Thread: (J) Saya - Perfect D's fresh from Japan, but a little inexperienced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

(J) Saya - Perfect D's fresh from Japan, but a little inexperienced

Date: 15th October 2019
    Girl: Saya (J)
    Booking: 3pm for 45 minutes
    At: 42 Gladesville
    Service: Diamond

Saya (J) caught my eye from the line up of beautiful girls with her amazing little frame holding a set of beautiful D cup babies. I love how they introduce themselves one by one instead of lining up like some other places. This gives me more pressure than needed. They smile and give you time to say a quick hello and commit their names to memory.

Anyway, once paid, receptionist led me to a room where I waited. Within a few minutes, Saya makes her way into the room, greeting me with a shy smile. Saya has short hair, with fair skin and a charming smile. She is about chest height for me, so she’s quite a small girl. But my god, that rack is was not small. I just couldn’t tear my eyes away from those perfect D cup breasts and I couldn’t wait to have my hands all over those soft sexy breasts.

We have a quick conversation where I learn that she is very new to the industry, only arriving in Sydney recently. However our conversation pretty much ended there as her English was pretty limited. Foreplay is great, she is enthusiastic however at this point you could tell she was inexperienced. She seemed a bit hesitant, and I had to take control. Her attitude is great and friendly, so we got right to the action. BBBJ was light and again, you can tell she’s a bit inexperienced here. I let her do her thing for a couple minutes before I tell her to pop on the dom.

Cowgirl was the obvious choice here as I just HAD to enjoy those perfect D cup tits. 10/10 tits. I must say, she continually asked me to be gentler, I later found out she’s been working for a couple days in a row and given that she is new, its just a bit of soreness. Anyway, I was enjoying cowgirl way too much to change, I finished up quickly in the dom squeezing her hard as I came, and I could feel her clench me up.

this japanese girl is on today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42