Thread: Blue - an unforgettable session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Blue - an unforgettable session

Person’s Name : Blue

Establishment : 5 Star City

Date of Visit : 20th October 2019

Contact Details / Address / Weblink : 110 Cathedral Place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney http://5starcity.com.au

Phone : 02 9368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 12pm till late

Rates : $240 / 1 hour

Size / shape : Size 6, D-cup, she’s tall, slim and leggy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, BBBJ in Shower, Whole Body Catbath, GFE, DFK, FS

I had serious doubts about coming to visit Blue today and not because I did not believe bro AHLUNGOR’s review but because for whatever reasons that are still unknown to me, I have had three straight failed punts (saw 2 ML and 1 WL) and I was so discouraged I nearly hang up my punting boots.

I told myself that there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and I should give myself a good reward after working super hard in the last two weeks.

I was in two minds between visiting Tiffany of No. 5 Marrickville (again, due to reading bro AHLUNGOR’s review) or to see Blue and finally ticked a Korean girl off my list.

I remembered that it’s her last week (for now) in Sydney and so I decided on Blue and booked early in the morning to see her in the evening after finished work.

I decided that I’m not going to take any chance with my punt and popped in the blue pill before making my way there.

I arrived almost on the dot and just my luck as I was pressing the bell a fellow punter walked in and so we’re both standing awkwardly waiting there for someone to open the door and let us in.

The receptionist ushered both of us to a waiting room that’s almost too cozy but I sat down and while he gave water to the other punter, I told him I’ve made booking with Blue for 1 hour. Paid the damages and went up the stairs to see a most gorgeous lady waiting.

I was surprised to see not only this Korean goddess but also the room setting. I quickly undressed while Blue sets up the bed. It’s a beautiful round bed, I might add.

I finished undressing and she gave me mouthwash while I took a quick pee before jumping in the shower. As soon as I stepped in, I noticed that she’s already naked and boy did I enjoy feasting my eyes on those beautiful tits. They’re not fake at all. They’re not the most firm or round tits but they’re still a sight to behold.

She began washing me and lathering me with soap before going down and giving me one of the most beautiful BBBJs I’ve ever had. It was slow, with plenty of eye contact (smiling eye makes me even more excited), but at the same time deep. I almost felt like she worshipped my cock in that short moment. I almost felt too bad that the shower session didn’t last long enough but I was going to let her lead so I got out and wiped myself down.

She quickly jumped on the bed before me and as I was about to get on the bed, she was already on all fours and went on to continue giving me a beautiful BBBJ. I’ve never had any WL being so excited and passionate about giving a BBBJ. She continued licking, sucking, stroking, licking my balls, and doing everything imaginable to my cock. This experience keeps getting better and better.

Suddenly, she asked me to lay down and I was confused but obliged anyway. She then began giving B2B massage along with this beautiful and most sensual cat bath. She licked my back, my hip, my thigh, then eventually moved to my balls and my shaft.

Then it was flipped over, followed by more sweet and sensual cat bath where she licked almost literally every inch of my body, except my ass.

Dom on and she began with CG. I can feel her pussy was so warm and so tight as she pounded me with a combination of fast and hard, slow but moving like a grinder and her pelvic muscle giving me a good squeeze.

She then suggested changing to missionary, where it’s easier for me to play and lick her tits, and continue kissing her. She seemed to be a bit sensitive with her boobs so she asked me to be gentle, which I did. That was followed by me requesting for doggy.

Doggy style Blue from behind was truly out of this world experience and I loved how she timed her moans and screams along with my ass movement. We finished the first half of the session with her giving me a good CG and good squeeze once more. I blew my load while being inside her.

Again, her service was so top notch that she didn’t even got off me for a minute. She continue squeezing and grinding with my dick inside her pussy. Then She got off me and took off the condom.

We then laid down next to each other chatting about her sister, what I do and why she came to visit Sydney. She’s got a beautiful voice, superbly beautiful eyes and a laugh that’s so addictive it made me nearly fall in love with her.

After about 10-15 minutes of chatting, she offered me a massage or yet another fuck. I then went to the shower to wash off so she can do me another BBBJ.

I couldn’t get over the line with the second half but I was so happy because she’s so pretty and she kept trying even when she’s tired. And apparently feeling cold because I requested her to turn on the fan.

After shower to wash off we both got dressed and she gave me a hug and a cheek kiss before bidding me farewell. I shall return if she’s in the city again.

Thank you Blue, you have restored my ‘faith’ in punting. Special Thank you to AHLUNGOR for the review and recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother hiduba, that's an awesome review mate ! and there is no question Miss Blue is a very special lady.

I think her best attribute is not only her beauty which is intoxicating, nor her banging body and not even all those sexual routine services and massage skills but it's her happy and can do attitude, everything she does is always with a beautiful smile - I think Sydney punters are gonna fall in love with Blue !!

And your best comment: Taking the Blue pill for lady Blue.....................haha - Classic !

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Person’s Name : Blue

Establishment : 5 Star City

Date of Visit : 20th October 2019

Contact Details / Address / Weblink : 110 Cathedral Place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney http://5starcity.com.au

Phone : 02 9368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 12pm till late

Rates : $240 / 1 hour

Size / shape : Size 6, D-cup, she’s tall, slim and leggy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, BBBJ in Shower, Whole Body Catbath, GFE, DFK, FS

I had serious doubts about coming to visit Blue today and not because I did not believe bro AHLUNGOR’s review but because for whatever reasons that are still unknown to me, I have had three straight failed punts (saw 2 ML and 1 WL) and I was so discouraged I nearly hang up my punting boots.

I told myself that there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and I should give myself a good reward after working super hard in the last two weeks.

