Thread: J Lisa

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Lisa

This review will be pretty short and sweet which is a bit of the opposite to what Lisa is ... Tall and more of a fun/playful vibe rather than sweet and demure. That's no criticism, just wanted to be clear that her attitude is more open and western rather than the shy cutesy stereotype.

Lisa comes in pretty tall probably just short of or about 170, so whatever they claim is pretty accurate! She's got a slim toned larger framed body which is reminiscent of Minami, with some differences. If you like long torsos with long legs wrapped around you then she's the girl for you.

Looks wise she's got a pretty face but not typical of a Japanese look. Shorter hair and smaller in the chest so more of a slim long toned beach body rather than curvey and shapely.

In terms of service there's no complaints, very friendly on greeting, with quite excellent English and can hold a conversation for you conversationalists out there. Standard shower service included and DFK on the table, but I wasn't feeling it.

In terms of the BBBJ nice and slurpy with plenty of saliva and lubrication. She's responsive going DATY and in 69 and is nice, tidy and clean shaven downstairs so you can go to town.

In terms of the main event she's active and will get on top and put the work in. I usually get bored with girls on top unless they're quite active and into it, but had no such problem with Lisa. In fact she nearly put me over the edge by trying different angles on top and from the active bouncing and I had to switch things around.

Did a bit of mish then turned her around to finish in doggy for a great finish.

Overall she's a good one to see if you've been umm-ing and ahh-ing about it, you won't regret it and I'm sure she would be quite open to your particular tastes and preferences. Happy punting!

Thanks mister157

Jap LISA can be past as a ABJ

Last edited by 5 Star City; 21-10-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    This review will be pretty short and sweet which is a bit of the opposite to what Lisa is ... Tall and more of a fun/playful vibe rather than sweet and demure. That's no criticism, just wanted to be clear that her attitude is more open and western rather than the shy cutesy stereotype.

Lisa comes in pretty tall probably just short of or about 170, so whatever they claim is pretty accurate! She's got a slim toned larger framed body which is reminiscent of Minami, with some differences. If you like long torsos with long legs wrapped around you then she's the girl for you.

Looks wise she's got a pretty face but not typical of a Japanese look. Shorter hair and smaller in the chest so more of a slim long toned beach body rather than curvey and shapely.

In terms of service there's no complaints, very friendly on greeting, with quite excellent English and can hold a conversation for you conversationalists out there. Standard shower service included and DFK on the table, but I wasn't feeling it.

In terms of the BBBJ nice and slurpy with plenty of saliva and lubrication. She's responsive going DATY and in 69 and is nice, tidy and clean shaven downstairs so you can go to town.

In terms of the main event she's active and will get on top and put the work in. I usually get bored with girls on top unless they're quite active and into it, but had no such problem with Lisa. In fact she nearly put me over the edge by trying different angles on top and from the active bouncing and I had to switch things around.

Did a bit of mish then turned her around to finish in doggy for a great finish.

Overall she's a good one to see if you've been umm-ing and ahh-ing about it, you won't regret it and I'm sure she would be quite open to your particular tastes and preferences. Happy punting!
    Lisa is one of the best Japanese around !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Sexy Jap LISA

Tues 5pm..... Thurs/ Fri. 1-8pm

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc