Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who asks for extras at MPs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    If you’re looking for more than a HJ and the place does not have showers, make sure you’re her first customer. Nothing worse than the smell of baby wipes on her skin and not knowing what they have wiped off.
    I agree - go first of the day, anything after that is a gamble, even if they have showers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    I agree - go first of the day, anything after that is a gamble, even if they have showers.
    Yup, even if there are showers, girls don’t always use them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you’re looking for more than a HJ and the place does not have showers, make sure you’re her first customer. Nothing worse than the smell of baby wipes on her skin and not knowing what they have wiped off.
    I’m the same. I laugh to myself as they clean themselves with wipes for the next guy. If I can’t go first thing in the morning, I am careful with what I do with them...... most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
    I’m the same. I laugh to myself as they clean themselves with wipes for the next guy. If I can’t go first thing in the morning, I am careful with what I do with them...... most of the
    Bloody hell ive been going late night this whole time too.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    This is something to think about when you’re sucking a ML’s tits

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    This is something to think about when you’re sucking a ML’s tits
    Aren’t you only supposed to get a nude hand job from your massage girl ? Who is gonna to let you suck her tits ?............ haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    normally don't ask, figured if she's willing to give it she'll offer it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't be too shy about asking for extras, I believe these ladies has seen/heard a lot. I doubt it would ruin the mood if you just ask upfront

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Good day, I know extras have been discussed ad infinitum, so apologies if it has been covered already but I couldn’t really see anything written about whether it’s more common to ASK for extras or be offered them by the ML. There’s a lot of talk about ‘clicking’ with an ML, which I get, but I’ve very rarely been offered extras off the bat. I make little comments here and there but never really ask straight out. So, I’m trying to do some recon on myself - should I be a bit more confident in asking for more? I recently got to part 3 with one but it took me around 10 visits over the past year - it seems that the average here for most punters is 3 visits to get to that holy grail or else they move on, based on other posts I’ve read. For context, I’d say I’m a little above average looking but short, and definitely no Brad Pitt.

So, of those that regularly get extras in MPs, what is more common

1. ML offers them to you
    2. You ask for them
    3. It just happens
    4. And regarding payment, is it usually discussed first?

Again if this has been discussed somewhere feel free to point me in that direction 😆
    Depends on the shop and the girl. If I'm at a shop that has strict rules on no FS (227 Broadway for example) I wouldn't even try to get it. In other shops, it depends on the girl I'm with. I've had it offered upfront just before part 2 by the girl.... Usually payment is negotiated at this point if it happens like this.
    I've also had it by asking... I only do this if I get to "3rd base" and manage to get her worked up. No point asking if she's being cold and unengaged, that just sours the mood.

Banned
    Many times it's the ML that makes the first move by offering extras if she feels comfortable with you. However when they offer it with 10- 15 minutes left on the clock then it's not a good offer. You can receive a better deal at the FS shops.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many times it's the ML that makes the first move by offering extras if she feels comfortable with you. However when they offer it with 10- 15 minutes left on the clock then it's not a good offer. You can receive a better deal at the FS shops.
    The best MLs offer FS as soon as you walk into the room....had that happen quite a few times...how sexy is it when a little Thai girl asks you “Would you like full service today, sir?” Big naughty smile on her face...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree. Most girls at MP, if they are young and body is good, will ask for high tips and give limited services. The rest are milf and bad body after undress. I'm talking about saggy breast, black tits, fat belly, scars, etc.
    I found girls at FS shops have better body, face, and sooo friendly and more fun. At least this is my experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t hesitate to ask straight up, you will eventually find a ML and shop that meets your needs. I should probably not be so upfront, have maybe put a few MLs off. I just can’t be bothered stuffing around

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    The best MLs offer FS as soon as you walk into the room....had that happen quite a few times...how sexy is it when a little Thai girl asks you “Would you like full service today, sir?” Big naughty smile on her face...
    This brings back memories of one of the sexiest encounters I've ever had. It went like this...
    Me: (after extensive DATY) I want to fuck you
    ML: (thinks for a second) Don't come inside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to forums and ARs, we know for sure which businesses cater for extras, so we can be upfront about it. I think it helps with the ambiguity, you don't end up with a really short part 2 or even none at all.

If I'm asking for extras at a new place and the lady asks if I've been there before I just say "hmmm a long time ago" lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This brings back memories of one of the sexiest encounters I've ever had. It went like this...
    Actually a bit funny that.
    I wonder how many ML/WL actually think they are safe from STI's without the cum inside ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I fyou are doing the DATY properly it should be

ML: I want you to fuck me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillafest View Post
    I live in the park and there’s always massage parlours around only some I know give extras. Have you guys ever been to an all Aussie mp that offered extras? I’m thinking of this place near by with blonde stunners.
    Where is this place you are speaking of?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12