for sure. Height.... tiny... like 145 or 150 at best. Body- not slim/ skinny, which i actually dont like, but full bodied just in a small package. a tiny bit of normal fat around her stomach- but geezz guys, don't take this as a turn off- she is tiny so tiny is tiny.

very cute voice and lovely face. typical japanese eyes/ gaze and lovely full A-B cups. when you lying next to her and her legs are the size of your arms... you know she is small (felt sinfully illegal and dangerous). having said all this, she is smart and knows what she is doing. gfe for sure, but not new to the industry. amazing bbbj. in fact i tell you what, after i shot bang bang into the dom, i was lying there resting and she starts sucking my cum dipping, floppy man hood.... i couldn't rise for the second occasion (usually i can) but she kept on sucking. have you ever had a floppy dick sucked? it is a weird feeling lol. no half wood what so ever. I told her to stop, have a rest, but she kept sucking.

so in i go to the room, not sure exactly what to expect. she came up to my chest with 1-2 inch platforms and i though, fuck me, you are short. As mentioned she isnt skinny skinny, which is fine, but is shapely and beautiful in a small package. Perfection actually. In the shower- very close- you get a sense of how small stature she is. So for guys >180cm etc (taller than me) you will feel either wrong illegal or like a pro. Up to you, each to their own.

Lovely lovely kisses... LOTS of tongue action and DFK. I'm fucking so relaxed it isnt funny. Lovely cat bath and then bbbj. SOOOOO good..... omg.... just felt so relaxing. Her mouth is small and she will not do DT and I did not try. She knows how to manipulate the head of the penis perfectly. Completely shaved and tight. Is this real or is this a dream??? Perfection seriously guys.

Tried a few positions, but she is tight, so i dont think going hard would be very pleasant or fair for her.

I really like Maika and she has a professional yet GFE persona. Her body is petite and small stature, and her services are wonderfully relaxing.

Top 3 aspects- her kissing with so much tongue; her bbbj on the head and tip (so sensual) not DT please!; and thirdly, her pussy (very tight and delicate). Trifecta? .. oh i mean her stature is also top something! lol.

Cons (bottom 3)- English is very limited, so my japanese was tested lol; no ground and pound (maybe not a negative) and thirdly, ... umm.... no enough cash and time to spend on her?? lol....

Tony and Jesse and 479 staffd... please look after this one- if any customers are rough, please have them banned. Please tell Maika her rights.

Peace guys!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR bro. Definitely keen to try now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bruh, cheers for the review, don't know how I missed this one on the roster when I checked it earlier but god DAMN I love me a short skinny girl.
    BBBJ after finishing sounds fucking hot, too. Impractical, but sexy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its true mate, i was never fuck 1hour without rest, but this girl make so horny and i can't take a rest because that.
    Get cum 2times (1times in her mouth)
    And she is so sensitive.... Can feel her shaking many times...
    I'll going back to see her soon...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one. Yeah... I saw the stats and suspected a typo at first. 35kg - can’t be.
    Is that even a full grown person!

rcha086
    Thanks for the review. Her profile pics caught my eye. I'm assuming the body pic isn't really her? But what about the face pics? Sorta similar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her yesterday
    Gotta admit, personally I had a very average experience
    To get the most out of your time with her, I recommend being somewhat fluent in Japanese (she knows like noooo English), having a dominant personality but always be respectful of her boundaries

She is indeed tiny, and very cute. Pics are a bit off, not too off but not very similar. Pretty slim, small like B cup boobs (I'm not very knowledgeable on it, but I've known plenty of C cup girls and these were definitely smaller).
    Very shy/bashful, very very silent unless you speak Japanese (I said just one of the maybe dozen or so phrases I know and she instantly threw whole sentences at me, I had to sign with hands everything after).

Shes not bad, not at all. Eager to please, endearing. Just that you definitely have to take control and keep a close eye on what she can handle. Being tiny (and unable to deepthroat), she can only take the tip in BBBJ, and not too deep in main course.
    Oddly enough, like a somewhat similar J girl a month or two back, her handjobs are fucking divine.

