Thread: Thailand -bangkok

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thailand -bangkok

Heading to Thailand Bangkok for a week for my cousin's wedding in 4 weeks. Will be staying 30 minutes from the airport as required to pick up/meet relatives and friends from the airport

Any brothers have recommendation on places to go? Will be trying some BJ bars and brothels that's closest to my location. Will also try my luck on tinder and freelancers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highly recommend wechat And then go to discover and then people nearby me and then filter for females only.

Lots of nice girls advertising there .

I scored some gorgeous viet girls overnight off a few hundred Aussie bucks .

Amazing night with them in my hotel room .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to Sukhumvit soi 33 Dream Heaven Massage or SKV33 also in Sukhumvit good quality. The pricing also list fs price.

www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

The photos are quite accurate. My regular there is Goy.

I would say 99% of the shops are fs and blatantly advertise it. Be careful at bj bars etc. Far safer at a shop and less likely to be ripped off.

Also try Patpong area and Nana.

You will have fun.

Been to Bkk about 10 times. Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Heading to Thailand Bangkok for a week for my cousin's wedding in 4 weeks. Will be staying 30 minutes from the airport as required to pick up/meet relatives and friends from the airport
    Any brothers have recommendation on places to go? Will be trying some BJ bars and brothels that's closest to my location. Will also try my luck on tinder and freelancers.
    Just remember with Tinder Wechat meet them somewhere else close to your hotel that way you can vet them.
    Airport 25 mins away from two main playgrounds - Nana & Soi Cowboy, try Patpong too as described. Jump in a taxi (not in peak hour) - you'll have fun, its harder not to get laid in Thailand.
    Read up on prices before you go to - they will smell fresh meat a mile away. And remember you have been there 3 times before - do your homework.
    4F

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have been many times....
    go straight to soi cowboy then walk thru to Baccara Bar walk in then there are 50 girls on stage every 15 mins plus 3 floors ground floor no underpants on ,1st floor topless, second floor full nude,
    take your pick!!!!!
    you will have a great time they are all hotttttttt!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) EthanDunlop7's Avatar

My ideas about bangkok

I would like to suggest you guys to visit nana square soi 4 i have been there the night life is very nice and its really crowdy..

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tlito

First post but long time viewer of site. Off to Thailand for second time soon have read a lot and learned a lot after first visit where I spent a fortune and got a dose for my inexperience. love reading the tips Massadict looks like he has it nailed. Hoping to spend a few nights in Bangkok then a week at Pattaya ...don’t want to risk dating sites so any girls or shops would be a great help...last time my best experiences were dream heaven massage so any girls names there would be great and also any general tips. Hope this is ok just don’t want to make same mistakes again.Also tried to Pm Massadict do I have to be a member for a while to do that.Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    First post but long time viewer of site. Off to Thailand for second time soon have read a lot and learned a lot after first visit where I spent a fortune and got a dose for my inexperience. love reading the tips Massadict looks like he has it nailed. Hoping to spend a few nights in Bangkok then a week at Pattaya ...don’t want to risk dating sites so any girls or shops would be a great help...last time my best experiences were dream heaven massage so any girls names there would be great and also any general tips. Hope this is ok just don’t want to make same mistakes again.Also tried to Pm Massadict do I have to be a member for a while to do that.Thanks
    My regular at Dream Heaven is Goy.

On the opposite side of Soi 33 is a shop renamed SKV33 - well worth a try.

In Soi 26 is a Shop Snow White Massage - an absolute fs pocket rocket called Candy. She will screw your brains out.

Sukhumvit area seems to be better quality. The area opposite Silom Central Shopping centre really comes alive at night. Hundreds of girls sitting outside the shops so you can take your pick. Nana is also ok.

I avoid Soi Cowbow - too commercial.

You will have fun in Pattaya - its the sleeze capital of the world - personally I dont like the place.

Enjoy!

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Second visit

Thanks for taking the time out MA ...I have already pencilled in Goy she looks gorgeous. I will take your advice for sure. I tried to PM you but it must be only available after I have made a number of posts. ThanksT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Thanks for taking the time out MA ...I have already pencilled in Goy she looks gorgeous. I will take your advice for sure. I tried to PM you but it must be only available after I have made a number of posts. ThanksT.
    Goy is in her late 20s. The photos are genuine but have been photoshopped a little.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Goy

Thanks MA ..I went through all the massage venues trying to find the smallest girls...I love tiny ladies hence Goy..any mail on really tiny girls .please..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone been to The Pimp? Is it worth it? Any places similar with WL top quality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    soi cowboy and the nearby streets are good