Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 22/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late and this was tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height at about 160 cm and strong legs and very large natural boobs (no scars underneath and they feel magnificent), pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling, BBBJ with balls sucking, DATY, titty fuck (had to try these ones), cowgirl, side saddle for ages (really good), missionary legs open and closed, back to side saddle with side doggy and explode in dom.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very friendly and was accommodating and very horny the whole time.

My experience/comments : Sasha came into the room on time and I am first punter for the day and she was very friendly and we showered together and then DFK with tongue straight out of the gate so a promising start.

This girl is quite strong and has a nice shape, especially those tits are huge and just about perfect and we were snogging for five minutes and my cock is getting stroked and she is saying nice big cock.

I asked her about DATY and she said yes please so I am in there licking and sucking that nice pussy and she is responding very well and crying out and holding my head there while I sucked her stupid.

After five minutes I was soaked and my mouth had plenty of juice in it and I get up and rinse and back to kissing a horny girl again and now Sasha moves down and is sucking me now going about half way down.

She has a nice soft mouth and it felt good with the tongue licking my cock and she was licking up and down and then suck again and my balls got a good workout and it felt good and this went for nearly ten minutes.

I wanted to try those boobs for a titty fuck as they are just too good not to have a go and she came up a bit and I fucked her boobs holding them so they wrap around my cock and it felt good enough to cum like this.

I suggest cowgirl to start because I wanted those tits in my face so I could suck them while fucking and they are magnificent natural tits up there with the best I have ever seen and she lowers onto my cock after the dom and lube.

Her pussy is snug and feels good as all young girls do and she was getting worked up right away and just slowly fucking me and said my cock is nice and I am sucking her boobs and then held her and fucked upwards.

Now I am getting the very vocal crying out as I fucked her hard and fast and she was really loving it and it felt good and I sucked on those tits and it made me horny to see them right in my face.

We kept at this for five minutes and then changed to side saddle as I like this due to how good it feels and Sasha was getting pretty worked up and stayed worked up the whole time I was fucking her.

She was very receptive to everything I was doing and I just loved the feeling of slowly fucking her side on and moved around different angles and varied the pace and got the crying out each time I went faster.

My balls were getting slowly massaged and she was saying that it felt amazing so we kept at this for fifteen minutes and then changed to missionary and again she felt really good and those tits....

I slowly made love to her and we were kissing with tongue and she looked very pretty and I would elevate up and fuck her harder and she seemed to love me fucking her and we changed to legs closed for a while.

I went fast and slow and was right up so she could see my cock and she was crying out as I hammered her hard and after five minutes of fast I was getting hot and we went back to side saddle again.

It felt just as good as before and I was horny so I went for five minutes and then went very fast and my balls are being massaged and I am grabbing those tits and we were both just about screaming as I came.

Fuck me it felt good so a nice lady with amazing boobies.