I was in two minds between visiting Tiffany of No. 5 Marrickville (again, due to reading bro AHLUNGOR’s review) or to see Blue and finally ticked a Korean girl off my list.

I remembered that it’s her last week (for now) in Sydney and so I decided on Blue and booked early in the morning to see her in the evening after finished work.

I decided that I’m not going to take any chance with my punt and popped in the blue pill before making my way there.

I arrived almost on the dot and just my luck as I was pressing the bell a fellow punter walked in and so we’re both standing awkwardly waiting there for someone to open the door and let us in.

The receptionist ushered both of us to a waiting room that’s almost too cozy but I sat down and while he gave water to the other punter, I told him I’ve made booking with Blue for 1 hour. Paid the damages and went up the stairs to see a most gorgeous lady waiting.

I was surprised to see not only this Korean goddess but also the room setting. I quickly undressed while Blue sets up the bed. It’s a beautiful round bed, I might add.

I finished undressing and she gave me mouthwash while I took a quick pee before jumping in the shower. As soon as I stepped in, I noticed that she’s already naked and boy did I enjoy feasting my eyes on those beautiful tits. They’re not fake at all. They’re not the most firm or round tits but they’re still a sight to behold.

She began washing me and lathering me with soap before going down and giving me one of the most beautiful BBBJs I’ve ever had. It was slow, with plenty of eye contact (smiling eye makes me even more excited), but at the same time deep. I almost felt like she worshipped my cock in that short moment. I almost felt too bad that the shower session didn’t last long enough but I was going to let her lead so I got out and wiped myself down.

She quickly jumped on the bed before me and as I was about to get on the bed, she was already on all fours and went on to continue giving me a beautiful BBBJ. I’ve never had any WL being so excited and passionate about giving a BBBJ. She continued licking, sucking, stroking, licking my balls, and doing everything imaginable to my cock. This experience keeps getting better and better.

Suddenly, she asked me to lay down and I was confused but obliged anyway. She then began giving B2B massage along with this beautiful and most sensual cat bath. She licked my back, my hip, my thigh, then eventually moved to my balls and my shaft.

Then it was flipped over, followed by more sweet and sensual cat bath where she licked almost literally every inch of my body, except my ass.

Dom on and she began with CG. I can feel her pussy was so warm and so tight as she pounded me with a combination of fast and hard, slow but moving like a grinder and her pelvic muscle giving me a good squeeze.

She then suggested changing to missionary, where it’s easier for me to play and lick her tits, and continue kissing her. She seemed to be a bit sensitive with her boobs so she asked me to be gentle, which I did. That was followed by me requesting for doggy.

Doggy style Blue from behind was truly out of this world experience and I loved how she timed her moans and screams along with my ass movement. We finished the first half of the session with her giving me a good CG and good squeeze once more. I blew my load while being inside her.

Again, her service was so top notch that she didn’t even got off me for a minute. She continue squeezing and grinding with my dick inside her pussy. Then She got off me and took off the condom.

We then laid down next to each other chatting about her sister, what I do and why she came to visit Sydney. She’s got a beautiful voice, superbly beautiful eyes and a laugh that’s so addictive it made me nearly fall in love with her.

After about 10-15 minutes of chatting, she offered me a massage or yet another fuck. I then went to the shower to wash off so she can do me another BBBJ.

I couldn’t get over the line with the second half but I was so happy because she’s so pretty and she kept trying even when she’s tired. And apparently feeling cold because I requested her to turn on the fan.

After shower to wash off we both got dressed and she gave me a hug and a cheek kiss before bidding me farewell. I shall return if she’s in the city again.

Thank you Blue, you have restored my ‘faith’ in punting. Special Thank you to AHLUNGOR for the review and recommendations.

Haha ! Baby Blue is now officially a superstar !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! Baby Blue is now officially a superstar !

And we all have brother Wilisno to thank !!

Breaking in lady Blue on her first 5 Star Diamond Services !!

You're Da Man !!

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Looks like Blue has a set routine

Bbbj in shower
    On all fours on the bed
    Gets you to lie face down
    Jumps on on CG

Both reviews follow the same routine.

Anyway she sounds beautiful. I am jealous. I won’t go to 5 Star as both punts I have had there have been shit and $300 wasted each time so I will miss out on her unfortunately.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...king-about-her
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please say Blue does not have a set routine

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Bbbj in shower
    On all fours on the bed
    Jumps on on CG

Both reviews follow the same routine.

Anyway she sounds beautiful. I am jealous. I won’t go to 5 Star as both punts I have had there have been shit and $300 wasted each time so I will miss out on her unfortunately.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...king-about-her
    Firstly, I remember 5* banned you long ago, unless you sneaked in sometimes when a new receptionist doesn’t recognise you !

When a girl does everything, then it’s called a set routine ? Or should change the order of the services ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I may have misread, but the girl did not do everything

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post

Bbbj in shower
    On all fours on the bed
    Jumps on on CG

Isnt this called robotic?
    I often wondered about this with WL’s. If you are fucking 10 blokes per day then perhaps they do get into a routine.

Like me at work, coffee at 10am. Tea at 2pm.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $240/hour is a fair price to pay to get a guaranteed glamour, and good fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother hiduba, that's an awesome review mate ! and there is no question Miss Blue is a very special lady.

I think her best attribute is not only her beauty which is intoxicating, nor her banging body and not even all those sexual routine services and massage skills but it's her happy and can do attitude, everything she does is always with a beautiful smile - I think Sydney punters are gonna fall in love with Blue !!

And your best comment: Taking the Blue pill for lady Blue.....................haha - Classic !
    I didnt realise that it rhymes that way but cool!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This photo of this model reminded me so much of Blue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vZ5ukh...d=7tm1kgfnnum4