Person's Name : Blue

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 19 October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Phone :029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 11am till late

Rates : $190/45 min (Blue's booking starts from 45 min)

Size/shape : size 6, true natural Ds, the shapes of which are absolutely god made to be swung around. the picture shows her gorgeous and youthful, but in reality...see below.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, BBBJ in shower, DATY, FS, catbath, short massage.

I don't think it's often that our big bro AHLUNGOR gets this excited about a girl. And after seeing that picture, I could not resist. I've only been to 5 Star a handful of times, but we all know they're miss rate is extreme~~ly low.

Made a booking for 45 minutes. Arrived a bit late due to parking (sorry reception. and thank you for waiting).

Was shown upstairs and I saw a red-dressed beauty from far away. Something inside me said: "yup. jackpot. money well spent" before I even stepped into the room!

Blue's picture on the is so so fine, but her real face - her features are much more emphasized. Had me falling for her deeply, instantly. Whole lot of hotness and sexy, with a very healthy dose of cute. We chatted while undressing and embraced a bit before heading into the shower. Good washing and scrubbing and prepping me, before she went down. No exaggeration on the smooth shower BBBJ. With many, MLs especially, and also WLs, there are some that don't like I last pretty dam long. But I had to focus quite a bit to not blow there. She's got some BJ talent. Suction-wise, she's a semi-Dyson, but smooth as silk are her lips!

Dried up. I was standing up and moving my things to a chair when she crawled towards me on the bed and started sucking me while on all fours. Man, that body from that angle. A sight to behold. I think she feels that she's a bit too skinny, but to me, don't think I've seen anything so perfect.

She then had me lie down face front. She kissed me all across my back, legs, etc. Flipped over and that BBBJ started again. Bros...I think I can count the number of times that I had to focus so hard not to cum, especially knowing that she doesn't offer CIM. Man oh man. I kept her down there forever. She was amazing. But it wasn't too long before I told her "condom!" "why?" "I'm gonna blow if you keep sucking!"

Domed up and she hopped on. Sucked my nipples while pumping away. DFK ensued. Loving every inch of her and every moment of the sex.

She always took it well in mish. Very flexible, legs back, plenty of kissing there as well.

Now, there was no way I was not gonna do her in doggy. Backside view an absolute thriller. Great ass to spank and she positioned a pillow below her stomach to take it well.

After sometime, I had her in CG again. I pumped away until I came. It was literally the third time every that I ever came in CG. The other two girls were two of finest I ever had that I still recall so fondly, and this one will be no different.

We kissed and chatted for some max GFE. She was fun, not super chatty and we held a good convo.

Well, all good things must come to an end. Shower routine again without the BJ. After we dressed she sat on my lap and we kissed again. Reception eventually came a knocking.

Already made another booking for her before she leaves, much to the dismay of my wallet.