Lovely girl, sadly not really for me, especially so since short slim girls are my absolute jam.
    Treat her right, take the lead, learn some Japanese, and you'll have a wonderful time.

rcha086
    Thanks Hollow, puts a bit of perspective on it from a non-Japanese speaker's point of view. Regardless, that petite frame is still enticing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I have seen her, too. Her small size is very appealing, but some Japanese does help (fortunately I spent a lived there for a while, but very rusty, unless ordering sushi, lol). I believe the body pics are hers, or if not very very similar. She has A+ or B- cups, which are beautifully formed and look like from a girl even younger. I don't quite believe the 35kg, but, due to her small size, she could still be below 40kg. I'd say 38 to 40kg. I think bigfatkilo is correct at approx 145cm. Definitely less than 150cm, guaranteed!! And very very very tight. Err, delicious taste, too. Sweet like nectar.

Despite her age, she has wonderful technique and I suspect some prior experience, or perhaps just lots of fun. But I agree with the posts above, you do need to be a little gentle with penetration for BJ and FS.

Personally, I had a great time, but I do like small size, especially kawaii Japanese girls. It is ok if they are a bit delicate and/or inexperienced as it goes with the whole package. She is not rushed, does not finish early, is very accommodating and eager to please (sorry, if I sound like a mamasan). No hesitation for CIM and the combination of her special HJ plus BBBJ provides a quite delicious experience. Will do a AR soon - apologies to all, they are backing up...

Back to see her soon as she is only here until end of the month Bugger, why not today?

AA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yes, I have seen her, too. Her small size is very appealing, but some Japanese does help (fortunately I spent a lived there for a while, but very rusty, unless ordering sushi, lol). I believe the body pics are hers, or if not very very similar. She has A+ or B- cups, which are beautifully formed and look like from a girl even younger. I don't quite believe the 35kg, but, due to her small size, she could still be below 40kg. I'd say 38 to 40kg. I think bigfatkilo is correct at approx 145cm. Definitely less than 150cm, guaranteed!! And very very very tight. Err, delicious taste, too. Sweet like nectar.

Despite her age, she has wonderful technique and I suspect some prior experience, or perhaps just lots of fun. But I agree with the posts above, you do need to be a little gentle with penetration for BJ and FS.

Personally, I had a great time, but I do like small size, especially kawaii Japanese girls. It is ok if they are a bit delicate and/or inexperienced as it goes with the whole package. She is not rushed, does not finish early, is very accommodating and eager to please (sorry, if I sound like a mamasan). No hesitation for CIM and the combination of her special HJ plus BBBJ provides a quite delicious experience. Will do a AR soon - apologies to all, they are backing up...

Back to see her soon as she is only here until end of the month Bugger, why not today?

AA
    How much was it for the hour? And did CIM cost you any extra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wohfok View Post
    How much was it for the hour? And did CIM cost you any extra?
    She is $250 for the hour for Diamond, which includes CIM. She is a very cute small size girl with lovely breasts, a very tight little shaved pussy, which is sweet to taste and very happy to please you. She get's wet to the touch and no problem with a finger or two, as long as you are gentle, as she is tiny both inside and out. She will suck and lick you as long as you like, with good technique. But the temptation to slide slowly inside that tight little pussy is hard to resist. The CIM is without hesitation and she remains sucking your cock gently after cum, for extra full feeling.

I agree, English is limited, but easily overcome by Google Translate (although with some errors)

Been back to see her since my post as she is a real cutie and it is rare to see a girl this small in size.

Tempted to go back again before she leaves....

Delicious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, and of course, that HJ, where she rubs her fingers over the head of your cock. Not too hard, not too soft. Nearly hit the ceiling...

What !!? She's leaving next couple of days!

Going down to get my tiny cute Jap fix for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poor girl looks so tired. She has been working 16 hours a day the entire time she is here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm seeing her today I'll give her some good loving then😛

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still working???

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Is she still working???
    Left , back to jp most likely