Cha Cha and Anna at Yoko's - great fun

Persons' Names : Cha Cha and Anna

Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 19/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1988

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $90 for 45 with Anna, $65 for 30 with Cha Cha

Size/shape : Both reasonably attractive, with good slimish figures, for their ages. Cha Cha - A-cups, closely trimmed bush. Anna - B/C-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Cha Cha - Chinese. Anna - Taiwan.

Services Provided : Both DFKing, BBBJ, little bit of girl-girl action, doggie. Cha Cha - reverse CG, face-sitting, 69, CIM. Anna - FIV, FIA.

Value for money/recommend? : Great fun

My experience/comments : Hadn’t had a punt for a couple of days and I knew I wouldn’t be having one tomorrow so I decided to combine a trip to Bunnings with a trip to Yoko’s (but I didn’t actually make it to Bunnings).

Called and spoke to Yoko’s sister, Ellie, and asked which ladies were working. I’d seen Vicky and Lucy and I knew there was a girl who started last month called Anna, so I booked her for 45 minutes.

Ellie also told me there was also a brand new girl called Cha Cha.

When I was driving in I decided I’d ask about a double with the two new girls.

Ellie greeted me and I said I had a booking with Anna and asked whether Cha Cha was also free.

Ellie said she was but only for 30 minutes as she had a later booking.

I paid and stripped and showered and I was soon joined by Anna and then Cha Cha came in.

Anna was wearing a red see-through dress and Cha Cha a tight, pink mini-dress and they stripped while I was drying myself.

Cha Cha is quite tall with a slimish but curvy figure (just a very little bit of tummy flab), A-cups and a very closely trimmed bush.

Anna is medium height, again slimish but curvy (a little bit more of a tummy than Cha Cha), B/C cups, an untamed bush and a tattoo on her right breast.

For their ages, both girls are reasonably attractive and have pretty good figures and both were immediately very playful.

Onto the bed and they both started on about my cock and Cha Cha, whose English is OK, asked whether they could take a photo of it. Anna, whose English is almost zero, was dispatched to get her phone.

The first couple of photos were close-ups with Cha Cha holding the base of my shaft. Then Cha Cha turned round for a photo of my cock next to her arse.

Thankfully I asked see the photos. The first two were OK but in the second one you could see my face so I asked that that one be deleted.

The girls were giggling and all over me.

Cha Cha started sucking me while Anna DFK’d me and stuck her tits in my mouth.

I started stroking Anna’s pussy and she applied some lube.

Cha Cha also put some lube on my cock and she obviously doesn’t mind the taste as she went on sucking me.

The girls then sat up and started lightly kissing each other and fondling each other’s tits.

I asked whether Cha Cha would lick Anna’s pussy but she asked for a tip.

Then Anna kissed me some more and Cha Cha grabbed a condom and dressed me and straddled me for some reverse cow-girl.

This was great but there was other stuff I wanted to do before the fucking started, so after a while I said I wanted Anna to suck me and the condom was removed.

Both girls give very good BBBJs with no teeth, good hand- and tongue- work and no tissue-breaks.

While Anna sucked me Cha Cha said “You lick me” and mounted for some face-sitting.

She then turned round for some 69 and the girls took it in turns to suck me.

I went to insert a finger in Cha Cha’s pussy but she said “Not inside".

I asked Anna whether I could later cum in her mouth (Cha Cha translated) and Anna pulled a face but Cha Cha said I could cum in her mouth.

I would have preferred it the other way round as I like a CIM finale and it was Cha Cha who was going to be leaving the session first.

I said I wanted some doggie and Anna dressed me and I stood by the bed with her kneeling in front of me.

While I fucked Anna, Cha Cha was lying on her back and rubbing her clit and she then lay on her back in front of Anna’s face and pushed Anna’s head down onto her pussy.

As I was behind Anna, I couldn’t see whether she was properly licking Cha Cha’s pussy but she might have been (it certainly looked good).

I also had my thumb up Anna’s arsehole.

I then asked for doggie with Cha Cha and the condom was changed and I had the two girls kneeling beside each other, with Anna to the right (I’m right-handed) and I fucked Cha Cha while I had finger-fucked her and also had another finger in her arsehole.

It was getting close to the time when Cha Cha had to leave so I withdrew, lay down and I asked her to suck me.

The condom was removed and, with Anna licking my balls and shaft, I soon squirted in Cha Cha’s mouth.

She drained me dry before I had to get her to stop and she jumped up to spit in the sink.

By now Ellie was calling through the door and Cha Cha dressed.

She told me she was from Beijing and then departed.

Anna knelt beside me and gave me a light massage for a couple of minutes while I managed to establish that she was from Taiwan but with her limited English (and my limited Chinese) the conversation got no further.

Anna then started massaging my cock and she then sucked it back to life.

I wasn’t going to cum again so soon but I lay there and enjoyed the BBBJ for the remaining minutes.

Time to shower, dress and depart.

Had a chat with Ellie on the way out and took a photo of the current roster.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice work Fred,

A down and dirty double at Yoko’s is always a good read
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome session!!!
    Must try this place... Yoko's, not Bunnings!