Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who asks for extras at MPs?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who asks for extras at MPs?

Good day, I know extras have been discussed ad infinitum, so apologies if it has been covered already but I couldn’t really see anything written about whether it’s more common to ASK for extras or be offered them by the ML. There’s a lot of talk about ‘clicking’ with an ML, which I get, but I’ve very rarely been offered extras off the bat. I make little comments here and there but never really ask straight out. So, I’m trying to do some recon on myself - should I be a bit more confident in asking for more? I recently got to part 3 with one but it took me around 10 visits over the past year - it seems that the average here for most punters is 3 visits to get to that holy grail or else they move on, based on other posts I’ve read. For context, I’d say I’m a little above average looking but short, and definitely no Brad Pitt.

So, of those that regularly get extras in MPs, what is more common

1. ML offers them to you
    2. You ask for them
    3. It just happens
    4. And regarding payment, is it usually discussed first?

Again if this has been discussed somewhere feel free to point me in that direction 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ask and you shall receive.

Nah, all the above works regardless.

If you ask and say no, then you can walk out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. Yes

Every situation is different. Sometimes they offer and if they don’t, it doesn’t hurt to ask. If they don’t offer and you don’t ask, you’ll never know. Always confirm price for expected service up front so that there is no dispute later. Some want payment first, others are happy for you to pay at the end of the session.

Above all else, being friendly, respectful and clean usually gets you better services than whatever money you can offer.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    If you are getting extras always clarify payment first. Saves any disagreement afterwards. If there’s one thing MLs don’t like it’s not getting paid enough for their services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am assuming you mean FS from a MP.

Given that most non legit MP I have been to have had condoms ready, I would say that circumstances being right, FS would be available for a few extra notes. How much may depend, I'd say only a real hard click with an ML would get you that for free.

Also the ML would probably really have to like you to offer it directly to you, I mean they ARE losing money, by offering for free.

If you really want FS, hit up a brothel, probably better value and you can get a massage anyway (though WL generally dont massage very well in my experience).

But to your point, if you really want that (and I feel you) just ask politely and dont be outcome dependent i.e if she says no dont let it burn your session. My advice is ask if you feel like your both getting into each other, she lets you pretty much do want you want short of DFK/Fingering/DATY, just ask. Stop, look in her eyes and ask in a low but dominant manner "Full service?".

See how it goes from there.

Do NOT press her if she says no, just enjoy the rest of the session.... She might say yes next time who knows.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had sex with a few MLs over the years. Never asked for it, never had to pay for it.

Guess I just clicked with the girls at the time. Sorry, no details as many of them have moved on, and I don't want to give anyone here expectations. YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless you are jonesing for a particular ML, go to a brothel if you want to get up to your nuts in guts.
    Cheaper, and generally better service imho. And you can shower the shame away of seeing yourself in the mirror.

Fucking on a massage table or chair is not ideal.
    I have gone FS with a few MLs, not worth the yellow birds to be fair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    Unless you are jonesing for a particular ML, go to a brothel if you want to get up to your nuts in guts.
    Cheaper, and generally better service imho. And you can shower the shame away of seeing yourself in the mirror.

Fucking on a massage table or chair is not ideal.
    I have gone FS with a few MLs, not worth the yellow birds to be fair.
    Haha, yeah probably right. I do like a FS punt now and then, but something about massages and the girls there that turns me on more? Dunno. Not always the case, but yeah if I’m super horny then will go to FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do both. Do full service to keep your body synced especially if you are single. Do massage to roll the dice and have a bit of play. Both have their pleasures. Just have fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im a below average looking dude but it seems that some WL won’t hesitate to make a few extra bucks if they sense they can. I guess I come across fairly harmless and easy money for them lol. Little do they know how demanding I can get

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I live in the park and there’s always massage parlours around only some I know give extras. Have you guys ever been to an all Aussie mp that offered extras? I’m thinking of this place near by with blonde stunners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on the place. Grimy rundown looking Chinese joints are almost a guaranteed FS. An upmarket looking Thai massage place, the kind that a woman would not hesitate to enter, your chances of getting FS or even HJ are slim but not out of the question. There is a spectrum between these two extremes, and most R'n'T joints have a girl on staff who does FS even if the rest do not. Finding out who that girl is is up to you.

Almost all MLs will mention extras towards last 15 mins of your massage.

@Basil as a general rule you can ask, provided you are polite and smile and don’t get annoyed at their response. Especially if the they have a review in forum and you know they do more lol.

The first time I see an ML normally book 45 mins and I will say let’s do a 20 mins massage then something else .... and in subsequent visits I don’t bother with massage. There is actually only one ML (regular) who I let massage me properly.

Everyone else seems to leave me with more aches, pains, and if they massage my neck the wrong way I get headaches for a week!!!

Anyway at the time to flip you can discuss what things the ML does and doesn’t and chances are in your second visit these will change as well.

In terms of Part3 .. I am not as talented as the other punters so I have always had to pay 😁.

And I don’t mind FS in an RnT shop but it’s nicer if there is a shower also try to get the ML first thing in morning to avoid situation in the “ML getting pounded thread” hahah

You can ask an ML if she does part3 but have to do it in a nice way almost always she will say “no” the first time but depending on tone you can read if she is open to it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I get lots of promises of extras from my MP at erection time.
    Then I don't hear from her for the next 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I get lots of promises of extras from my MP at erection time.
    Then I don't hear from her for the next 3 years.
    Did you give her a pineapple?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Did you give her a pineapple?
    One Pineapple isn't enough.
    I think she wants an Aldi bag full of Pineapples ... and Avocados

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Almost all MLs will mention extras towards last 15 mins of your massage.

@Basil as a general rule you can ask, provided you are polite and smile and donÂ’t get annoyed at their response. Especially if the they have a review in forum and you know they do more lol.

The first time I see an ML normally book 45 mins and I will say letÂ’s do a 20 mins massage then something else .... and in subsequent visits I donÂ’t bother with massage. There is actually only one ML (regular) who I let massage me properly.

Everyone else seems to leave me with more aches, pains, and if they massage my neck the wrong way I get headaches for a week!!!

Anyway at the time to flip you can discuss what things the ML does and doesnÂ’t and chances are in your second visit these will change as well.

In terms of Part3 .. I am not as talented as the other punters so I have always had to pay 😁.

And I don’t mind FS in an RnT shop but it’s nicer if there is a shower also try to get the ML first thing in morning to avoid situation in the “ML getting pounded thread” hahah

You can ask an ML if she does part3 but have to do it in a nice way almost always she will say “no” the first time but depending on tone you can read if she is open to it.
    Haha brother sage IÂ’m also not that talented and have always had to pay too! I really like that you only get a massage the first visit and subsequent ones only play!

I will start to ask, will report shortly on results 😅

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    One Pineapple isn't enough.
    I think she wants an Aldi bag full of Pineapples ... and Avocados
    Hmm.... so she’s at the MP, not a minister yet....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hmm.... so she’s at the MP, not a minister yet....
    Pineapple and avocados and no guarantee of a happy ending

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’re looking for more than a HJ and the place does not have showers, make sure you’re her first customer. Nothing worse than the smell of baby wipes on her skin and not knowing what they have wiped off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast