Sasha - very large natural boobies to die for

Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 22/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late and this was tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height at about 160 cm and strong legs and very large natural boobs (no scars underneath and they feel magnificent), pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling, BBBJ with balls sucking, DATY, titty fuck (had to try these ones), cowgirl, side saddle for ages (really good), missionary legs open and closed, back to side saddle with side doggy and explode in dom.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very friendly and was accommodating and very horny the whole time.

My experience/comments : Sasha came into the room on time and I am first punter for the day and she was very friendly and we showered together and then DFK with tongue straight out of the gate so a promising start.

This girl is quite strong and has a nice shape, especially those tits are huge and just about perfect and we were snogging for five minutes and my cock is getting stroked and she is saying nice big cock.

I asked her about DATY and she said yes please so I am in there licking and sucking that nice pussy and she is responding very well and crying out and holding my head there while I sucked her stupid.

After five minutes I was soaked and my mouth had plenty of juice in it and I get up and rinse and back to kissing a horny girl again and now Sasha moves down and is sucking me now going about half way down.

She has a nice soft mouth and it felt good with the tongue licking my cock and she was licking up and down and then suck again and my balls got a good workout and it felt good and this went for nearly ten minutes.

I wanted to try those boobs for a titty fuck as they are just too good not to have a go and she came up a bit and I fucked her boobs holding them so they wrap around my cock and it felt good enough to cum like this.

I suggest cowgirl to start because I wanted those tits in my face so I could suck them while fucking and they are magnificent natural tits up there with the best I have ever seen and she lowers onto my cock after the dom and lube.

Her pussy is snug and feels good as all young girls do and she was getting worked up right away and just slowly fucking me and said my cock is nice and I am sucking her boobs and then held her and fucked upwards.

Now I am getting the very vocal crying out as I fucked her hard and fast and she was really loving it and it felt good and I sucked on those tits and it made me horny to see them right in my face.

We kept at this for five minutes and then changed to side saddle as I like this due to how good it feels and Sasha was getting pretty worked up and stayed worked up the whole time I was fucking her.

She was very receptive to everything I was doing and I just loved the feeling of slowly fucking her side on and moved around different angles and varied the pace and got the crying out each time I went faster.

My balls were getting slowly massaged and she was saying that it felt amazing so we kept at this for fifteen minutes and then changed to missionary and again she felt really good and those tits....

I slowly made love to her and we were kissing with tongue and she looked very pretty and I would elevate up and fuck her harder and she seemed to love me fucking her and we changed to legs closed for a while.

I went fast and slow and was right up so she could see my cock and she was crying out as I hammered her hard and after five minutes of fast I was getting hot and we went back to side saddle again.

It felt just as good as before and I was horny so I went for five minutes and then went very fast and my balls are being massaged and I am grabbing those tits and we were both just about screaming as I came.

Fuck me it felt good so a nice lady with amazing boobies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a very good session with Sasha yesterday, and I would recommend her, but there is no way she is 24. She is easily over 30 and the tummy flab is post pregnancy stretch / overhang. That doesn't bother me, and wouldn't bother lots of punters. She gives a great bbbj with cim.

But there are lots of punters who rely on intel to chase WLs in their 20s, which Sasha isn't. There's no reason to misrepresent her age or appearance, except has a favour to Angie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Sasha have black hair? Looks like mid 30s, c cup?

I believe angie did a switcharoo on me, so i walked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 29/1/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late and this was wednesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Large natural C/D cups, slightly stocky but nice solid build like a Chinese gymnast with huge tits, Large tattoo on belly and one very small one at the very top of her butt crack.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, side saddle, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, missionary, more side saddle, missionary to completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very friendly and was accommodating and very horny the whole time.

My experience/comments : I went there today to see Phena and I was early due to light traffic and she was running late so decided to go with Sasha again as she is a great chick.

She has slimmed down a bit from my last time with her, but the boobs are still huge and she has a very attractive face especially during missionary when she was horny.

