Thread: warin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

warin

was going out sherwood way but girl i wanted to see not there so i detoured to warin , called in and found a solid looking thai girl went for a hour , grabs me from behind as we walk to booth at back, think this is good and then get ready sitting on the table, she comes in see something and says we have to get rid of that first offers standard 1 pineapple offer which i decline as i would like 3 pineapple offer, she say can get another girl so ok, next girl of 55 comes in, skinny ,flat arse, 4/10 no way, settle for her 1 pineapple instead . plenty of nice touches on me, she can dance around the table pretty good so that i can t get to anything, massage asked for medium got a extremely hard massage . , i thought maybe LB in action solid looking hands , if i go again it will on be on monday as a bee works then wir . mondays only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is this place ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    where is this place ?
    North Building Society....no......East Westpac?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    West end next to Coles supermarket

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by migaloo69 View Post
    West end next to Coles supermarket
    cheers Mig, been there a long time ago, but was never offered anything, hence never been back, plus it was only curtains from memory.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s not bad I go now and then just depends on the girl u get . Last visit I do notice 30mins gone up in price I was made to pay $55 anyway u will get a good massage and depends what else u looking for

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    cheers Mig, been there a long time ago, but was never offered anything, hence never been back, plus it was only curtains from memory.
    Yeah there are couple of rooms with curtains and 1 room with a door. offer is always there.