Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ML v WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML v WL

Hi all

I'm curious. Why ML? Because cleaner? Because girls are prettier?

From my research, you can get FS from some pretty damn hot ladies for basically the same price?

What are the attractive points of ML for those who prefer MLs

Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Hi all

From my research, you can get FS from some pretty damn hot ladies for basically the same price?

Cleaner ? Not really ! Most don’t have access to a shower after the deed !

Prettier ? Not really ! Just that RnT enthusiasts don’t go to FS places enough to make a comparison. Many outstanding MLs ended up going to FS place after they know what they’re worth.

It’s like a gamblers, the thrill is in placing the bet, even if they win once in a while, they’re still happy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed with wilisno there. I myself started off with RnT and ML's, until a friend brought me into the world of WL's. Haven't looked back since!

Banned
    I do both equally, and see them as different experiences.

The ML experience is more relaxed, I mean you getting a massage after all. The girl is in control, she can pick and choose which customers she is comfortable giving more in the booking.

People get off on the unregulated nature of the ML scene, and how "scandalous" it is getting extras or FS in a ML shop. FS shops is quite scripted because you know you going to get it, men want to be hunters. It's definitely the thrill of the chase with ML, but the reality is you can get FS in almost any ML shop, not necessarily with every girl and that's the challenge some guys get off on. There is also a higher percentage of young amateurs totally new to the industry in ML, which some dudes really like.

In terms of looks, it's pretty much tied. You can find crazy hot in both camps.

I favour ML shops with showers.

Lastly I will say is ML is better value for money because if things don't click between you and the girl, at least you still get a massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I agree with you toysrus, it’s the thrill of the chase.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post

The ML experience is more relaxed, I mean you getting a massage after all. The girl is in control, she can pick and choose which customers she is comfortable giving more in the booking.

People get off on the unregulated nature of the ML scene, and how "scandalous" it is getting extras or FS in a ML shop. FS shops is quite scripted because you know you going to get it, men want to be hunters. It's definitely the thrill of the chase with ML, but the reality is you can get FS in almost any ML shop, not necessarily with every girl and that's the challenge some guys get off on. There is also a higher percentage of young amateurs totally new to the industry in ML, which some dudes really like.

Lastly I will say is ML is better value for money because if things don't click between you and the girl, at least you still get a massage.

Better value for money is highly arguable, it’s only an individual’s preference. If you have to see an ML 2-3 times before you get any extra, it already costs you more than FS to get the same treatment the first time.

Talking about massage, most MLs in RnT are not properly trained masseuses anyway, I can get that kind of massage from most WLs if I have time left in the session, some are much better masseuses than an average RnT girl, and some were from professional massage backgrounds, like Koreans and Japanese, very often they did it without asking.

As for the thrill of the chase, there’s nothing wrong if you so want, just as I said about the mindset of a gambler !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yes 100%. Not to mention getting extras or even FS in massage shops that "are" or a least look legit can be a thrill as they tend to just section areas off with curtains and or flimsy dividers. I am certain that half the time everyone knows (hears) what you and your ML are getting up to but simply don't say anything lol.

You can't get that semi-exhibitionist cutting it close feeling in a FS joint, although I do here some of them are fairly loose with their sense of privacy it isn't quite the same when everyone is there for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Yes 100%. Not to mention getting extras or even FS in massage shops that "are" or a least look legit can be a thrill as they tend to just section areas off with curtains and or flimsy dividers. I am certain that half the time everyone knows (hears) what you and your ML are getting up to but simply don't say anything lol.

You can't get that semi-exhibitionist cutting it close feeling in a FS joint, although I do here some of them are fairly loose with their sense of privacy it isn't quite the same when everyone is there for the same thing.
    Haha ! In another thread, someone said he walked out after hearing the ML he booked getting pounded by an islander !

Whatever floats your boat I suppose !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! In another thread, someone said he walked out after hearing the ML he booked getting pounded by an islander !

