Thread: Big fake tits Barba - Chinese - good service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Big fake tits Barba - Chinese - good service

Establishment: 12 Cottam St Bankstown (Not sure if the prefix is right, please correct if I'm wrong
    Girl: Barbra
    Date of visit: 18th October 2019

Random Friday night visit as I was in the area visiting a friend. I picked Barbra out of line up for her beautiful tits.

She has big fake gorgeous tits and a good service to boot. She starts off with some LFK, naturally progressing to a slighter deeper kiss with a lot of teasing kissing, but she isn't really the full DFK type.

The BBBJ was the highlight, she starts u nice and soft with a Spanish, flicking her tongue over the tip. Naturally, she progresses to a sloppy but firm BBBJ. Once she started going, girl has no gag reflex, just deep throats you like a fucking champion, lovely service from her. With a girl like that, I didn’t even need to fuck her (I was too tired to be honest), cumming in her mouth was a great way to finish off my working week.

If I'm in the area again, I'll be happy to visit Barbra again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Establishment: 12 Cottam St Bankstown (Not sure if the prefix is right, please correct if I'm wrong
    Girl: Barbra
    Date of visit: 18th October 2019

Random Friday night visit as I was in the area visiting a friend. I picked Barbra out of line up for her beautiful tits.

She has big fake gorgeous tits and a good service to boot. She starts off with some LFK, naturally progressing to a slighter deeper kiss with a lot of teasing kissing, but she isn't really the full DFK type.

The BBBJ was the highlight, she starts u nice and soft with a Spanish, flicking her tongue over the tip. Naturally, she progresses to a sloppy but firm BBBJ. Once she started going, girl has no gag reflex, just deep throats you like a fucking champion, lovely service from her. With a girl like that, I didn’t even need to fuck her (I was too tired to be honest), cumming in her mouth was a great way to finish off my working week.

If I'm in the area again, I'll be happy to visit Barbra again.
    What is the damage my friend?