Thread: C Mocha - To die for

C Mocha - To die for

Oh my god!
    Just had a session with the Mocha (7th visit). Yes, my 7th time…
    The boys at Ginza seem to recognise me now. No need to open my mouth. Haha.

Mocha in my opinion would be best described as a sexy, young, cute and innocent looking Chinese girl.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Mocha is 22 years young. Born 1997.
    She has a very pretty face, big eyes, uses a modest amount of make-up. Looks like a Japanese doll.
    Her body is slim and petite – my ideal body type.
    C cup boobs, very soft smooth firm and a neatly trimmed pussy.
    If you like slim, cute fragile type girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Very experienced and knows how to please a man very well.
    She is always bubbly and energetic. Never lazy.
    She is a very physical and passionate girl and puts all her energy and all her feeling into sex.
    Very bubbly GFE.

PLAY
    Mocha is a phenomenal kisser and puts a lot of emotion into her kisses – very sweet.
    Juicy and wet pussy with a clitoris that loves a good lick and rub – 69 feels very good with her. She is always wet and juicy downstairs – no lube required.

BBBJ
    Fantastic BBBJ – can get me hard almost instantly.
    Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

EXTRAS
    Has different cute costumes she wears – maid outfit.
    Wears a pair of sexy black stockings while you fuck.
    Always tries to surprise her clients with new things.

THE FUCKING
    Mocha is an amazing fuck.
    Why do is say this?
    Perhaps it’s her hot and wet tight pussy.
    Perhaps it's the expression of total pleasure on her face.
    Perhaps it's her passionate appetite for cock.
    Maybe it’s a combination of all of the above.

TO CONCLUDE
    Mocha is so fucking hot.
    I love her adorable cute face.
    I love her petite and sexy body.
    I love her sincere and wholesome sweetness.
    I love her ecstatic energy.

If you are lucky enough to have this wonderful girl next to you, give yourself a break, be a gentleman and give her the respect she deserves. Sharing magic moments with Mocha is always a pleasure.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A&L loves Lala

23 loves Mocha

Another love story starts
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mocha has got to be the hottest/most reviewed WL here right now
    Expectations for this girl are increasing by the day

Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Mocha has got to be the hottest/most reviewed WL here right now
    Expectations for this girl are increasing by the day
    Not surprised ! 7 reviews from OP alone !

But an alarm bell is ringing ! OP asked for those threads to be closed yet he wrote another one here .....

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...59#post1847159
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was thinking the same thing. Mocha has suddenly become really popular now.
    While there are 2-3 reviews from other punters, it seems 23_ wrote seven reviews on the same girl and in quick succession.
    Usually when you like a girl, it's better to just find your old review and add to it or add to someone else's who has reviewed her.
    You don't wanna go overboard and create over-expectations from punters.

Having said that, I can vouch for Mocha too.
    She is a great girl who provides awesome service. Same Level as Star, Lulu, Lemon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    A&L loves Lala

23 loves Mocha

Another love story starts
    I know what this means now, proud moment
    This forum is my new facebook

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Mocha has suddenly become really popular now.
    While there are 2-3 reviews from other punters, it seems 23_ wrote seven reviews on the same girl and in quick succession.
    Usually when you like a girl, it's better to just find your old review and add to it or add to someone else's who has reviewed her.
    You don't wanna go overboard and create over-expectations from punters.

Having said that, I can vouch for Mocha too.
    She is a great girl who provides awesome service. Same Level as Star, Lulu, Lemon.
    Star and Mocha are my top 2 girls @310 right now. I saw Star 15 times already and booked her today again! I have a very good relationship with Lulu and Lemon too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mocha certainly earns all these reviews, honestly :P while my tastes have me more focused on girls like Tiffany, Lulu, Yuzu especially, oof, I did get around to seeing Mocha a little bit ago and she was simply fantastic.
    I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said like 20 times, lol. I was kinda hoping for the outfit play, which I sadly didn't get, but her attitude of going above and beyond to serve you every second of the booking is definitely her unique trait, which I'm always looking for such traits.
    Would definitely see again, but I still have a list to tick off, and I wanna play with Yuzu again if she hasn't left already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Mocha certainly earns all these reviews, honestly :P

her attitude of going above and beyond to serve you every second of the booking is definitely her unique trait, which I'm always looking for such traits.

Would definitely see again, but I still have a list to tick off, and I wanna play with Yuzu again if she hasn't left already.
    I agree bro, Yuzu could easily be another Mocha in the future. Needs to expand her services slightly to become true Diamond, but the eye contact and intimacy is already unbelievable for a 19yo.... I am aiming to book her again, very soon. Have recently seen Lulu, but not Tiffany. Would like to see Star, but need to get a second job to work through my list......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Mocha certainly earns all these reviews, honestly :P while my tastes have me more focused on girls like Tiffany, Lulu, Yuzu especially, oof, I did get around to seeing Mocha a little bit ago and she was simply fantastic.
    I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said like 20 times, lol. I was kinda hoping for the outfit play, which I sadly didn't get, but her attitude of going above and beyond to serve you every second of the booking is definitely her unique trait, which I'm always looking for such traits.
    How is Lulu? Same age as Mocha? More GFE or PSE oriented?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    How is Lulu? Same age as Mocha? More GFE or PSE oriented?
    lulu is very cute and petite, been working there for 2 years maybe? she is more gfe lulu.

mocha is gfe plus...

although my experience with mocha wasnt great- could have been me

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    lulu is very cute and petite, been working there for 2 years maybe? she is more gfe lulu.

mocha is gfe plus...

although my experience with mocha wasnt great- could have been me
    Not great?!

Would you please be able to elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kind of too bitchy for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Not great?!

I remember she keeps bad mouthing about other girls, boasting herself to be the best. Kind of irritating for me. A bitchy girl.

Is that kind of a challenge to someone else opinion, and try to suppress and opinion contradicting to Ginza’s, or rather, Fox’s promoting schemes? That girls submissive to him would get support from his writers, i.e. you, who curiously opening a good numbers of original post for a single girl. Who according to the Chinese counterpart of this forum, as one of the wives of Fox.

Things are surely getting fishy for Mocha. Debates got heated up about Ginza’s, particular Fox’s marketing scheme, in the Chinese forum Catchgod. That exposed interesting working details of the group of writers deployed by Fox to manipulate and oppress girls, also control forum discussions.

I hope it’s not happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Not great?!

I found her pushy, non compliant and everything was a bit of an effort.

She might have had a bad day, bad customer, or it simply might have been me (I don't speak much Chinese and her English isn't great, I was rushed blah blah).

Just my experience, others have found her wonderful. Make up your own mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock_82 View Post
    I remember she keeps bad mouthing about other girls, boasting herself to be the best. Kind of irritating for me. A bitchy girl.

Is that kind of a challenge to someone else opinion, and try to suppress and opinion contradicting to Ginza’s, or rather, Fox’s promoting schemes? That girls submissive to him would get support from his writers, i.e. you, who curiously opening a good numbers of original post for a single girl. Who according to the Chinese counterpart of this forum, as one of the wives of Fox.

Things are surely getting fishy for Mocha. Debates got heated up about Ginza’s, particular Fox’s marketing scheme, in the Chinese forum Catchgod. That exposed interesting working details of the group of writers deployed by Fox to manipulate and oppress girls, also control forum discussions.

I hope it’s not happening here.
    I don't think that's what's happening here (Though I didn't understand that Fox reference).
    Just some people getting smitten and losing their level-headedness, which people are allowed to.