Whatever floats your boat I suppose !
    LMAO. I was talking more about those ostensibly legit thai massage places where even women go. ML joints that are 100% extras guaranteed usually have better sound proofing but not always lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might be a mind thing, but going to a massage place instead of a brothel (even if you are receiving the same service) doesn’t make you feel so guilty and may be easier to talk your way out of.

Banned
    Better value for money is highly arguable, it’s only an individual’s preference. If you have to see an ML 2-3 times before you get any extra, it already costs you more than FS to get the same treatment the first time.
    What I meant by this is if you don't find a connection or you realise she wasn't as good looking as you initially thought, you can just go with a $65 massage and not do any part 2 (abort mission), at least you get a massage. How often in a FS joint, the line up happens so quickly, you drop the $150-$250 and then you get into the room and feel instant regret because you realised you have picked a gravel donkey. If I find an RNT girl I like then the tips would equal going to a FS joint anyway, but for scouting talent RNT is cheaper.

Talking about massage, most MLs in RnT are not properly trained masseuses anyway, I can get that kind of massage from most WLs if I have time left in the session, some are much better masseuses than an average RnT girl, and some were from professional massage backgrounds, like Koreans and Japanese, very often they did it without asking.
    I have never had an experience in a FS booking, where there girl builds you up with a sensual massage getting you on the edge (often with teasing) that you just want to blow. Then instead of hand job finish, she finishes you with FS. The massage in FS is not the same experience as RNT. I'm not saying the girls don't have the massage skills or can't do this, I'm just saying they don't build up the anticipation as it's not part of the FS script. Mostly its a mindset thing, probably because its a FS booking and dudes wouldn't have the patience for letting the hour "waste away" going through the process. RNT is a journey and the customer needs patience to participate.

As for the thrill of the chase, there’s nothing wrong if you so want, just as I said about the mindset of a gambler !
    Since girls are more selective in RNT about who they want to do more things with. For good looking guys, there is quite a lot of fun in the RNT chase. Maybe for unattractive guys they may never get to experience this.

I can think of many RNT sessions that have been way more fun than $280-$300 Ginza bookings.

What I meant by this is if you don't find a connection or you realise she wasn't as good looking as you initially thought, you can just go with a $65 massage and not do any part 2 (abort mission), at least you get a massage. How often in a FS joint, the line up happens so quickly, you drop the $150-$250 and then you get into the room and feel instant regret because you realised you have picked a gravel donkey. If I find an RNT girl I like then the tips would equal going to a FS joint anyway, but for scouting talent RNT is cheaper.

I have never had an experience in a FS booking, where there girl builds you up with a sensual massage getting you on the edge (often with teasing) that you just want to blow. Then instead of hand job finish, she finishes you with FS. The massage in FS is not the same experience as RNT. I'm not saying the girls don't have the massage skills or can't do this, I'm just saying they don't build up the anticipation as it's not part of the FS script. Mostly its a mindset thing, probably because its a FS booking and dudes wouldn't have the patience for letting the hour "waste away" going through the process. RNT is a journey and the customer needs patience to participate.

Since girls are more selective in RNT about who they want to do more things with. For good looking guys, there is quite a lot of fun in the RNT chase. Maybe for unattractive guys they may never get to experience this.

I can think of many RNT sessions that have been way more fun than $280-$300 Ginza bookings.
    All your reasoning only said one thing : Individual preference !

Especially the last part, if you’re not good looking and not appealing to the girl, you have to keep scouting until one girl pretends to like you and accept extra, good on you if you think that’s enjoyable and good value !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My two cents

ML Pros: more tiers of service, so you can pay for what you want
    ML Cons: generally not as hygienic, rooms are smaller, no proper bed and shower

I rarely visit ML's, just not worth it. Let an experienced, sexy WL blow your mind and you wont go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im surprised with the suggestion some men havent tried a brothel. Surely most who like ML have tried full service before. Do they get performance problem though

And whats a gravel donkey?

Banned
    Especially the last part, if you’re not good looking and not appealing to the girl, you have to keep scouting until one girl pretends to like you and accept extra, good on you if you think that’s enjoyable and good value !
    I mean you took two separate points I made, merged them to make your point sound smart, but it's not. Both RNT and FS punters scout around looking for a girl that suites their taste (physical appearance, personality, chemistry etc), this is the entire premise behind punting, looking for hidden gems. RNT guys aren't scouting for an easy win with a donkey, they scout for a good looking girl (just like FS guys) maybe they get lucky quickly or maybe it becomes a challenge.

No offence but judging by how long you been around on these forums, I'm guessing you fit into the old and possibly ugly camp and now just want to argue with my points. This weekend I saw Ginza Minji and Miko so you don't have to convert me to the virtues of FS lol, it's like you are preaching to the choir here.

I mean you took two separate points I made, merged them to make your point sound smart, but it's not. Both RNT and FS punters scout around looking for a girl that suites their taste (physical appearance, personality, chemistry etc), this is the entire premise behind punting, people are always looking for hidden gems. RNT guys aren't scouting for an easy win, they scout for a worthwhile challenge. No offence but judging by how long you been around on these forums, I'm guessing you fit into the old and possibly ugly camp and now just want to argue with my points.

This weekend I saw Ginza Minji and Miko so you don't have to convert me to the virtues of FS lol, it's like you are preaching to the choir here.
    You have even forgotten about what you’re arguing about ! Let me remind you, you were talking about better value in RnT !

Scouting in RnT costs money, by the time you found one that offers extra, you have already spent much more than FS. Who cares what the fuck you’re into, who would bother to convert you into anything, the argument is about better value, and I have repeatedly said individual preference, if you want to make this into personal attack, you won’t be welcome on this forum !

Banned
    Scouting in RnT costs money, by the time you found one that offers extra, you have already spent much more than FS.
    See this is where the misunderstanding is, you don't scout looking for one that offers extras, you are scouting for a girl that you like. FS guys also scout for girls they like in FS shops, this is even more expensive.

You keep saying individual preference and when I try to make a case for RNT you want to shoot it down because it's not your preference.

See this is where the misunderstanding is, you don't scout looking for one that offers extras, you are scouting for a girl that you like. FS guys also scout for girls they like in FS shops, this is even more expensive.

You keep saying individual preference and when I try to make a case for RNT you want to shoot it down because it's not your preference.
    There’s no misunderstanding, if there is, it’s from your side.

You were saying better value for money with scouting in RnT, as most RnT enthusiasts call it a chase, to get extras, that why I said it cost more money, for fs, no scouting necessary, just read the reviews or take one for the team, whether it’s a great experience or not, still you will get full service.

Moreover, I repeatedly said individual preference and whatever floats your boat, and that should be the end of the argument unless you want to carry on....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Hi all

I don't really have a preference, but sometimes after too many WL sessions, I start to get sick of condoms. That's when I turn to MLs. Guaranteed no need for condom because it's only a hand job, and you can always turn down the covered FS offer.
    Of course, some times you get way more than that, but that's not the reason I go for MLs.

There’s no misunderstanding, if there is, it’s from your side.

You were saying better value for money with scouting in RnT, as most RnT enthusiasts call it a chase, to get extras, that why I said it cost more money, for fs, no scouting necessary, just read the reviews or take one for the team, whether it’s a great experience or not, still you will get full service.

Moreover, I repeatedly said individual preference and whatever floats your boat, and that should be the end of the argument unless you want to carry on....
    Yeap, brother Wil said it all and for something who’s 95% RnT , I have nothing more to add, may be only once in a Blue moon when all 5 Star have allied , we ended up seeing the same very very special lady ....... haha

And that’s punting !

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast