Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ML v WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ml’s for me. the build up is what makes it. plus the unknown question of how far extras will go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    After doing only WL's for past 4 years, I ventured into the land of the ML's last week. I found one with extras on offer. I was generally put off by the nature of the whisper and the negotiations, but this girl did it so beautifully and it ended up being a great session.
    Would I go back? Yes, defnitely. I though use this forum to do my research first !
    These days no whisper from ML. It's straight to the point for many MLs now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Would you mind PMing me the rates you were offered? After doing WLs for so long just need to double check.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ML and ML Masaman is usually my favourite. But part-time WL also good.
    Full time WL at shop is no good for me.

If they're young (18-23) and they just want to dip their feet in the water... they do ML not WL at shop., maybe part-time WL at MOC or KMP.
    They are not jaded.
    Still fresh with GFE. Still that cute immature attitude.

The moment they enter shop, they immediately age 5 to 10 years.
    The best shop performers WL are in their late 20s - early 30s.
    They provide good service - yes. but no je ne sais quoi
    so they are no good aside from unloading and going.

Then in the 35s-45s category, you have the masaman.
    They are full of character.
    You don't want full service WL shop masaman, too management, too business school orientation
    You want casual human touch ML shop amateur masaman.
    She comes and gives you massage, chats like ahlungor.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There is a shop no matter how many times i go to never made it to fs. Best i got was cbj. I tried different girls there and the common answer is Mamasan is strict. Not sure how mamasan would know since shes not always there but apparently she can found out. She also check bags for condoms too.
    Or maybe im just 1inch and not worth bothering to them, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    ML and ML Masaman is usually my favourite. But part-time WL also good.
    Full time WL at shop is no good for me.

If they're young (18-23) and they just want to dip their feet in the water... they do ML not WL at shop., maybe part-time WL at MOC or KMP.
    They are not jaded.
    Still fresh with GFE. Still that cute immature attitude.

The moment they enter shop, they immediately age 5 to 10 years.
    The best shop performers WL are in their late 20s - early 30s.
    They provide good service - yes. but no je ne sais quoi
    so they are no good aside from unloading and going.

Then in the 35s-45s category, you have the masaman.
    They are full of character.
    You don't want full service WL shop masaman, too management, too business school orientation
    You want casual human touch ML shop amateur masaman.
    She comes and gives you massage, chats like ahlungor.
    Listen to this guy. Woodland is a pro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it comes with experience.

first you think you go for the pretty ones. but sometimes they have some syndrome. princess some call it.

then you go for the well regarded ones. the ones with lots of positive reviews. but no. the well written ones can provide good service but they don't have "it".
    they are not special, instead they are shared around and widely acknowledged.

so of course the girls with that special panache or joie de vivre ...
    they may not be the best looking but have some unique traits.
    they are not written about, not shared. kept secret by the punters that approach her.

the best punts i have had are with new girls. they don't know how to service, so you can set the tone.
    they are not jaded, and have not yet been priced to equilibrium by the market
    their expectations are raw.

Just think.

For every punt we read, there are hundreds unwritten.

Sniff. do your homework. be german sheppard.

Plan. read the bad reviews. for good reviews, read what is not written in the review, not what is written. in the spaces, you see, you will find the truth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You get to flirt with a ML plus also it’s a CFNM thing

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    There is a shop no matter how many times i go to never made it to fs. Best i got was cbj. I tried different girls there and the common answer is Mamasan is strict. Not sure how mamasan would know since shes not always there but apparently she can found out. She also check bags for condoms too.
    I know which shop you're talking about, and there's no need to hide its identity. It's 227 Broadway, isn't it? I think a lot of bros would know how strict Alice is in regards to "her" girls offering FS in her shop. What really burns is the shop has everything it needs... Ensuites in the room, proper brothel licensed, and girls that are certainly willing to earn the dough.
    I used to be a regular there many years ago but the whole no-FS policy made my visits there progressively boring to the point I have never set foot in that shop for years now.
    It's such a wet blanket on everything!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I know which shop you're talking about, and there's no need to hide its identity. It's 227 Broadway, isn't it? I think a lot of bros would know how strict Alice is in regards to "her" girls offering FS in her shop. What really burns is the shop has everything it needs... Ensuites in the room, proper brothel licensed, and girls that are certainly willing to earn the dough.
    I used to be a regular there many years ago but the whole no-FS policy made my visits there progressively boring to the point I have never set foot in that shop for years now.
    It's such a wet blanket on everything!

Mate, I think it’s time you make a return to Broadway!

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty certain the house policy has been relaxed somewhat to allow some extra micro economy to blossom inside the privacy of the en-suite rooms . I think Covid might have done some of us a little favour there.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread is a great read I now can pinpoint why never been into MLs. I don't like playing games with women or being played ... Each to their own.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty certain the house policy has been relaxed somewhat to allow some extra micro economy to blossom inside the privacy of the en-suite rooms . I think Covid might have done some of us a little favour there.

Cheers
    Is it.?? I am all for microeconomics! Broadway, here I come !

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, after many years, it's MLs every time.

Girls are younger and prettier. They're less jaded. They seem more stable, with plans and a decent life outside of the game. Because WLs often work a late night shift, they're knackered all the time. Night shift life is a killer. Plus the late night guys she's banging can be...ordinary, and that rubs off on her after a while.

It can almost be a GFE as you build over a visit or two to FS with a ML. And i can stick to the delusion that they're not banging *every* single guy that walks in the door. It just seems a less mechanical experience all round.

Prices are reasonable, mostly (except for one legend girl i see from time to time!). $70 for the massage, $100 to $150 for FS depending on the girl.

Those prices and quality of the girls are for the CBD and inner west.

Tip: BYO condom and offer to take it away with you. Gets around anxious mamasans.
    Tip 2. Take her number if she offers it; she'll let you know when she's on her period so you can book with another of your regulars.

Enjoy lads

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Not very compelling unfortunately. These days there are heaps of choices around with better location than Broadway. Too bad they didn't make hay when the sun was shining.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the best girl at Boradway is the masaman Alice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post

Listen to this guy. Woodland is a pro.
    Why stick to one shop only? It makes me wonder why some punters prefer sticking to one shop only and then later whinge when they have had a bad experience. Go out and explore other shops and talent. Don't let a shop dictate to you or treat you just like a number.

Banned
    the best girl at Boradway is the masaman Alice.
    Nothing like a good "Masaman"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Would you guys recommend Ryde Massage? It will be my first time. Do you think there will be extras available?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Nothing like a good "Masaman"
    its the flavour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Would you guys recommend Ryde Massage? It will be my first time. Do you think there will be extras available?
    stick with the basics.
    do the basics really well, and the extras will come. don't worry about the extras for your first time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    stick with the basics.
    do the basics really well, and the extras will come. don't worry about the extras for your first time.
    Thanks for that. I will give it a go and do an AR.

I have never done a ML. Is there a line up kind of thing?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast