Thread: Two Shoots with Mia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Two Shoots with Mia

I noticed Mia for sometimes. From the picture of their web page, she is young and beautiful. Further I think she is a little wild when I saw her holding a glass of wine. Today I will off early and I decide to make a reservation call. Arrived Sakura 57 and seat at waiting room. Not long, Mia comes. Pretty face, slim and short, black hair, orange vest, short jean, black heel. She is young and cute.

She leads me to upstairs. Well prepare the bed. Play soft music from mobile. The mood is fine. We are in shower room. She turn me around washing my back. Suddenly she gave me a hug. This action gives me warm and security. Mia has a sexy body. Her breast should be B, not very big, but just fit my hands, firm and elastic. Very good. I like her breasts. I bow down to kiss and lick her nipples. She is quite sensitive and keep smiling. Mia then squat down and give me mouth service. Warm, wet and soft. Very comfortable.

We laid on bed. Mia kiss my chest, then downward to my thigh. Suck in thigh side violently making me have a paralysis feeling. Now she show up her wild. Then she suck in my brother violently and harder, not like in shower room. It is very excited. She move a little bit so that I can grab her young breasts on hands. I am enjoying her mouth service and my hand feeling. Excellent! Not easy to write in words. I told her I want her now. She put con on me and ride on me. This position is good. I can enjoy her riding and play her firm and elastic breasts. Almost comes. I put her down and I ride on her. I like this position, as I can have the feeling of conquer, and enjoy her face expression. Eventually give her all.

Mia clean me up. We still laid on bed. Mia like a cat laying on my chest, gently caress my chest, stomach, and then my brother. Saying she wants to do again. I surprise and I am not well prepare. I seldom to do twice, as I don’t want to be so tired. I told her I seldom do twice, and I think I cannot resume quickly. Mia said I should be ok as I am young. Beautiful girl said I am ok, then I of course ok. No excuse. OK let’s try.

Mia gives me massage making me relax. She also talk with me about general living. In between Mia will tease my brother, and I am also playing her breast and caress her sexy body. Eventually my brother wake up and become harder and harder. Mia notice this change and saying she wants to rape me. Put on con and she ride on me again. This is good as I can safe my power. She is riding vigorous and passion. Her face expression, her eyes, her body, her groan, giving me power and energy. During her ride, I can strike back. I put her down and it is my turn. I hug her tightly to finish the second shoot.

Twice in one hour! I did not have this experience for such a long time. Thanks Mia.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mia looks gorgeous man, she seems to offer the PSE experience, looks like Sakura will be expecting a visit from me soon hahahha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can you shoot twice in 45 minutes as well?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterH777 View Post
    Mia looks gorgeous man, she seems to offer the PSE experience, looks like Sakura will be expecting a visit from me soon hahahha
    Mia is wonderful. If you don't mind bust B, Mia is highly recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpetal View Post
    can you shoot twice in 45 minutes as well?
    Yes, I can, before forty.