Thread: Chinese Sally is a service Queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese Sally is a service Queen

Establishment: 42 Gladesville
    Date: 14th October 2019 late night visit
    Booking: Chinese CiCi
    Service level: Premium for 1 hour

Coming into the shop, I could see the huge improvements made since I last visited. I was greeted by the receptionist Justin, who brought out the line up that night. Over 8 girls to choose from at 2am in the night, that’s pretty impressive

Cici stands out to me during the introductions as she makes prolonged eye contact and smiles at me. Cici is very attentive to you during the entire session. As I was working away at her beautiful backside, pumping into that soft sexy ass of hers, I grew tired and sweaty quite quickly. She wiped away the sweat and softly whispered in my ear, “my turn”. She softly pushes me down onto the bed and begins pumping me from a cowgirl position.

I love it when a girl takes control sometimes, so I really appreciated her gesture. I finished 30 mins into the session and was absolutely satisfied. Given that it was already quite late in the night, I decided to head to the shower to clean up. Cici holds me and says “no not yet, you still have time left”. Genuinely impressed by the level of service this girl provides.

Cici is my new crush at 42. Amazing service from a Chinese girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGG View Post
    Establishment: 42 Gladesville
    Date: 14th October 2019 late night visit
    Booking: Chinese CiCi
    Service level: Premium for 1 hour

Coming into the shop, I could see the huge improvements made since I last visited. I was greeted by the receptionist Justin, who brought out the line up that night. Over 8 girls to choose from at 2am in the night, that’s pretty impressive

Cici stands out to me during the introductions as she makes prolonged eye contact and smiles at me. Cici is very attentive to you during the entire session. As I was working away at her beautiful backside, pumping into that soft sexy ass of hers, I grew tired and sweaty quite quickly. She wiped away the sweat and softly whispered in my ear, “my turn”. She softly pushes me down onto the bed and begins pumping me from a cowgirl position.

I love it when a girl takes control sometimes, so I really appreciated her gesture. I finished 30 mins into the session and was absolutely satisfied. Given that it was already quite late in the night, I decided to head to the shower to clean up. Cici holds me and says “no not yet, you still have time left”. Genuinely impressed by the level of service this girl provides.

Cici is my new crush at 42. Amazing service from a Chinese girl.
    Can't get the name right.. must be love. Sally.. Cici.. the name isn't what matters right? Unless your a punter who wants to try the same girl.