Thread: Glorious Gina

Senior Member(無間使者)

Glorious Gina

What a session with this beautiful girl!!!

Enquired earlier in the day while I was out and about in the city and was recommended Gina. On WeChat it said she had returned and she told me later she came back from Thailand recently. Made my booking and upon arrival paid and showered. The shower either went too hot or too cold and Gina advised other customers said the same. Anyways got through it and laid down.

Some general chit chat during part 1 and her hands felt nice and soft at one point I told her you will put me to sleep like this cos it was so nice but she said "you can if you want don't worry I will wake you up" lol cheeky.

Not too long after the tickle tackle started and then at one point she worked her hands all the way around my manhood and I was literally fucking her hands for the next 5 mins felt amazing. I asked if I could flip and she said yes I was horny as hell. She disrobed to reveal an amazing body and then she asked about extras. YMMV but she is pretty open minded.

After a while she dismounted gave a head massage another shower and I was out the door. Her figure is amazing WeChat says C cup but I reckon D cup with nicely sized nipples although did look a tad fake I didn't ask. Treat her well gents she works Mondays and Saturdays lovely lass!

Thanks baby for Jina’s compliments
    Jin’s is rostered today
    Please call for booking
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)