This girl has an excellent attitude in the room and is quite happy and enjoys her work so look after her guys as she is great.

We started by me holding her and kissing and I lifted her up easily onto my waist as she is only about 46 kilos now and the boobs would be one kilo each and we were kissing with tongues.

I set her down on the edge of the bed and continued kissing and rubbing my cock on her pussy so its a reverse pussy slide and then I attacked that very sexy fully shaved pussy with my tongue.

I held her legs and licked and sucked away for nearly ten minutes and Sasha loved this attention and those tits are good to look at and hold throughout the session.

I then lay on the bed and Sasha is now giving the nipple suck and I said to just suck cock instead and she has a very sexy sucking technique and it felt really good in her soft mouth and she was going half way.

There was also some balls licking and then back to cock worship and I enjoyed this for ten minutes as it was good and then wanted to get inside that sexy shaved pussy so we dom up and lube and start side saddle.

Sasha was very turned on from the second I entered her pussy as she was commenting about my cock size and seemed already primed to enjoy me fucking her and this continued throughout the whole session.

I just stroked away slowly and enjoyed looking at her huge tits and her legs are very strong and athletic and Sasha was making comments about how horny she was and said she really loved the slow fucking.

I had some short fast paced goes and this got her worked up and she was massaging balls and I moved around several different angles for ten minutes and it all felt really good.

Sasha now gets on top for some cowgirl and she was clearly enjoying herself and she kept telling me that she loves my cock and how horny she is as she slowly fucked me and I had some fun by holding her and fucking upwards.

Each time I did this Sasha was going mental and kissing me and she was very horny and she came during this position and I did this several times as it was fun to watch her and after ten minutes of this I get some Asian cowgirl.

The whole time I have those massive boobies there to look at and suck on and her legs are as solid as steel and felt sexy to hold onto and we were at this for five minutes then changed to missionary.

Sasha had her legs right back and I fucked her slowly to start with heaps of DFK and I sped up several times and the kissing was intense and she looked really pretty and horny and she seemed to love this as well.

So we are at missionary for ten minutes and then had to change to side saddle again as I get very hot and just did the same as before for a while and then back to missionary where I changed speeds and legs positions.

After five minutes I sped up and hammered that pussy and Sasha was holding me tight and crying out as she did many times during our time together and I came a shitload in the dom.

I was panting and my heart rate was right up and lay there for a moment to get my breath back and thanked her for a great fuck and she thanked me as well and said she came twice.

So a great time with Sasha and she is a happy very easy going girl and lots of fun and nice to look at as well especially if you like huge boobs and a gym fit body and pretty face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not such a bad old colt after all ... good read and very enticing. Thx

533 News - Roster addition - Candy pop and cutie pie Sasha - 3/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Candy pop and cutie pie Sasha arrives on roster tomorrow Friday 3/7/2020 to play and tease.. Sweetest GFE and charm.. Angelic and elegant.. Visit to see this stellar young lady..

Sasha - Size 6,D+ cup,168CM,young and very pretty,toned and compact body,experienced top service, Beijing girl. Roster says "Sasha arrives @533, Young girl..petite and very sexy.. plus offers an exceptional passionate service.. Sasha has a PSE or GFE service and very friendly. This one is definitely a must see lady who oozes playfulness and elegance so don't miss out." Sasha's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this Friday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2020 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    How accurate are the photos on their Website
    Certainly some stunning looking girls if photos aren’t fake
    Or photoshopped

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    How accurate are the photos on their Website
    Certainly some stunning looking girls if photos aren’t fake
    Or photoshopped
    What do you think you dum fuck?
    Asians trying to sell you 40 year olds as 20 with obvious fake pics

how long have you been around?
    their all dirty sluts abused trying to please the old farts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    What do you think you dum fuck?
    Asians trying to sell you 40 year olds as 20 with obvious fake pics

how long have you been around?
    their all dirty sluts abused trying to please the old farts.
    My goodness you are a nasty little douche, you will be be an old fart one day, you show signs that you are unable to satisfy a woman

Sasha in today 18/10