Angel at 60 - very good session with a lovely girl

Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 21/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond Service)

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim but still shapely figure, B/C-cups, cute butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, rimming, DD/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - lovely girl, great service

My experience/comments : I hadn’t been to 60 for about ten weeks (the many changes in their roster and in reception caused me to choose other paddocks to graze in) but I called this morning, spoke to Roman and booked Angel.

Roman said the girl wasn’t there yet and he’d send me a text if she didn’t show up so I was driving down the Pacific Hwy hoping that my phone didn’t ping – thankfully it didn’t.

Turned up and parked at the bottom of the driveway so I wasted a few minutes before going in about five minutes early.

I had a chat with Roman – he seems like a helpful young bloke with good English – and he gave me some recommendations for other girls.

I handed over the money and Roman said that Angel would come and collect me soon and she did and she led me to the room.

I passed one open door and saw that the lovely Anna was in there and said “Hello”. She recognised me and ran to me, threw her arms round my neck and kissed me before pushing me towards Angel saying “Enjoy”. I keep saying it, but I really must see the delightful Anna again.

Angel is pretty and the photos of her currently on the website are the most realistic I can recall – she was even wearing the same dress as in the photos (over a black bra and sexy knickers).

She was immediately friendly and playful.

She helped me strip and was working on my cock even before my trousers were fully removed.

Angel has a slim but still shapely figure with nice B/C-cups, a nice butt and an untamed bush

Into the shower with Angel and she gave me a good washing (including, promisingly, my arse). We had some DFKing. (Angel's tongue is slightly forked – not a real cleft but a bit of a dip in the middle so her tongue seems to have two tips instead of one.)

She then rinsed the soap off me and squatted in front of me and took my cock in her mouth while looking up at me – delightful.

We dried and onto the bed and we had some more DFKing before Angel asked me to turn over onto my front.

Sometimes I have said “No” to this, because if I wanted a massage I’d go to a massage parlour, but the website said that Angel does rimming so this time I went with the flow.

Angel started by rubbing her tits over my body while kissing my back. To be honest, this went on a little bit too long and I wanted to get on with some real action, but just in time Angel started rimming me.

It is usually me who initiates my kneeling on all-fours, head down, for some tromboning, but Angel beat me to it and suggested I do just that and she knelt behind me and started dragon-drilling me while stroking my cock.

Eventually, after a lot of appreciative moaning from me, I turned over and we kissed some more (I knew my arsehole was clean) and asked Angel to suck me.

She obliged and moved down for a wonderful BBBJ – lovely soft lips and starting nice and slowly. There were no interruptions and good hand-action with lovely continuous eye-contact.

Angel was kneeling beside me and she moved round for some 69. While I licked her I lightly fingered her arsehole but she swiped my hand away when I went for some FIV.

This was the only disappointing part of the session as Angel moaned a bit but didn’t cum before she moved away.

She sucked me some more, again with absolutely no interruptions, before it was time to fuck and Angel asked whether I wanted to later come in her mouth – good girl.

Angel dressed me and we started with some cow-girl, with some more DFKing.

She rode me passionately for a while before I asked her to turn around for some reverse CG.

This was a great sight as she bounced up and down on my cock and I could see her creamy pussy-juice on my shaft.

I then asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was also great as she has a lovely butt and she got quite loud when I had a thumb first knuckle deep up her arsehole.

(Angel currently has quite a large bruise on her right buttock and I was relieved to be told later that it was not a customer who had done that to her.)

Angel again said I could cum in her mouth but I wanted some mish first and asked her to lie on the bed.

More DFKing and I could easily have cum like that but I withdrew and she removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

It wasn’t long before I squirted and Angel just kept me in her mouth for ages. I usually have to ask the girl t stop sucking me as I get sensitive, but Angel wasn’t moving much so I thought I’d just lie there and she how long she’d keep my cock in her mouth. It was quite a while before she eventually moved away and went to spit in the bin.

Angel lay beside me on the bed and we had a chat, via our translator apps, and I showed her some photos.

I was told she was from Kunming in Yunnan Province (I haven’t been there) and she is 24.

Her timer went off at the 55 minute mark but she just ignored it and we kept on chatting.

We were then about ten minutes over and I said I should shower but Angel insisted we shower together and she gave me another good wash-down.

We dressed and I departed.

On the way out I had a look in the girls’ day room and said hello to Nancy and a new girl who I think was called something like BiBi and I also introduced myself to Lala - they all looked good.

Gave some feedback to Roman and departed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another great AR from our resident wordsmith Fred - thanks for sharing Bro!

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW