Thread: Body and Soul Alderley

Junior Member(有D料到)

Body and Soul Alderley

Its been a while since I have posted, but I thought I would check this place out last week. I have be frequenting the popular southside places for awhile but thought I should check out some of the northside establishments.

Had 1 hour booking with mature aged Chinese lady, who was pretty fit. She doesn't speak a lot of English, so conversation was awkward. but $50 for the massage which was actually really good. Paid an extra 2p for the option 2, but got a bit more than expected. Overall it was good VFM and I would probably go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to the one in stafford rd and wasnt impressed. Heard this one was better, but they move between the shops. Do they post rosters?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They tend not to rotate —the 2 at alderley at the moment are actually quite good — young Taiwanese mid 20’s and a early 30’s chinese both started in the last 2 weeks or so — pm me if u what some details...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Taiwanese girl is quite friendly and skilled.
    Quite accommodating if your nice in return.
    Singaporean is about same age.
    They are worth checking out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Singaporean “Y” has left...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently visited and was Taiwanese "L".
    Prior to that was Singaporean "A".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes A left today, but coming back.
    L is good.
    Mr. R,
    I'll update you elsewhere.
    Last edited by Slops; 30-11-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just spent time with a new Japan / tiawan girl at spring 40$. Nice girl bit shy. Standard.i think she's heading to Greenslopes though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, this one seems to be popular. Thanks for all the info so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the so called Singapore giril is definitely not from singapore- 99% mainland chinese with her accent - singaporean and malaysian have very distinct accent - well in to her 40s but a passionate lady indeed.
    the 2 current ones are not in their 20s or 30s but 40s, - one might be able to pass as late 30s - but both slender shape and offer good services - so VFM i guess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty sure all the girls I have seen here are Chinese. For $50/hr. It isn’t bad and they are open until midnight. Won’t find any you stunners there though. But sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Nothing else open that late in Brisbane as far as I know.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Prices

What are the going rates for add on services? It seems cheaper to just get a direct offer, no haggle, you get the girl you want and the price is usually better??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place was what I googled and found this post/forum. Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Horrible joint - staff are boilers and are straight up dishonest about their nationality. Unfortunately seems to be common for Brisbane post-covid - I guess all of the students left town when they could months ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back there a few weeks ago, got some old boiler pretending to be young, paid for 30mins got a 10 min back tickle and not much more. Wont be back after that BS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Horrible joint - staff are boilers and are straight up dishonest about their nationality. Unfortunately seems to be common for Brisbane post-covid - I guess all of the students left town when they could months ago.
    Can confirm this joint is a boiler factory. Since lockdown I have frequented just about every place in the Northern suburbs as my previous favourite has closed down (Racecourse massage in Ascot). If you want some detailed info on good and bad in the north I am happy to share. If you want to PM me please do so but please be willing to share.