Thread: TMH double delights in Nundah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TMH double delights in Nundah

This shop opposite Toombul Shopping Centre has been amazing for me. Love the nice big room and parking and entry at rear.

Was seeing a lovely Thai lass whose name is the symbol for the England Rugby Guernsey, she had a larger than normal set of racks than most Thai ladies.

And last week when my regular was not available had another flirty Thai who goes by the town in the centre of Australia... wow she was so fit and tall, she gave a real good hard massage and really knew how to stroke a wand

Have also noticed some real sexy Latino's there, but I have not tried yet as they normally break my budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there once time only with the latin girl,she was wearing tights shorts,no good sign, so leave with blue balls but $50 more on my pockets lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Been there once time only with the latin girl,she was wearing tights shorts,no good sign, so leave with blue balls but $50 more on my pockets lol
    That would have impressed her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    Maybe if she would have impressed him he may have gone back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    Nah mate,she was quite friendly but no TT at all and at the end she offer extras but I always run out when the ml wears those tights shorts and she gave that vibe like hj and no touch or anything else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's the way Laz, no honey no money.