Date: 10th October 2019
Girl: Ichika (J)
Booking: 3pm for 1 hr
At: 42 Gladesville
Service: Diamond (Diamond only I believe)

First impression
Very typical japanese in her demeanour, but she did come off a little bit cold and distant, which I later found out was due to her being shy and new to the industry. Her English is great and she is quite chatty, so communication was not a problem at all She was super friendly after we talked a bit.
Her big eyes and slim body was an instant turn on. She has a nice figure, with a C cup set of breasts with sexy pink nipples. Pussy was just trimmed, but she gets really into it and is responsive and wet.

Action
We started DFK in the shower, which was average as she is quite new. After a bit of foreplay and nipple sucking, she became super wet, so I went straight for DATY. We switched to BBBJ for a bit, but I could tell she was a bit inexperienced and hesitant here, so I decided to go back to DATY. She is a very genuine girl (as far as I can tell) and came multiple times during DATY. She is absolutely soaking wet, and her moaning made me go almost insane. I pop on the dom and she was in absolute heaven, absolutely loving it. After pumping away, she asks me to fuck her doggy. Once this girl is wet, she becomes a sex driven animal, asking for more and more.

I get tired after a bit and go back to missionary to finish off slowly while kissing her beautiful face and tits. I came into her while she moaned into my ears, absolute bliss. Very GFE and sensual experience. I would have extended for a second round right away but she was booked right after me. I will most definitely come back to see her again, probably even sometime this week.