Thread: Seven (C) - Fake Tits Wondergirl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seven (C) - Fake Tits Wonder girl

Establishment: The Nightshade Establishment
    Date: 19th October 2019
    Girl: Seven – Chinese

Big tits and a super horny Chinese girl. Can you think of a better combination? I found Seven to have both those qualities, and I was about to discover another one.

Seven absolutely gives you a whole PSE package, but I personally think it is the investment I put in with the DATY. Or maybe she was just in good condition that day. After the DATY, she took control of the session, and I was happy for her to do so. What ensued was 30 mins of absolutely mind blowing sex with me finishing between her soft sexy lips as she looked me in the eye. Fuck I want to see her again right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Establishment: The Nightshade Establishment
    Date: 19th October 2019
    Girl: Seven – Chinese

Big tits and a super horny Chinese girl. Can you think of a better combination? I found Seven to have both those qualities, and I was about to discover another one.

Seven absolutely gives you a whole PSE package, but I personally think it is the investment I put in with the DATY. Or maybe she was just in good condition that day. After the DATY, she took control of the session, and I was happy for her to do so. What ensued was 30 mins of absolutely mind blowing sex with me finishing between her soft sexy lips as she looked me in the eye. Fuck I want to see her again right now.
    Point duly noted, epic after report not required. Sometimes words cannot do justice.