Thread: What does it mean when a WL has sliced scars all over her arm?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What does it mean when a WL has sliced scars all over her arm?

I've seen a WL recently who has lots of sliced scars all over her arm, like they intentionally cut themselves with a razor or knife. I tried to ask the WL what happened, but she didn't tell. What does this mean? I think in the past I've also seen a WL that has sliced scars all over her arms, but I just ignore it the first time.

Is this an indicator that she has some sort of drug addiction? Sorry, I know nothing about drugs, I just love punting.

Banned
    Self mutilation is usually attributed to depression. The girl was in a dark place once upon a time, but maybe she is good now. Either way it's not your place to ask unless you build a good relationship with the girl and she is open to talk about it. It's not a first booking kind of question.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Drugs would be small dot scars, slicing scars would be from suicide or self-mutilation from depression as toysrus says above. Best not to say anything.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Cutting is a quite common thing for teenage girls/young women to do.
    I see it often on buses trains beaches pubs cafes etc.
    Most do the arms but many others do less visible places like thighs.
    You see it a lot more in summer of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its very sad when you see it, as others have said its best not to say anything and try to keep your time with her upbeat and happy
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BPD.

In general, Sex with them is insanely awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks everyone for the info, I guess its not within my rights to ask this to the WL. I make this thread because I thought this was an indicator of some sort of drug addiction, apparently it's not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually associated with depression, but not usually associated with suicidal thoughts. Self-harm like this provides a feeling of control when things are desperate and also releases endorphins. Hopefully the woman in question is in a better place now, but DON'T stare or mention the scars in case she's not comfortable about them.

Mate , your purposes of visiting was purely sexual, right ? Don’t try to be a hero or social counselling! Go, pay, fuck, cum and go away happy! And definitely don’t ask and don’t care 🤷*♀️, it’s not your problem so don’t take it away with you, move on asap.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    BPD.

In general, Sex with them is insanely awesome.
    BPD??
    If you are a psychiatrist, you are a pretty bad one.
    Casting aspersions on mental illness as freely as Brothelcreeper would cast his seed into and onto well priced Asians in the West.

More than one mental disorder can result in self harm. Even more than one at a time.
    So if you like dragging up shit times in people's lives, continue on your path.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    BPD??
    If you are a psychiatrist, you are a pretty bad one.
    Casting aspersions on mental illness as freely as Brothelcreeper would cast his seed into and onto well priced Asians in the West.

More than one mental disorder can result in self harm. Even more than one at a time.
    So if you like dragging up shit times in people's lives, continue on your path.
    Sir, I read the comment ... against the original question and general tone of thread as been a bit off colour .

However the majority of posts in this forum when viewed by others not conducting comporting or cavorting in this curious niche group, would consider likely it all poor taste ill framed and likely ‘gross’

However

I read again and the comment has truth and accuracy . Some people male female when Experiencing mania can, not always be highly promiscuous and can while in the episode lose sense of boundaries.

This can result in wild fevered sex play

It can also put people in difficult compromised and dangerous situations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a girl like that at Vixens once, it was a long time ago about 2012, she was a quite little Chinese girl. The scars where very wide, it wasn't like somebody had just cut themselves with a knife, it freaked my the fuck out at the time, like she was being tortured like a sex slave or something, but now I think about it I think she was probably in a motorcycle or scooter accident and was probably timid because of what I would think about the scars on her body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    shouldnt be your concern
    doubt its drug related though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    depression most likely